Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Cops outside of Diner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

No Cops outside of Diner Empty
PostSubject: No Cops outside of Diner   No Cops outside of Diner EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:31 am

Hi,

just making sure this is intended like this. I read about it on the former bug posts, but wasn't sure if you guys want it that way. No siren sound, etc and cops waiting.

On that note:

I was hunted by the police at tungs location (bad feeding attempt vs a bum). I hid there using obfuscate 1 until police gave up. I headed down to my appartment seeing 2 cop cars and a couple of officers standing infront of the excibition house (slicing picture quest). They didn't engage me or anything (as police gave up), but it was kinda strange to see them there.

I have also encountered alot of cops in the sewers when getting hunted by police.

Just mentioning all of this. Basicly its up to you if it is something to look at closer as you guys know the game better than me.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: No Cops outside of Diner   No Cops outside of Diner EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:12 am

It’s strange how you’re getting some of these issues because I just watched Aphrodite play the diner quest this weekend and the cops got summoned just fine outside of the diner. I know the police DON’T get called if the cook doesn’t get damaged so that may have been the case, otherwise I’m not sure what to tell you because the cops get summoned in my game.

The cops get summoned outside the gallery noir after you slash the paintings, you can even talk to one of them. This is normal.

The cops will go down into the sewers if you go down there while they are hunting you, this is normal.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: No Cops outside of Diner   No Cops outside of Diner EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:00 pm

I got something even more curious in the diner. I had just entered and was looking around for a moment, before I wanted to approach the thugs. Suddenly without any reason, there was not a single shot fired, and I hadn't done anything either, the cook jumped for cover, I got a criminal violation, and the cops were at the door.

- geek

Edit: it even gets weirder. When I got out, still without the fight having started, the cops were there. I ran away, came back once I had the cops giving up message. Cop cars were still standing there, but no officer to be seen. So I reentered, immediately got another criminal violation, but this time without the cops arriving. So I cleared out the mess, got the phonecall, and went out. Cars were standing there, but no police around. So I went to the Asylum, and could continue without any problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Cops outside of Diner   No Cops outside of Diner Empty

Back to top Go down

No Cops outside of Diner
Page 1 of 1