Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weird graphical problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zas
Fledgling
Fledgling

Weird graphical problem Empty
PostSubject: Weird graphical problem   Weird graphical problem EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:18 am

I used to play VtMB without any problems for years on this pc. I have reinstalled with FN and I get this weird graphical error that all characters dissapear including my character. If I alt tab out and back into the game everything is normal again.I tried reinstalling. I played for a few hours and then the error happenned again and now it happens every 2 minutes. If I alt tab it fixes for a few minutes then it happens again.

I dont think its my pc because I have played vtmb on it before many times and I dont think its FN either because this is not just a bug but a serious error. I would do a clean installation without any mods and check it out but it takes for a few hours for the error to happen so I dont see how it would work out.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Weird graphical problem   Weird graphical problem EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:08 pm

Welcome to the forum Zas!
We like fresh blood here Twisted Evil
*licks fangs*

As for your error; could you please specify what your system is? Do you have other mods installed? Patches?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Weird graphical problem   Weird graphical problem EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Hm, TFN uses ALT for the auto-walk toggle. So alt-tabbing out of the game might cause problems, but this one...? Are you experienced enough with the console to see if there are unexpected error messages, or just the usual stuff?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Weird graphical problem   Weird graphical problem EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Something similiar happens to me when I use my GTX 560 Ti, but when I pug my GTX 260 back in everything is fine. Have you upgraded your video card recently? I contacted PNY (my GTX 560 maker) and they blamed the game saying it was too old. I gave them hell but hardly have a case b/c newer games like Titan Quest and Fallout 3 play just fine.

VTMB is sooooo glitchy.. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird graphical problem   Weird graphical problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird graphical problem
Page 1 of 1