Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Big Blood Hunt was a little soggy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

The Big Blood Hunt was a little soggy! Empty
PostSubject: The Big Blood Hunt was a little soggy!   The Big Blood Hunt was a little soggy! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:02 am

I'm done with the game for now. I had to stop during the big blood hunt. All those vampires using their disciplines on me lagged the whole thing so I ended the story there. I usually end the game shortly after the blood hunt ends I'm no longer interested since it's all combat from there on out. The Hallowbrook Hotel quest was amazing. I love the new chicks. I tried to get closer to have a better look at them to check it out and of course they tore me up but that was great. LOL The Tremere on the balcony wasn't much a match for my spaz but she fought valiantly. That was a great area.

I jacked up my camera view during the werewolf chase. When I'm in third person my controls A,W,S,D are backwards. I still have my old game manual when I bought it years ago. It has a key to the keyboard to tell me where everything's at but I couldn't find my it to help me figure out what key I pushed on accident. Oh well. Awesome MOD..great game. I'll the assimite,Isstarri and salubri in the coming months as I have not paid that much attention to them yet. **Cheers**
Back to top Go down

The Big Blood Hunt was a little soggy!
Page 1 of 1