Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prostitutes and Lust

Go down 
+7
Dragatus
Claudia
Childe of Munster
Duncan.Oliver
Voraxith
Karavolos
DarkhanPT
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:51 pm

If you see someone who likes T-word:

Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-aaJRsBOUQwdVKZJfmtaFvqPwBGMUX1ZCvGrdxYxdvDPKxQHc1A
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:57 pm

Twilight. ptoo!! (spits)

"Twilight is the riveting story of a girl torn between bestiality and necrophilia."

LOL Love that line.

Karavolos wrote:
Actually the whole sunlight thing didn't come around until after the movie "Nosferatu".

In Bram Stoker's 'Dracula', Vlad walked around in daylight a few times, although he was weakened, and unable to use some of his powers. Same goes for Fred Saberhagen's Dracula series, which started as Dracula's side of the Stoker tale.

I always like the World of Darkness setting, and lore. I read the Requiem core rulebook, and was not impressed; although I admit I might like to play V:tM (no Gehenna) under the Requiem rules. No groups near where I live though.

And Childe of Malkav... your 'test' for Twilight vamps sounds like the old 'drowning' test they used to detect witches: If they sink, they're not a witch. Of course, they're dead, so it's a moot point...
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:59 pm

Didn't V20 do just that? Give some of the nWoD rules and mechanics to cWoD?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Feral wrote:
If you like Twilight, OK. I don't. We could find something else to agree on.
Did the following fool you into thinking that I said I like Twilight?: "Based on what I've heard (I've never read a Twilight book nor seen a Twilight movie), I would not like Stephanie Meyer's vampire universe."

Hmm, it's been quite a while since I read Dracula. Can you, Duncan.Oliver, recall where, approximately, in the story the Count is out and about in the daytime?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Childe of Munster wrote:
Feral wrote:
Did the following fool you into thinking that I said I like Twilight?: "Based on what I've heard (I've never read a Twilight book nor seen a Twilight movie), I would not like Stephanie Meyer's vampire universe."

I thought you may have more heart for it than me, therefore to be tolerant...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:23 pm

Duncan.Oliver wrote:
Twilight. ptoo!! (spits)

"Twilight is the riveting story of a girl torn between bestiality and necrophilia."

LOL Love that line.
Godd one. Reminds me of one of the blood dolls: "If you were the last person on earth... ...I'd reconsider my views on beastiality."

Quote :
And Childe of Malkav... your 'test' for Twilight vamps sounds like the old 'drowning' test they used to detect witches: If they sink, they're not a witch. Of course, they're dead, so it's a moot point...
Wasn't that the motto of the inquisition anyway? Kill them all, the Lord will recognize the good ones. And above all, the Lord would never have planted suspicion in the heart of the inquisitor, if the suspect were not guilty.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Childe of Munster wrote:
Hmm, it's been quite a while since I read Dracula. Can you, Duncan.Oliver, recall where, approximately, in the story the Count is out and about in the daytime?

Been a while for me too. But it's when he's in London, I believe, and Mina sees him. "Bram Stoker's Dracula" (the one with Gary Oldman) shows him walking around London in disguise, too. Maybe he has Fortitude, and the London fog helped lower his difficulty roll. Smile

It's also in the Fred Saberhagen book, The Dracula Tapes, which is basically the same story as the Stoker tale, from Dracula's point of view. It paints Vlad Tepes (Dracula) as a sometimes ruthless creature, who was born in a very ruthless age; yet he has a code of honor. Too bad it's written in a style similar to Stoker's novel. The later books in the series are better.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Duncan.Oliver wrote:
Been a while for me too. But it's when he's in London, I believe, and Mina sees him.
When I dig up my copy, I'll look around in that area.

Quote :
"Bram Stoker's Dracula" (the one with Gary Oldman) shows him walking around London in disguise, too. Maybe he has Fortitude, and the London fog helped lower his difficulty roll. Smile
Even thought that's arguably the most faithful adaptation (the 1970 Christopher Lee film Count Dracula was also good), I wouldn't take anything in it (nor in Saberhagen) as Dracula canon. I'm not saying you're wrong and it's not there, I'm saying I want to find it for myself.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:24 am

Understood. I just didn't feel like laboring through Stoker's writing to find the chapter and verse. It's been over 25 years since I read it.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:43 am

Feral wrote:
Like, we can agree on burning him. Tolerance is overrated.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:40 am

Jad.3 wrote:
Feral wrote:
Can we keep the sparkling going after sundown? Then we can use him as the angel on top of the christmas tree Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
Feral wrote:
Can we keep the sparkling going after sundown? Then we can use him as the angel on top of the christmas tree Twisted Evil

- geek

And it is me to be the beast here... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:12 pm

I can't shake the feeling you guys are intentionally missing the part where he made it clear he doesn't actually like Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:13 pm

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:36 pm

Dragatus wrote:
I can't shake the feeling you guys are intentionally missing the part where he made it clear he doesn't actually like Twilight.

I have noticed, but found his post so moderate compared to my raving urges, that it made me want to show tolerance just in cause.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:47 pm

...and that's my Sabbat packmate speaking.

Hey, how do we name our pack?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
...and that's my Sabbat packmate speaking.

Hey, how do we name our pack?

scratch
How would you like Black Furies? Or maybe not, there is a feministic Garou tribe of that name, so they may get unhappy.
So, what about Bone Gnawers?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:11 pm

Also a Garou tribe, go for something more hip like The Masquers.
That should be safe for the taking What a Face
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Also a Garou tribe, go for something more hip like The Masquers.
That should be safe for the taking What a Face

No problem, they live mostly in cities, so there is no overlap on territorial markings.
And I like gnawing on bones. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:17 pm

scratch
k, but don't tell me I didn't warn you in case of copyright What a Face
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:21 pm

I'd like something original. Non Garouei Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:24 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
I'd like something original. Non Garouei Very Happy

Hmmm...

Hirsutic Union? Laughing

@Karavolas: Ravnos concerned with copyright!? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:25 pm

Yeees, let's say competi-- I mean copy right What a Face
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Feral you just gave me goose bumps.

Repo men.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:00 pm

So your paws are black, Feral, Jad?
No problem with me, as long as you wipe them before entering my laboratory.
But be careful with enraging the garou. They probably won't just file a lawsuit for copyright issues. I strongly believe they will go to more direct action. And I don't want that in this Barony.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prostitutes and Lust   Prostitutes and Lust - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prostitutes and Lust
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next