Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm

Carrion:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:28 am

At Mikael's approach to the group gathering she moves to the opposite side of Duncan as though trying to put as much space as possible between him and her.

I'll see what we can dig up on the students as for the women it may be worth talking to Catherina they may have been employed by her or she may have heard something we haven't.

A moment later she has her phone out and sends a text.

Pierre:

When she's done she slides the phone back into a pocket.

Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Storyteller:

Mikael gives a quick look at carrion, and then turns to Duncan.

So, we are searching the Sabbat attack, the bodies missing and the students dissapearance. Anything else?

Pray to God that the giovanni are behind these bodies. The Tremere Clan knows how to deal with them. If instead, the culprits are the Sabbat, we can have a storm of trouble.

Mikael thinks for a moment, seems to remember something, and then speaks as if he has just been disrespected.
Pardon me, i must not be up to date with the current events.What exactly is so unusual in the dissapearance of these humans? He speaks with an undoubtful tone of disdain
Why should we, Immortals, look into the dissapearance of Kine? Certanly the "clocks of life" have value, but Kine?

Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:05 pm

When Mikael asks why the disappearances should concern them, Duncan exchanges a glance with Carrion before answering.

I'm not sure why Carrion is looking into the disappearances, but Theodore mentioned that another Brujah named Mike is looking into them, so I thought I'd ask around while I'm asking about the Sabbat. However, the reason we should be concerned is that there are so many of them, and someone is getting careless and dumping bodies in the river, which is getting the 'kine' stirred up. If Kindred are responsible, they are endangering the Masquerade. If the Sabbat is involved, then they have been here longer than we realize, because bodies have been turning up for a couple of months.

I'm not as concerned about the missing skulls, but I do wonder why they are being stolen. I doubt it's for the cash value; there are easier ways to make money. So it's probably either for a collector, or some necromantic stuff, which seems to point to the Giovanni, although that's just a guess at this point. Still, whoever is doing it, they are also stirring up mortal interest, and that's bad.

Anyway, we only have a few hours until dawn. So unless anyone has any suggestions about another course of action tonight, I think a visit to St. Eloi is in order, to see if they've discovered anything from the prisoner. I was invited back by Kersten, and Mikael here shouldn't have any trouble getting in, because it's his old chantry. Duncan indicates Carrion with a hand gesture. She might not be allowed in, but if she's with us it's possible.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:32 pm

Auspex 2:

When she speaks directly to Mikael her tone is one of mocking. Her posture tenses and there's an unmistakable creaking sound as the leather of her jacket moves to accommodate her posture.

Remember, once upon a time you were kine as well.

After that she seems to bite her tongue and says nothing more as Duncan seems to have spoken what was on her mind anyway.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Duncan:
Mikael:
Carrion:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Carrion's phone vibrates in her pocket a moment after her out burst, she immediately picks it up and reads quickly. Her expression changes from angry to happy; she laughs as her fingers type out a reply.

Pierre:

Actually Duncan, now you mention it yeah there is somewhere else we need to visit. We should go speak with Jean-Pierre apparently the university is under his influence so we may be able to draw out any similarities these students had from him. Usually he spends his time in cafés but considering what happened a few hours ago our best bet would be the new chantry.

Her phone vanishes into one of her pockets as she speaks but she's looking at both of them trying gauge their reaction to what she said.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Mikael laughed at the outburst, and spoke in a carefree tone
Well, i didn't know we had a good samaritan here. Shouldn't you be helping the starving children in Africa, my dear? Or will you use Caine blessings to fight crime?

He looks at Duncan as if he wanted to say something, but stops and looks back at Carrion

And no, I never have been kine. At least, not like one of them, for I was raised to be Tremere even before i could speak full sentences.

He now looked at the group with half a smile

How long have you two been children of the night?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Carrion quirks an eyebrow at Mikael. She gives him a sickly sweet smile as she speaks.

Why would I fight crime when I commit them? That seems rather illogical to me, someone like yourself really should do your homework on the company he's being forced into by his master.

She laughs at his pride in his linage like it means absolutely nothing. Her voice taking on the same sickly sweet tone of her smile; she continues to speak.

You still had to shit, breathe and eat, which makes you the same in my book and probably almost everyone else's as well.

Her smile doesn't seem to fade as Mikael asks his next question and her tone of voice seems to also remain the same.

Are you trying to be personal now?

Would you also like the details of how my veins hardened? Or maybe how my bones warped and reshaped themselves in my week long embrace? But in answer to your question long enough thank you and yourself?
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:11 am

Duncan observes the byplay between Carrion and Horsman with a neutral expression, before responding to the latter's question.

I've been Kindred for about six years; which probably makes me the youngest here. Yet I don't consider my time as human to be irrelevant, nor do I underestimate the mortals. The Sabbat thinks of humans as cattle, and they are the wolves, superior to the kine and to those of us in the Camarilla. However, I prefer to think that we in the Camarilla tend the herd and try to keep them healthy and calm, because if the rabid wolves stir them up enough, the herd will stampede and crush us all into the dirt.
Auspex 2, Perception + Manipulation > 5:

The Brujah shakes his head in annoyance. I'm getting too preachy here. Carrion had a good idea; if M. Griffin has influence in the university, we should ask him if he can check into the students that disappeared or turned up dead... or perhaps he can get us access, and we can look for evidence ourselves.

There's also a club we could visit, across the river on the south side. It's called Fabrik, run by an old ghoul... he's old enough to have some connections of his own, and his domitor is Brujah, so he might be willing to help. The catch is that they should be closed by now. I've never been there, and I'm not sure we can get in tonight.

M'sieur... Horsman, is it? Any other ideas? Or do you think we should just settle for visiting the chantries tonight, and see what that gives us?
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:25 pm

Mikael has a calm, neutral face.

My, my, you argue like a teenage whore straight out of highschool. Which, as far as I know, is one of the favourites targets of the Nosferatu.

He sighs and then makes an inpatient face
No, my dear, i'm not trying to brag by asking your age. I was going to offer my advice, based on where in the path of night you two were, because i've been with you for less than an hour and you missed details that could cost both your heads in a hateful elder salon, and there are many of those here in Bordeaux. But nevermind that, you don't seem to need it.

Since I don't have time for this childish bickering, let's do it like this. You may have the last word, something you teens adore, so you can tell all your friends (you still have them?) about how you "owned" that "stuck up jerk". Then we proceed to complete our task.

He turns to Duncan
I'm going to see the Primogen. Feel free to join me.

And then turns back to Carrion
And you, too. I can drop you by somewhere along the way. You know you are not welcome in the chantry. I'm actually surprised you are, Duncan. He looks at the Brujah

The Tremere now speaks to both.
Shall we get going then?
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:48 pm

Duncan listens to Mikael's barbed reply to Carrion, with his only reaction being a clenching of his jaw muscles. When the Tremere is finished, Duncan rushes to answer before Carrion can continue the argument.
Auspex 2:
Regent Kersten's invitation probably had something to do with the fact that I helped defend his chantry. I doubt I'll be invited into the room where you do your wand-waving... or the room with the magic circles.

As for the Nosferatu, I have a feeling she'll prefer to ride with me. Just a hunch. I'll email Kersten and tell him I'm on my way, and that I have a guest. When we get there, he'll either let her in, or he won't. I guess that's up to the Regent. If not, well, I guess she can either wait or head for the new chantry and talk to M. Griffin. Not a big deal.
Duncan turns to Carrion and cocks an eyebrow as he asks her a brief question. Right?

Duncan begins to type out a text message on his phone. He is not ignoring anyone, but if Carrion of Mikael speak he will only spare them a glance or two until he is finished.
Lyle Kersten:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Carrion let's Duncan cut in growing bored with bickering with the Tremere; she knows this could go on for hours otherwise. When Duncan asks her a question she just gives him a small wink and says nothing more until she begins to laugh; it's not an unfriendly laugh this time as Duncan sends his email.

Duncan slap me, I think I'm starting to like him.

She chuckles for a moment longer before straightening up and becoming serious again.

It's nothing personal, where I'm from it's just rude to ask such questions.

Auspex 2 or Perception +subterfuge > 5:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:48 am

mikael:
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:17 am

Well, who knows. The open-mindness of the Regent is but one of his many virtues. But I would always bet on the scorpion killing the frog. And who in the Senate can say no to Caesar?

So I guess you would refuse my offer? Well, suit yourselves.

Mikael turns to leave.

Behave, children. The Jyhad is a cruel and unforgiving game. If you win, you enjoy Caine's Blessings for one more night. You lose, and may have to luck of being a guest on the House of Shaitan. Or worse.

Intelligence + academics > 4:

Intelligence + etiquette > 5:

Mikael turns his back on the neonates and walks away slowly. This action shows that, to him, the neonates represent no threat. He is moving slow enough that Duncan and Carrion can still ask or comment something with him before he is away.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:40 am

Carrion watches him as he turns to leave a pensive expression on her face. When she speaks it's more to herself than anyone else.

At least Satan has all the good music...

She calls out to Mikael he's not far away so she doesn't feel the need to shout.

So what's worse than hell?

Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:54 pm

Long before Carrion and Mikael are done talking, Duncan finishes using his phone and puts it away.

As Mikael walks away, Duncan shoots Carrion a puzzled look.

'Refuse his offer'? Was I supposed to leave my bike parked here? Hunh.

The Brujah walks over to his motorcycle, a few meters away, and throws a leg over the seat. Before he starts it, he speaks to Carrion.

Carrion, Auspex 1:
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:33 pm

Without looking back, Mikael stops to answer Carrion

Let's see, how does that old saying goes?
Oh yes...The kiss of a fiend, the eyes of the unicorns, and the wrath of Vienna.

While the Tremere certainly heard Duncan mockery, he proceeds to the car as if he hadn't.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:16 pm

Carrion turns to follow Duncan not expecting a response from Mikael; if she didn't have better self control she would have flinched a bit at his unexpected response. She listens to his words tapping her forefinger on her lower lip for a moment before speaking.

Hmm not heard that one before. Maybe you can tell me some more sometime?

She sakes herself out of her pondering and follows Duncan to his bike. She answers what he whispered but doesn't bother trying to hide it from Mikael knowing he'd probably hear her anyway. She returns his smile as she speaks.

Maybe, I wonder if there's like a guidebook out there that they all follow but never talk about? Sometimes I get the feeling there is.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:06 pm

Mikael makes a hand gesture while moving, to show that he heard Carrion's question, but does not answer.

He enters the backseat of a black Citroen, and apparently there's already a driver inside it. The car would remain mostly unoticed in an middle/upper class region of town, but here it could attract some attention.

Seconds later, the engine is activated and the car starts moving away.
Some moments after, it turns in some street and gets out of the eyesight of the neonates.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:12 am

The Tremere's car disappears around a corner. Duncan looks at Carrion and shakes his head.

We're all one big, happy, dysfunctional family. I've worked with worse, but this won't be fun.

I especially liked the part where he said, "Feel free to join me." Like it was his idea, and he's allowing us to tag along. You know he's going to assume he's in charge, and start to give orders... probably try to take credit for whatever we find out, too. We'll see how that works.

Well, it's time to roll. You ready?

Without waiting for an answer, the Brujah starts the motorcycle. It's not a big model, but the engine noise shatters the silence along the quiet street. Duncan waits for Carrion to get on, before taking off down the road.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:22 am

Carrion just shrugs like what he said really didn't bother her either way. When the engine starts up she hops on the back her arms loosely holding around his middle as though she's almost scared to touch Duncan. When the motorcycle moves off she keeps the distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Friday Night.

The setites and their territory is nothing unusual. Their customers aren't affected by last night's passing, or at least, it doesn't seem so. Maybe talking to one or another...
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:57 am

Sunday night

Sundays are always pretty busy for the sex market on Rive droite, but since it's affairs as usual..
Mephisto received a phone call and called in Emilio so he'd come, but with his childe, to give them information on the following night's presentation. The older Follower greets them in the house he uses to welcome potential clients, and smoking the chicha.
He seems half concerned before they both arrive
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:08 am

Neb-uau follows Emilio into the room with Mephisto. He quickly scans the room then settles into a easy stance, feet shoulder width apart, hands clasped behind his back. He is quiet and respectful and waits to be spoken to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next