Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cop in Skyline Aparts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

Cop in Skyline Aparts Empty
PostSubject: Cop in Skyline Aparts   Cop in Skyline Aparts EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Hm,

my nice blood doll doesn't refill at Skyline Aparts Smile
Guess this is on purpose as he does not really despawn right?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Cop in Skyline Aparts   Cop in Skyline Aparts EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:07 am

He never refilled and he will never. He's not a blood doll, he's a one-time-snack
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Cop in Skyline Aparts   Cop in Skyline Aparts EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Claudia wrote:
He never refilled and he will never. He's not a blood doll, he's a one-time-snack

She's right, he's not looking for a relationship with you, just a one night stand, HAHA! But yeah, I honestly don't want him to be a viable blood doll, I've even thought about taking him out of the game entirely ever since Wesp put him in.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Cop in Skyline Aparts   Cop in Skyline Aparts EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:48 pm

And from the game's point of view, he has to be a human combatant, so he can't refill.
Personally, I think it's a good idea, having him there, so not everybody can just go into the cellar without thinking how to get past him.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Cop in Skyline Aparts   Cop in Skyline Aparts EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:53 pm

I agree, which is why I kept him, he does serve a purpose though I didn't want him to be a quick free snack for the PC anytime they want. Kind've defeats the purpose of overcrowded streets.
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

PostSubject: Re: Cop in Skyline Aparts   Cop in Skyline Aparts EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:27 pm

I get used to the crowded streets though and I think I can feed more easily now than before. Maybe only quick snacks, but nevertheless easy to do.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Cop in Skyline Aparts   Cop in Skyline Aparts EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:12 pm

kyoden wrote:
I get used to the crowded streets though and I think I can feed more easily now than before. Maybe only quick snacks, but nevertheless easy to do.
Yup, haven't really tried it yet. But probably hunting characters will have to change their habits a bit. Go for one or two bloodpoints per meal only, but therefore more frequently. Bloody fast food society, now even for vampires No

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Cop in Skyline Aparts   Cop in Skyline Aparts EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:01 pm

[quote="Childe of Malkav"]
kyoden wrote:
Bloody fast food society, now even for vampires No

- geek

HAHAHA nice one! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cop in Skyline Aparts   Cop in Skyline Aparts Empty

Back to top Go down

Cop in Skyline Aparts