Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your favorite...:

Go down 
+14
PGM1961
FallenRaven
Aphrodite
ThePhilosopher
Nachtrae
Claudia
Feral
Maxus Corvin
Karavolos
UncleCruncle
Dragatus
Zer0Morph
Childe of Malkav
Shabutaro
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodite
Ancillae
Ancillae
Aphrodite

Your favorite...: - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:37 pm

Claudia wrote:
Yeah you're educated, I believe you totally !
But you gotta know useful stuff Smile Gaming is important ! I mean, dude, you're younger than me ! You should have been raised with Mario Bros and CounterStrike... \o/

Haha you'll be disappointed to know that i only played Mario Bros 5 (total guess could be > or <) times in my whole life time. And I don't even know what CounterStrike is but its sounds like it could be a good game for all i know. You see I was your typical girly girl and still am. I was all about fashion, dolls, shopping and doing things outside w/friends. I was not big on computer games except for pinball, I would play that when I got bored. And just now I started entering this different world thanks to Zer0. =)
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Ancillae
Ancillae
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Shabutaro wrote:
soccer is lame.. it used to be cool (no this is not an arrow to the knee joke) ut today they don't even show real effort and just fall down rolling on the floor crying because some other dude touched them on the shoulder.. 2002 was the last year i watched soccer..

I'm inclined to agree.
Can be fun to play occasionally, but is boring to death to watch on TV.

Gasp affraid I can't believe you guys are saying this!! lol I will admit if I don't know the teams that are playing it can be boring, but that is why I usually watch the World Cup my favorite!! =) Every once in a while I will watch a classic like Barcelona against Madrid. But other than that it will be another 4 yrs (that's how the World Cup works, they play every 4 yrs) till I watch a soccer game. Very Happy

Zer0Morph wrote:
Aphrodite is actually 1st generation Hispanic. Her dad is Peruvian and her mom is Colombian so she and her family are nuts about Futbol!!

It's true I am!! =) So I guess it's not that impressive Neutral lol
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:57 pm

YAY HONEY I'M OFF WORK, I'M HEADING HOME TO SEEEEEE YOUUUUU!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Aphrodite
Ancillae
Ancillae
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:

YAAAYYYY!!!! I can't wait!! we are going to have blast!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:

You evidently have a great hold over this man.
Use his powers well.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Ancillae
Ancillae
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Karavolos wrote:

Use his powers well.

hahaha Oh I tend to do just that Twisted Evil hahaha
Back to top Go down
FallenRaven
Ancillae
Ancillae
FallenRaven

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:33 pm

- meal: lasagne
- drink: coke (sadly unoriginal)
- alcoholic drink: underage so i won't tell
- music: everything from nickelback to within temptation
- song: like a stone audioslave
- film: any thing that they blow something up in (it's nice to be easily entertained)
- series: would be same as above if i watched tv
- book: Dracula atm
- sport: Jujutsu
- athlete: can i say my self?
- game: mass effect (all of them)
- game-hero: agent 47 (hitman series)
- game-genre: same as for movie

btw soccer is boring as long as you odn't play it your self
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Aphrodite wrote:
Karavolos wrote:

Use his powers well.

hahaha Oh I tend to do just that Twisted Evil hahaha

Your score in Presence is evidently above 4... Or maybe you use Dominate as well? Laughing

Last edited by Feral on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:20 am

Shabutaro wrote:
Dragatus would you recommend to play KOTOR 1 first and than KOTOR 2? Or is it not relevant for the story? As i didn't really liked KOTOR 1.. after 5 hours i put it away ^^

You'll get more out of KOTOR 2 if you're familiar with KOTOR 1, but it's not a straight sequel so it's possible to enjoy it on it's own. You play a Jedi a who was fighting with Revan in the Maandalorian wars but then instead of becoming Sith you returned to the Jedi and were exiled. There are lots of nods to the first game, including the return of some characters, but the main story itself is independant of the one from the first game.

I forgot to mention the game is also a bit buggy and sometimes after combat you can't move. But IIRC you can fix that problem with quicksave + quickload.

Also, what exactly turned you off from the first KOTOR? Because the core gameplay is mostly the same.
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:54 am

Dragatus wrote:

Also, what exactly turned you off from the first KOTOR? Because the core gameplay is mostly the same.

I can't really remember as it was few years ago (maybe i will like the game more now^^) but 1 thing for sure was poison in the swamps with no antidotes.. poison was way to overpowerd iirc

Well i guess i will give it a new try sometime soon as i play many games now i didn't like few years ago^^

And btw: If it's soccer USA will never have a chance Razz
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:55 pm

I mostly watch futebol every world cup also. Not into watching some hoity toity european club play when everyone is afraid of the ball and the wind is enough to throw people on the ground. And i'm Brazilian, so that means something ._.

Zer0 already met Aphrodite's parents?
Run bro run, she wants you on the altar.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:09 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
I mostly watch futebol every world cup also. Not into watching some hoity toity european club play when everyone is afraid of the ball and the wind is enough to throw people on the ground. And i'm Brazilian, so that means something ._.
I've lost my last interest in football a few years ago, when they decided to draw out the matches in the league over the whole weekend. 1st game friday evening, then a few matches on saturday afternoon, one on saturday evening, and two on sunday, also with different starting times. Like an old wornout chewing gum.

Quote :
Zer0 already met Aphrodite's parents?
Run bro run, she wants you on the altar.
On the altar? I thought human sacrifice is went out of fashion about a millenium ago. At least in Europe.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

On the altar? I thought human sacrifice is went out of fashion about a millenium ago. At least in Europe.

- geek
Exactly where have you been? Neutral
Human sacrifice happens all the time. Well, there was this attempt to stop doing so. Some human rights activists group threatened with.....something.
This whole economic crisis is the result Very Happy The gods are not pleased!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Nachtrae wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

- geek
Human sacrifice happens all the time. Well, there was this attempt to stop doing so. Some human rights activists group threatened with.....something.

Infernalists...? interesting. I will have to inform our internal Inquisi..., er, I meant Archons.
*grins and wags shyly*
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:44 pm

Okay, Nachtrae.
If you're talking about the altar of the "Market", they're not content with sacrificing single humans, or even by the hundred. They have long ago sacrificed everything about Humanity.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:06 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

- geek

On? For me is ON the alter something different from a sacrifice Razz
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Okay, Nachtrae.
If you're talking about the altar of the "Market", they're not content with sacrificing single humans, or even by the hundred. They have long ago sacrificed everything about Humanity.

- geek

Well that explains things a bit.
So you mean that those guys from the activist group were right? You could've said that before! They've already been chopped up, sacrificed and served to the dogs.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Nachtrae wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

The thing you have to realize is that the gods are never pleased with your actions/sacrifices. They always demand more and more, until you are living for them and not yourself. So you have to ignore them, and follow your heart... and then deal with the consequences when the deities get pissed at your lack of devotion.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:37 pm

PGM1961 wrote:

The thing you have to realize is that the gods are never pleased with your actions/sacrifices. They always demand more and more, until you are living for them and not yourself. So you have to ignore them, and follow your heart...
Ungrateful bastards, that's what they are! Evil or Very Mad
PGM1961 wrote:
... and then deal with the consequences when the deities get pissed at your lack of devotion.
Wait what? Shocked
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:50 am

I have the feeling i've done a grammar mistake. From the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:59 am

BACK TO GAMING:

I've been thinking about downloading the sims 3 and it's expansions. Have any of you guys tried it? Is it worthwhile?
I've found the sims series to be extremely enjoyable...until your guy get's the top promotion. Then it's boring as hell.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:51 am

I played some Sims 3. Personally I found the very first Sims the most enjoyable, but it was still good.
Though I didn't do anything legit (I cheated money and skills....) and I doubt I discovered/found anything worthwhile in the games.

Sims Medieval is in my opinion better. Very Happy Different from the normal Sims in the way you play it, but very enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:19 am

I've enjoyed sims medieval, but i got majorly pissed that you had to restart everything every time you completed the main objective
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:32 am

you could just linger in the same world forever Razz
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:23 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
I have the feeling i've done a grammar mistake. From the looks of it.
Maybe... But it was fun Laughing

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite...:   Your favorite...: - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite...:
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next