Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night of the living dead

Go down 
+3
Karavolos
Childe of Malkav
Alichino
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alichino
Ancillae
Ancillae
Alichino

Night of the living dead Empty
PostSubject: Night of the living dead   Night of the living dead EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:02 am

Again greeting fellow kindred.
I report different cases of mortals who aren't as mortal as it seems to us.

1.) In negative Zero when one of this Tzimisce creatures attacks the first guy of DMP
he fells to the ground but doesn't die. Instead he just cowers right there and vanishes in the earth.

2.) The second DMP victim, which gets attacked behind the window doesn'T die either. The creature
just misses him, he stands right there till you have the chance to kill that sonofabitch.

3.) But the worst offender I met was that callgirls who waits for Paul (sorry I forgot the name), who dies after her
speach due Jezbell, but still moves her eyes and head. This scene is supposed to be sad, but now it's just creepy.

If anyone spots that dammned Giovanni who is responsible for this, let him pay.

Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Night of the living dead   Night of the living dead EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:27 am

Yep, sounds like a rogue Giovanni. But as far as I can tell, he seems to be "living" on your harddisc only. I have never before heard about this particular problem. For no version of the game.

Have you tested if it is reproduceable or a one time bug?
Did you get the damage floater for Hannah (the ghoul's girl)?
What does that Tzimisce creature do after missing the DMP guy? Does it jump through the window and attac you as intended?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Alichino
Ancillae
Ancillae
Alichino

PostSubject: Re: Night of the living dead   Night of the living dead EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:07 am

I didn't notice this case of undead activities when I played it the original game and
the final nights; only in the Camarilla Edition this error happanes.

I tried it two times and a least it happenes in the apartment and yes
the damagefloater appeared.
The creature remains there behind the guy but when you move on it jumps out of the window and attacks you.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Night of the living dead   Night of the living dead EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Hm, I have just checked the files. The important things for Hannah's death are the same in CE and the plus patch. And I can't see what could cause this behaviour. scratch Weird...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Night of the living dead   Night of the living dead EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Did you in any way, shape or form do anything with the files before the problems arose/you started playing/whatever?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Night of the living dead   Night of the living dead EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:10 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Did you in any way, shape or form do anything with the files before the problems arose/you started playing/whatever?

Laughing
You a law student?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Night of the living dead   Night of the living dead EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:12 pm

I don't even know myself what I do at House of the Damned What a Face
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Night of the living dead   Night of the living dead EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Feral wrote:
Karavolos wrote:

Laughing
You a law student?
Certainly not. They only accept Ventrue or LaSombra at lawschools. Even the average Ravnos isn't up to the necessary scheming and plotting ability, and lacks in evilness Cool

- geek
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Night of the living dead   Night of the living dead EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:11 pm

Night of the living dead A0014909_4c7f9235a12b7
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Night of the living dead   Night of the living dead EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:21 pm

Pwned.

You forgot the Tremere, Malkav :-(
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Night of the living dead   Night of the living dead EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:23 pm

The Tremere are constantly vying against the Ventrue, Lasombra and Tzimisce for the most epic superiority complex ever, no time for studying What a Face
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Night of the living dead   Night of the living dead EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:37 pm

*ROFL's*
Back to top Go down
Alichino
Ancillae
Ancillae
Alichino

PostSubject: Re: Night of the living dead   Night of the living dead EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:56 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Hm, I have just checked the files. The important things for Hannah's death are the same in CE and the plus patch. And I can't see what could cause this behaviour. scratch Weird...

- geek

I deleted the sexy Heather outfit - file, because otherwise either I let her in sexy Heather outfit (but then she looks like a whore on the operating table) or when I just deactivate it, she is completly invinsible.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Night of the living dead   Night of the living dead EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:47 am

Claudia wrote:
Pwned.

You forgot the Tremere, Malkav :-(
Granted. But by the time they get permission from Vienna for anything, some enterprising LaSombra has already outschemed them...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Night of the living dead   Night of the living dead EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:00 am

Alichino wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

- geek

I deleted the sexy Heather outfit - file, because otherwise either I let her in sexy Heather outfit (but then she looks like a whore on the operating table) or when I just deactivate it, she is completly invinsible.
Heather in sexy outfit in the clinic?
I know I have done that once for testing the behaviour with a model that has more animations than just lying around. But I'm quite sure I never uploaded something like that.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Alichino
Ancillae
Ancillae
Alichino

PostSubject: Re: Night of the living dead   Night of the living dead EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:31 am

What do you mean?
You generally didn't include the sexy Heather outfit in the game or her first appearance should be the normal one?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Night of the living dead   Night of the living dead EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:40 pm

I was only talking about the first appearance in the clinic.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Populism
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Night of the living dead   Night of the living dead EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:46 am

I just came across this bug also, The two inside Net zero don't die and behave as the author has stated (sinking into the ground...etc.). I have modded the game since starting so that could be it. I also noticed that no damage floaters were visable so I went into Python looking for the scripts and couldn't find any for Net zero cafe, only some reference inside of the Hollywood file, but no damage values.

Are the files for this script on that map included in unoffical patch? Couldn't find any in wesps either. I'll keep looking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of the living dead   Night of the living dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Night of the living dead
Page 1 of 1