Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!

Go down 
+8
ThePhilosopher
Bloodstone
Karavolos
Shabutaro
Claudia
Maxus Corvin
TheRedHeadGamer
Zer0Morph
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:12 pm

TFN 1.1 is set to release on Friday, March 9th, 2012! The specific time (according to time zone) has not been set but March 9th is definitely the day it will be released.

The release location will most likely be at ModDB and the Pages Scrolls website as well as a file storage location like File Dropper. More details on this later.

Feel free to discuss the release date in this topic.

-Zer0Morph
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
TheRedHeadGamer
Fledgling
Fledgling
TheRedHeadGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:52 pm

Good... * Rubs his hands together*
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:48 am

Is it going to be just a full installer, or will there be both that, and a simple patch to update the 1.0 version?

Can't wait to play it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:58 am

Great question!

TFN 1.1 will be offered as both the Full Install program and an Update Patch install on ModDB and this forum. Other websites that host TFN 1.1 will only offer the Full Install program. Below is a breakdown of the install order/instructions for each.

Full Install Program Instructions
1. The 1.1 Full Install will be approximately 900MB in size.
2. Install a clean copy of Bloodlines void of any patches.
3. Install the 1.1 Full Install Program over your clean Bloodlines install.
4. Your done, play the game!

Update Patch Instructions
1. The 1.0 to 1.1 Update Patch will be approximately 80MB in size.
2. This is for those who already have TFN 1.0 installed. This updates 1.0 to 1.1.
3. You will want to install 1.1 over 1.0.
4. Your done, play the game!

Note: You may install the 1.1 Full Install Program over TFN 1.0, both the full install and the update patch are compatible. You do not need to reinstall Bloodlines/TFN 1.0 to get TFN 1.1.

Note 2: As always make sure you start a new game after installing TFN 1.1, don't use an old saved game. (Thanks for reminding me Claudia)

Last edited by Zer0Morph on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:31 am

And start a new game ! No loading previous game >>
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:50 am

As always i will do a full installation... the risk something failing is too high in vtmb Wink
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:02 pm

Claudia wrote:
And start a new game ! No loading previous game >>

Thanks for catching that Claudia! I updated my post. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:50 pm

Shabutaro wrote:
As always i will do a full installation... the risk something failing is too high in vtmb Wink

I intend of doing the patch rather than full installation, perfect chance to test both ways I would say? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bloodstone
Elder
Elder
Bloodstone

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:51 pm

Great. Really looking forward to this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:25 pm

My face when i read this

The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! Emperor-Palpatine
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:13 pm

So you're not "The Philosopher", but "The Palpatine" Laughing

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:39 pm

Good news indeed.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:43 pm

I gotta make sure to get the game so that I can enjoy this too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Aphrodite is coming over tonight so I won't get to play TFN 1.1 because she keeps taking my computer to play CE 1.5. Grrrr!!!

This Saturday night she'll be with her parents so I'm going to finally get to play a Male Salubri, I'm SOOO excited! I'm not sure how I want to build him yet but I'll think of something. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:44 pm

You've decided that already. Start with haggle 6, you need it to get anywhere. And then there is nothing left to distribute where you want or need it. Sad

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:47 pm

You really don't need money in TFN, especially if you plan on going melee. You just need enough for the armor sets and blood bags. If you're going ranged then you will need to buy plenty of bullets though, so having a few more bucks is nice, but you can still make a decent amount of cash with a low haggle over the course of the game.

I had plenty of money with a Haggle of 4 at the end of SM, enough to buy a book or two. Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Well, haggle 4 at the end of SM isn't what I consider low. What really pissed me off, except from the starting money calculated by haggling feat was the 25 bucks offered by Copper for a bag of "unicorn blood". Made me quit without even saving the game.

- geek
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Too Cool!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:07 pm

I'm so excited I have the new edition date on my calendar. The husband doesn't understand my love for this game. I told him I first bought it when it came out. I paid 50 bucks for it and even though it was full of bugs it was such a blast to play after work every night. Now I see how far it's come and I'm so happy because I've never seen a game yet that can hold a candle to VMB's. It's great how this game is still alive and evolving. WOOHOO.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Welcome to the Forum, fresh blood! We hope you stick around.
Yeah, we are waiting too Cool
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:18 am

Feral wrote:
Welcome to the Forum, fresh blood! We hope you stick around.
Yeah, we are waiting too Cool

Well I just might do that. :0)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Well it seems ModDB and Patches Scrolls were content on releasing it today instead of this Friday so we're going to go ahead and make the announcement as well.

The Final Nights 1.1 IS HERE!!!

Feel free to download the Full version or the Patch here and begin playing as soon as you'd like!
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com/t851-the-final-nights-download-center
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:42 pm

The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! 127190818678

A night's worth of playtime is at hand!
A day's worth of sleep time is school shall come as well What a Face

===EDIT===
On another note the patch update on modB seems to work just fine, I've had no problems starting the game, playing it and so on.

Tried making three different characters (including the new male Salubri) to pick one of Jack's options at the start as well as making slightly different choices during creation such as history, whether or not to skip intro and so on and all works fine.

Kudos to you, Zer0!
Kudos to you.
The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! Quite11_meaningful_picturesquotes-s404x375-279751-580
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:51 pm

Dude that poster is HALARIOUS!!!!!

Thanks for the kudos and I'm glad everything is working well!!!

Have fun duckling! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!   The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Nights Version 1.1 Release Date!!!
Page 1 of 1