Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Status of CE

Go down 
+16
SaulottheGentle
Jad.3
Bloodstone
Nachtrae
Cthulhu
buzzsaw
ThePhilosopher
Karavolos
Feral
Claudia
dkmode
Meowolf
Shabutaro
Voraxith
aneumann01
Childe of Malkav
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Status of CE - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:52 am

There is still a lot for me to do yet. I will contact you when I'm ready to start the tests. Most probably sometime this weekend. In addition to the usual changes, the library has led to some serious item juggling...

- geek
Back to top Go down
mouser9169
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Any chance of saving Heather?

And have a Happy Thanksgiving! Take a day off in there Smile
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:06 pm

Sorry, there won't be a beta this weekend. I'm way behind schedule due to unexpected problems and the ensuing lack of motivation. And I don't want to rush things.
On another matter, those of you who are interested in beta testing, please check if you can download from GamesFront. There have been serious issues lately and I want to know if I can post the beta there, or if I have to find another upload site.

- geek
Back to top Go down
mouser9169
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:02 pm

If you mean gamefront, then yes, I can Smile
Back to top Go down
thrayel
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:24 pm

I can't download CE 1.6 from GameFront currently, neither The 8.4.2 Unofficial Patch. Everything is fine right until it should start the download, then i get an error, which says the website is unaccessible. This is just for me, or is it a server-side problem?

It is pretty irritating, because there is no other way to access the CE, since the Patches Scrolls are also using the GameFront mirror.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:29 pm

thrayel wrote:
I can't download CE 1.6 from GameFront currently, neither The 8.4.2 Unofficial Patch. Everything is fine right until it should start the download, then i get an error, which says the website is unaccessible. This is just for me, or is it a server-side problem?

It is pretty irritating, because there is no other way to access the CE, since the Patches Scrolls are also using the GameFront mirror.
Hm, I've heard that there are problems with gamesfront depending on which country you are located in.
What about the ModDB link? Does that also use gamesfront for your country?

In that case I don't know how to help you. I can't upload to StrategyInformer due to software incompatibilities. They can't deal with i-explorer uploads, and I have problems with firefox. Sad

- geek
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:40 pm

Why only those three sites? What's wrong with Rapidshare or whatever?
Back to top Go down
thrayel
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:41 pm

Every possible given link points to the gamefront site. 1.6 is not even uploaded on ModDb

I'm from Hungary, and just decided to install Bloodlines again. Now i can't even get the unofficial patch for it... Sorry for the harsh language, but fuck GameFront.

A suggestion: I know You are pretty occupied, and You have better things to do. But I'm pretty sure there are other players who also love CE and can't download it. Is there a possible way to upload it to a free torrent site? I would be the first to download and seed it (with pretty good internet connection, and high uptime), and I'm sure the community would appreciate the effort. You could give the download link right after the GameFront links. This would solve the DL problems for people whose only fault is living in 'wrong' countries...

Edit: I could get the latest Unofficial patch from Strategy Informer

Edit 2: Nevermind, a little bit deeper google search solved it. Found a DL link for 1.6, seems legit. 1 hour download time though.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:17 pm

thrayel wrote:
Sorry for the harsh language, but fuck GameFront.

I can tell you and I are going to get along just fine What a Face
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:41 am

Jad.3 wrote:
Why only those three sites? What's wrong with Rapidshare or whatever?
Mostly that I don't even know about these places...
If someone from StrategyInformer hadn't posted me on PV about uploading CE 1.4, I wouldn't even know about them.
If you volunteer for uploading to different sites, be my guest. Just give me the links, so I can put them in the download center and announce them on PV as well.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:57 am

Karavolos wrote:
thrayel wrote:

LOLOLOLOZ Razz
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Dark_Ansem
Ancillae
Ancillae
Dark_Ansem

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:03 am

when an update? Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Dark_Ansem wrote:
when an update? Smile
When it's ready. And not before the release of patch 8.5.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Dark_Ansem
Ancillae
Ancillae
Dark_Ansem

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:48 am

there will be a 8.5?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:53 am

Dark_Ansem wrote:
there will be a 8.5?
Probably very soon. Wesp is beta-testing already.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Dark_Ansem
Ancillae
Ancillae
Dark_Ansem

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:56 am

wow they keep themselves busy, as you do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:18 am

This because wesp is too impatient and releases a new patch everytime he corrects a bug Smile and since he adds and changes stuff every time, it only creates more bugs :p

(I do admire his working capacity but his patch names mean about nothin... He just adds a number every time :p)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Hi everybody!
I'll need some beta testers soon. I've been in contact with Wesp quite a lot lately, and had access to the beta versions of the 8.5 patch. I'm mostly done upgrading an completing the dialogs for the extended CE presence use. Started my first ingame tests yesterday. So as soon as Wesp goes public, I can start my beta tests.
If you're interested, send me a pm. When you apply, please tell me which clans you prefer to play, and if you have any modding, programming, or file editing experience.

The main changes in comparison to 1.6 will be the library level, and more presence use in dialogs, with some rules changes.
If I can find enough fitting lines, I want to include a male blooddoll or two in the clubs as well.

On another matter, any good ideas for new magical items? I need at least one new item, because the reward for mitnick's haxxor quest also turns up in the library. If you think you have a good idea, make a topic in the ideas section.

- geek
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:09 am

Karavolos wrote:
thrayel wrote:

As well as fire hose-*knifed by Horrid Blade of the Demons*

Ouch. *Heals* Just a joke!

But about betatesting CE 1.7, I'm fully available to do some testing. And about the new items...well, I would suggest something, but my ideas for most items are filled with overkill.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:31 am

SaulottheGentle wrote:
But about betatesting CE 1.7, I'm fully available to do some testing. And about the new items...well, I would suggest something, but my ideas for most items are filled with overkill.
Try something, we'll tone it down Wink
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:36 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
SaulottheGentle wrote:
Try something, we'll tone it down Wink
Hey Jad, you took the words right out of my mouth. I want them back What a Face

- geek
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:55 pm

Catch them if you can Smile
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:28 pm

Well, I have only a small prerequisite condition. Does it need to be found in there? Or can there be an extra thing involved that can reward the extra talisman?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:53 am

Looks like I have found a way to get at least the worst crap out of the hunter spawning system. And while I was on it, I have also put in a reset for the dead hunter counter. So don't count on it that no more hunter of a certain level will appear on the same hub once you killed them.
First tests look good, but to be sure I need some real game tests with higher Dominate and Dementation levels.
I've been in close contact with Wesp for the last two weeks or so. So I'm currently working with a CE version that is merged with the most recent beta version of the 8.5 patch. Hope he releases soon, so I can get in official beta testing myself. For now I still have to set some things strait where I don't intend to follow the plus patch, and some dialogs need looking into for Presence use.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Status of CE   Status of CE - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Status of CE
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next