Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silvia Black

Go down 
+9
Karavolos
malak
Maxus Corvin
Feral
Eliza
Dragatus
kyoden
ThePhilosopher
Childe of Malkav
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

Silvia Black - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:29 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Stop coming up with GOOD ideas guys, my plate is already too full as it is....

'sigh' I agree.... I'll come up with something.

*hangs head knowing more hours of work are ahead*

Guess I won't bring up the fact that, now that we have a professional voice actor available that hasn't been used ingame yet, I was thinking about actually finishing that Dhampir questline I asked you about some years back ... okay then. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:40 pm

Eliza wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
Stop coming up with GOOD ideas guys, my plate is already too full as it is....

'sigh' I agree.... I'll come up with something.

*hangs head knowing more hours of work are ahead*

Guess I won't bring up the fact that, now that we have a professional voice actor available that hasn't been used ingame yet, I was thinking about actually finishing that Dhampir questline I asked you about some years back ... okay then. What a Face

I'm actually working on a multi-quest line with Silvia using Mindy and Watercolor for voice acting. At this point, we need a good old Italian female name. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Donata
Micola
Penina
Zaneta
Adalasia
Agnesia
Aulina
Aymelina
Belaflore
Cadiana
Cathalina
Corelia
Corina
Drusia
Dulce
Galiana
Galicia
Iuliana
Madiana
Matalia
Paxe
Trisola
Andriana
Anzola
Fiametta
Fiordelise
Iseppa
Leandra
Livia
Santina
Antea
Gaspara

Aldiana
Armilia
Genevria
Imilia
Iohanna
Isotta
Iuliana
Madolina
Marsilia
Meliore
Romana
Rosanna
Rosanella
Ysabella
Zanobia
Ciana
Ismerelda
Savia
Milia
Nera
Gaia

Do you want me to look up more? lol! Bianca is nice, too...
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:45 pm

Yes, please give me more options, I don't think you have enough names!  Razz

Actually, I really like "Ismerelda the Departed" for an evil Giovanni necromancer working independently to take over Bruno's house. What do you guys think?

Here's some concept art on what I'd like her to look like. She will be voiced by Renee (Watercolor).

Ismerelda the Departed
Silvia Black - Page 4 A529f900
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:01 pm

Looks real promising! Very Happy

I hate Giovannis' guts for them disturbing and, worse, enslaving the dead, but she looks awesome!

Last edited by Feral on Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:08 pm

Well I don't want to spoil the plot (which I probably will end up doing as development progresses and I get excited), but she's an evil Giovanni necromancer who came to town to take over Bruno's house. She and Bruno are vying for power in L.A. and she's been the one raising all of the zombies in Hollywood's graveyard (remember this was never explained in vanilla Bloodlines).

Again I don't want to give it all away, but she'll be taking up residence in the old Ocean House hotel but will be running around doing all sorts of stuff in the city. Silvia is trying to protect the masquerade so she'll be investigating who's doing all of this 'stuff' and will ask the player to help her. Eventually, after a series of quests throughout the entire game, Silvia and the player will need to team up to battle and put down Ismerelda the Departed and her 'guards' at the Ocean House.

That's the basic plotline and Renee, Mindy, and I are working on getting this rolling for 1.4. Smile
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:46 pm

*salivates a bit*
I am turning into Pavlov's dog...
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Feral wrote:
*salivates a bit*
I am turning into Pavlov's dog...

Yes sir, I'm salivating too when I think about writing her dialogue, having Renee record the lines, and reskinning a new voice-spoken NPC. I'm getting much of my inspiration from the "Pestilence" quest and Bishop Vick, except think bigger and across the course of the whole game, not just in one hub area. You won't even meet Ismerelda the Departed until after you've spoken to Romero about the graveyard problem.

Romero: See it's like this: every night 'round this time for the past... oh, several months now, the dead've been getting up with an itch to stroll down Hollywood Boulevard. Nobody knows why, but they're working on it.

Romero: Who knows? Vampire necro-hoodoo, toxic waste, solar radiation - the important part is: they continue to rise up, and I get to put 'em down. Everybody's a winner.

Except now YOU will be the one 'working on it'. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:26 pm

If I can say anything, it would be that...well, perhaps being simple would not work.

If Ismerelda wants power in LA, and so does Bruno, then it would become what seems a technically choice of who to support. However, given the way the plot goes, Bruno is likely not going to be as approachable as Ismerelda. Perhaps, if she wants power in this city, maybe she would relent on her actions in Hollywood...if you agree to help her when she asks(Maybe more then just what you already do in game, like sabotaging Burno's interests in the city). This would likely have Silvia going against you, if not just being quite pissed when she asks what you are doing. The only way to salvage this would either be to convince that Ismerelda's activities are actually those of Bruno, and she is working to stop him.

Or, if you just want her to stop(maybe if you have a sufficient amount of Persuasion/Serpentis/etc), she seems to suggest she will - and after it seems the Zombies do stop. But then you might see a few of her zombies in the Fu Syndicate building(during the "test", perhaps the last room), some living that attack you, others that it seems the Mandarin was experimenting on. Once you get the phone call outside, she appears close to you once you turn to leave, laughs, and disappears again.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:36 pm

Well I wasn't planning on making Ismerelda someone you could team up with or help. She's simply a main villain who you fight, but speak too before the fight. Similar to Bishop Vick, Brother Kanker, or Andrei. The idea of being to Persuade her to leave LA, or maybe even Intimidating her could be a possibility. I don't think it would be realistic to Seduce or Charm her (with Serpentis) to leave LA.

But yes, after she leaves LA or is destroyed by you and Silvia's hands, the zombies will stop rising, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:55 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
She and Bruno are vying for power in L.A. and she's been the one raising all of the zombies in Hollywood's graveyard (remember this was never explained in vanilla Bloodlines).

Maybe some angry muttering under her breath about "that damned ghoul being in her way" for flavor? What a Face
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:07 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:

Actually, I really like "Ismerelda the Departed" for an evil Giovanni necromancer working independently to take over Bruno's house. What do you guys think?

Here's some concept art on what I'd like her to look like. She will be voiced by Renee (Watercolor).

Ismerelda the Departed

there are "Evil" Giovanni? Shit, if I've been looking at the "good" ones . . .

I don't think that linking her to or against Bruno would be a good idea, I would expect to hear/read about it in the Gio mission.
Actually, that would be a fun idea, could you add in some guard banter we could listen in on? Something like what the thugs in the warehouse or cops by the beach access do? I know, I know, more voice recording, but no need for lips!

Also: I LOVE the idea of another multi-hub story. So far we have, Serial Killer. Pisha(if you count her) and . . . the Gargoyle (kinda).
Something along the lines of Romero quest, new journal entry, ... read file in Fu or SoL to locate Ismerelda, confront her. Maybe let us find her ghoul in Hollywood and kill it, with the ghoul letting slip that Mistress will be displeased that her operation was interrupted.

just ideas, take what you like and can use. Discard the rest.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:20 pm

It's funny you mentioned ghoul because Ismerelda has one... well kind of. In order to unlock Silvia you have to kill Gimble, in order to unlock Ismerelda you have to do Silvia's missions. So Silvia, Gimble, and Ismerelda are all linked and part of the story.

**This is a HUGE plot spoiler but**... I'm having Ismerelda bring Gimble back to made into an undead servant. He's going to play the role of a ghoul. He will be significantly harder to kill, resilient to damage, and have zombie guards. You will actually break into dialogue with him to see his awesome rotting face and hear his rotting mumbles. Once you take him out, you will be led to the true source behind the zombie uprising... Ismerelda the Departed . Smile

Think of him like Brother Kanker or Jezebel was to the Bishop Vick quest.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:24 pm

Spoiler:

You know you can use the spoiler tag, right mr admin? Good admin we have.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:26 pm

Cretino wrote:
Spoiler:

You know you can use the spoiler tag, right mr admin? Good admin we have.

You want to get smacked, don't you! Idea

Silvia Black - Page 4 555571927_3173008391_640db6a329_xlarge
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:34 pm

He has a point though What a Face

Also christ, little more than 40 posts away from Caine. Make some room for me at the top, Zer0 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:38 pm

Karavolos wrote:
He has a point though What a Face

Also christ, little more than 40 posts away from Caine. Make some room for me at the top, Zer0 Twisted Evil

No he doesn't! Razz

40 posts away? OMG You're as sad as we are... pirat
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:40 pm

I know, so much time wasted on these forums. Life well spent! What a Face
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:47 pm

So, um, auto-crank Wesp to Caine status?

Cretino wrote:
cyborg zombie

been playing some Shadowrun, have we? now let me get my decker to hack Gimble and turn him on his fiendish Masters!
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:53 pm

Tell him to start posting to earn it like the rest of us have pirat
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:17 am

Karavolos wrote:
Tell him to start posting to earn it like the rest of us have pirat

HAHA! I know right? He's behind.... about 5 years. LOL clown
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:27 am

5 posts done, 3278 to go to catch up with the Dark Father What a Face
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 3:42 am

Zer0Morph wrote:

Ismerelda the Departed
Silvia Black - Page 4 A529f900
Ismeralda is also Spanish. Until now I've never heard or known anyone named Ismeralda. Smeralda or Esmeralda is more likely (not very common either).
I like the plot of the quest and the idea of the character bounce
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:21 pm

I had to google "Old Italian Female Names" and found the same website that Feral did. It seems Ismerelda is the old way to spell it. And yes, Esmerelda is also Spanish, which would make sense considering how the Spanish and Italians share so many similarities, like language, names, etc...
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:54 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
I had to google "Old Italian Female Names" and found the same website that Feral did. It seems Ismerelda is the old way to spell it. And yes, Esmerelda is also Spanish, which would make sense considering how the Spanish and Italians share so many similarities, like language, names, etc...
I don't find anything about the name Ismeralda in any Italian site I went. The name Esmeralda is a (Spanish) variant of the name Smeralda though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Black   Silvia Black - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silvia Black
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next