Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skyline Elevator

Go down 
+2
Childe of Malkav
Nosferatu's Childe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

Skyline Elevator Empty
PostSubject: Skyline Elevator   Skyline Elevator EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:12 pm

This problem is actually from the original not moded game but it transcended to the camarilla edition.

When you are in the elevator at skyline apartments, when the elevator goes down you can't jump, and when it goes up you jump easier Shocked, i think it should be the opposite don't you.

If you can, try to fix it please.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Skyline Elevator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyline Elevator   Skyline Elevator EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:51 pm

Nosferatu's Childe wrote:
This problem is actually from the original not moded game but it transcended to the camarilla edition.

When you are in the elevator at skyline apartments, when the elevator goes down you can't jump, and when it goes up you jump easier Shocked, i think it should be the opposite don't you.

Why do you want to jump inside the elevator?
Well the whole physics in the elevators are wrong. But I doin't know if it can be mended,and I have no idea where to look. Besides, I don't think this is important.

- geek
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

Skyline Elevator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyline Elevator   Skyline Elevator EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Well the whole physics in the elevators are wrong. But I doin't know if it can be mended,and I have no idea where to look. Besides, I don't think this is important.

Exactly. I'm betting it's hard coded into the overall game physics, in which case it's definitely a waste of time trying to change it. It's not like you have to jump to escape a falling elevator, or engage in combat while the elevator's moving, et cetera. The modders have a hard enough time with the limited changes that they do make, without trying to change something that doesn't affect the story.
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

Skyline Elevator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyline Elevator   Skyline Elevator EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

Why do you want to jump inside the elevator?

- geek

I know but every time that elevator starts it takes a lot of time to get to each apartment, soooo, I start jumping bounce
But it's true it's not an important problem, I just felt like it was my duty to inform Cool
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Skyline Elevator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyline Elevator   Skyline Elevator EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:30 pm

I know but every time that elevator starts it takes a lot of time to get to each apartment, soooo, I start jumping bounce
But it's true it's not an important problem, I just felt like it was my duty to inform Cool

No harm in asking. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Skyline Elevator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyline Elevator   Skyline Elevator EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:55 am

Elevators are Vampire's natural ennemies.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

Skyline Elevator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyline Elevator   Skyline Elevator EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:05 am

Coffins... that move? What madness is this?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Skyline Elevator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyline Elevator   Skyline Elevator EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:53 am

PGM1961 wrote:
Coffins... that move? What madness is this?

It moved! It moved! Shocked
You reminded me of "Death at the funeral" Brilliant British comedy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skyline Elevator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyline Elevator   Skyline Elevator Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyline Elevator
Page 1 of 1