Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:12 am

With a frown the Tremere recalls William had described her the Toreador Lyle was with. She closes her fists in anger, and lets it go with a sigh full of frustration and helplessness.
(Claudia) I told her to stay away from him... We're certainly not going to bother soladis Griffin with this, so you'll have to wait. He probably turned all communication media anyway, Jean-Pierre and his privacy.. Better respect it.

The time for her to explain that the Tremere Harpy isn't the kind to bother, Claudia's phone lets hear a slight bip. She unlocks it and shows it to William. The sender reads "Théo, B" and the exchange of text reads "You don't happen to know where Duncan is, do you ? I'd need his whereabouts.", to which the Brujah responded "If you hurry up, you'll catch him outside of the Theatre, he just left. U like them young and fresh now?".
(Claudia) There's your answer.

She takes back her phone, to respond to the Primogen. She hesitates for a certain time before speaking low, calm but slightly ashamed.
(Claudia) To be honest I'd.. I'm not sure I want to stay alone with Theodore. I want you to stay. We had planned to see each other tonight two weeks ago, but.. With what happened yesterday..

She's not sure how to name it. She lets out a slight sigh, then she smiles kindly.
(Claudia) This way he'll meet you both officially. Rufus has been here for ages but was never officially considered part of the City, and it's time to change that anyway, and you, William, well, let's try and avoid accidents with the Sheriff, and others, right. If the Brujah acknowledge your presence properly, then you should be kind of safe-

She interrupts when her phone rings. She observes it a moment, before picking up. She stays silent a second after she picked up.
(Claudia) Yes ? Who's this ?... .. 'Carrion', uh. Yes, At Mephisto's, right ? What is it ?... I don't follow you guys around.. I do notice things, but I don't stalk. ....She sounds jaded when she hears who it is, even if she was displeased to begin with. She gives a look to both William and Rufus, looking for comprehension and sympathy .. I really don't know. Look, let's meet. I don't like talking over a machine anyway. I'll be in el Bodegon in a few minutes or so. Sounds okay ? ... Yeah sure.. Okay. See you there, then. I'll be upstairs.

She hangs up with a sigh.
(Claudia) And now the Nosferatu too. You may go already and tell Theo I'm on my way, get to know the place a little... Whatever. I still have to change and I'll join you there in a moment. This Nosferatu presents herself as Carrion, but.. There are many Nosferatu presenting themselves as Carrion. I'm not sure what happens in the caves but this one seem different.

Perception+Subterfuge>4, Perception+Empathy>4:

Rufus:

Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:28 pm

"So you do know her."
William followed in a matter-of-fact tone on Claudia's reaction. His statement was interrupted in the beeping of the phone, while Claudia was explaining Griffins's status. He read the message and nodded without saying a word. However William slowly raised an eyebrow at the request to stay together.

"You were present at the scuffle yesterday? That's news. For me anyway. Not that it matters, unless you got cursed or something and I'd have to fix that."
His mask of boredom and carelessness was fading once more, he obviously didn't have the attention span for acting for long periods of time. Coughing, he was preparing to leave until Claudias phone ringed. Upon seeing her reaction, his eyes narrowed. He closely followed the conversation and looked thoughtful on the request that he and Rufus should go ahead.
"This is getting interesting real quick, Should we pick up Duncan on the way or what?"

He took out his phone and mentioned the destination name as the phone beeped.

Cellphone image:

"Well... Rufus could pick him up anyhow and we'd meet at the place, on which time I can scout the higher levels of el Bodegon, making sure Rufus can use his Advanced Stone-phasing ability to get in unnoticed for kine. Unless you have another gameplan?"
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:35 am

The Tremere wonders, frowns, thinks, then sighs. She openly ignores the fact that she does know Estela and that William noticed, and ignores as well he's saying she was present during the attacks. She just vaguely nods to the statements.
(Claudia) If the Nosferatu is present... Sh. Theodore said Duncan just left the Theatre, so who knows where he could be. And I'm not sure the Prince will appreciate Rufus moving around the stones of his place, if he finds out. I wouldn't . Don't worry about El Bodegon, Rufus' been the already and he knows the place quite well. Even if he only showed up inside once.. right ?

She can't help a smile full of complicity towards the stone guardian.
(Claudia) Either way Theodore declared the bar Elysium, and a room upstairs is Masquerade-free as mortals don't go there. Their system isn't bad. You know what, yes, you should try finding Duncan first.. I've asked him to look into something in the Theatre, so maybe he's still there, with Miriel de Boucher (a Toreador). I'll make myself presentable and go to El Bodegon. I'll see you there.

She gives a sharper look at William, then lets out a slight sigh and offers him a comprehensive smile.
(Claudia) I guess the Regent already gave you my number and a way to find me.

She doesn't really wait for their approval or permission, after all she's the one with most status. She catches a handbag and puts inside few belongings, before taking the keys.
(Claudia) You'll leave through the roof, I suppose. You'll put the tiles back to their place, please.

Herself moves towards the door, as she plans on going out the kine way.

Rufus:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:01 pm

"Well yeah.... but..."
William looks at Rufus as Claudia exits the room.

Auspex 4:

"You'd think after so many centuries, someone would have invented a teleportation ritual."
William walks up towards the hole he came through and studied the height. He looked around.
"Oh hello."
He grabbed the chair Claudia was using earlier, placed it below the opening and poked at the fabric to open the exit once more and sighed.

Auspex 4:

"Are you up for this... pardon the phun, Rufus? We could always call a cab. And with cab, I mean I take a taxi and you go fiddle up and down the nightsky without going through more pairs of glasses then I can manage to carry with me."
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:39 am

Rufus snaps out of his reverie with a start and settles his liddened red eyes upon William with a very lost look on his face. The Gargoyle looks to Claudia, as if for guidance Once he understands the situation fully, he makes a very slight apology for his lack of concentration.

"Things have been... different... lately."

There seeming to be no other explanation forthcoming, Rufus gives Claudia one last look before he nods, then melds through the walls and ceiling, exiting out onto the roof. He watches William attempt to gracefully climb up, then offers a stony hand to aid the neonate's balance. He immediately shifts the hole in the roof back together - obviously having had practise at such things - then turns to William.

"I could fly you again, or you may take your own mode of conveyance while I search for the Brujah and meet you at the el Bodegon. I leave the decision to you."
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:55 am

William climbs out of the hole with Rufus help and a short thank you and staightens his attire. He looked at Rufus once he asked a question.
"Change of plans Roof, while you were daydreaming, Claudia asked us to both find Duncan... Don't ask me why, maybe she needs some time alone first to discuss matters with Theodore."
He glanced at his watch.
"We don't have time to wait for a cab. And it would take too long on foot. Let's fly."

Auspex4:

Perception + awareness > 5:

The neonate closed all buttons and pocket once more, and placed his glasses back in the box and into his chestpocket, and allowed Rufus to take off.
"No funny games this time, we do not have the time. This thing needs to be done by sunrise"

Storyteller and players:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Saturday Night
Fred's knowledge of the city allows him to arrive at the Arcade at roughly the same time as Duncan and Miriel, even though he is on his bicycle and they are on a motorcycle. They follow Claudia's instructions, given two nights ago, and enter the door next to the arcade and take the stairs to the top floor. Despite being very out-of-place in the arcade, they didn’t take too long to find Claudia and a mortal who she was conversing with, a young asian looking teenage boy. The Arcade is filled by teens enjoying the week end, and there seems to be some kind of game tournament going on, which seems to explain the teen's sweat and comfortable clothes.

They delivered the package to Claudia, which seemed to sadden her, and when she pointed out that Fred was indeed alive (previously thought to be dead), he nearly blew the Masquerade to the present mortal, whose name was Loïc, by explaining his absence after the December attacks, but was saved by Duncan who explained (truthfully) that Fred had been near one of the "recent explosions", and everyone had thought him dead.
After speaking a bit with Claudia, Duncan and Miri set off to Duncan’s haven to drop off a laptop of Duncan’s before setting off to begin the investigation at Theodore’s domain.  Fred says he will meet them there, as Duncan wishes to go to his place before going to investigate on Theodore's domain.

When they pass El Bodegon they spot Theodore outside, discussing with Marc Gillard about something, which ends with the latter leaving with a pissed off expres​sion(which seemed to be a normal concurrence). Theodore spots Duncan and Miriel as they pass, but merely waves; Duncan waves back, and points toward their destination, as if to say "We're heading there now."  Theodore merely nods, seemingly understanding the younger Brujah's meaning.

When Rufus arrives at this hideout, as she isn't neither in the Chantry nor in her actual haven, he'll notice she's alone on the roof of her under-the-roof "room". She had moved the tiles to the side with her iron bar, and she climbed to sit outside, but still have a look at her room. She's reading what looks like a study book full of symbols that aren't roman letters.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:16 am

The Gargoyle descends from the sky and circles once around the building before touching down next to Claudia. He is silent as he sits, his eyes gazing on the Tremere wordlessly.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:41 am

Claudia lifts her eyes when she notices something moving above her, and gives Rufus a slight smile ; she's washed, changed, and put on make up since last time. She closes her book and teases a little the Gargoyle.
(Claudia) Hello again.. You managed to get rid of the new one ?
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:49 pm

Duncan pulls up onto the sidewalk in front of the arcade, and shuts off the motorcycle.  The game center is closed this late, although there are still lights on next door, in the upper floors of Claudia's building.  Duncan accepts the helmet when Miriel removes it, and straps it to the seat as usual.

Okay.  Let's get this thing and go.  No offense to Claudia, but I don't feel like a long chat right now.

The Brujah uses the key Claudia provided, and enters the front door.  As they go up the stairs, the doors are closed now instead of open like they were earlier; although there are lights visible underneath.  Duncan gives a little 'Hmph' at the absence of people, and comments in a soft voice:  Okay, I guess it wouldn't matter if we hadn't fed.  

They reach the top floor, and Duncan motions for Miriel to knock on Claudia's door.

After you, mademoiselle.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:32 am

While the Arcade itself is closed, there seem to be a couple of people inside, having some sort of debriefing ; talking, drinking from cups, listening to some music, but nothing too loud not to bother the neighbors.
As they go in the building and upstairs, both Kindred do notice that the rooms on the ground and first floors still have people inside, but it's far more quiet than before. Mostly girls talking about boys as far as one can hear.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:29 am

Since Miriel's not answering....

After having heard someone was there, Claudia told Rufus to wait a moment, she climbed down in the room slowly, then opened the door. She didn't look as open to discussion as before, and since Duncan and Miri both didn't seem to be in the chatty mood, the exchange was quick. Claudia gave back the box with a certain reluctance. A quick investigation shows that she had opened it, since she rearranged the pictures (from bigger to smaller) and had moved a little the other objects that the box contained ; A few closed letters, a couple of keys, and a pin for a man's vest (very art nouveau, of grey gold ; muricans know this object, it's usually an american flag you guys put on your suit's vest ; French do it too, but never with the flags ; this one is a royal lys of discretion and elegance).
Claudia asked confirmation that this was going to be taken to Laure, and Laure only, but once reassured, she let it go. She wasn't really insisting. As a reward and thank you, she told them to come back the following night, as she'd "teach them something" and "answer honestly some questions they may have".

As Duncan and Miri leave the building, they see Loïc who's leaving the arcade ; it's clear he needs a shower. If they bother, he'll tell them goodnight and wave at them, but doesn't seem much available for a chat either. It's getting late for kine.
3:15 am.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:41 pm

Due to Miriel's reluctance to knock, Claudia ends up opening the door first.  Duncan notes the open roof access door, yet he doesn't seem to realize that anyone else is up there.  He also seems surprised at how quickly the transfer is made; perhaps he was expecting Claudia to require an explanation why they returned so soon.  Yet since she doesn't ask, Duncan merely accepts the box with a brief, Thank you.  

Duncan notices Claudia's reluctance to hand over the box, and he makes a brief statement.
Thomas wasn't very informative; he just said Laure should have this.  But I have a feeling that he would want her to distribute the pictures and stuff among his friends.  I'll suggest as much to Laure.

With that, the Brujah will make his farewells.  Miriel doesn't seem to want to say much; Duncan suspects that she's thinking of Thomas' situation again.  He leaves her to her reverie, and leads the way back downstairs to his motorcycle.

Handing the box to Miriel, Duncan gets on the bike and starts it up, allowing Miriel time to hop on and find a secure hold with the box.  Duncan will nod to the young man, Loic, as he leaves the arcade; yet he doesn't bother with more than a brief,
Good night.  Then Duncan takes off slowly down the street, to make as little noise as possible.

(Next stop:  Grand Theatre.)
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:33 am

A good hour after Duncan and Miriel have left the Arcade, the Brujah comes back, with Fred, Nyx and William.

Once the coterie is set, they go to the arcade where Duncan saw Claudia earlier, to ask her about Kersten. While she herself doesn’t have any idea, she seems unbothered by it as well, openly claiming her wish to be rid of him (or at least have him as far away from her as it's possible). Fred suddenly leaves in the middle of the conversation followed closely by Nyx, confusing the present people (with the exception of William who seemed uninterested).

In the middle of this, possibly to change the subject, Claudia asks Duncan if he delivered the box to Laure. He said yes, although Laure did not believe him at first when he old her how he and Miriel found the box. Duncan, William and Claudia discuss a bit further about topics related to the box the coterie had delivered to Nolveaux, souls, religion etc. It seems that Claudia believe the Judgment was made at the time of their embrace, and that Kindred life is just "being in line" a little longer. Claudia is asked how she'd feel is Mikael took Regency. Claudia states that she likes Mikael a lot, her former tutor, the essence of the Tremere clan, and while she likes him more than she likes Kersten, she does admit that while in the Chantry it'll be more disciplined (and she's not looking forward to sleep in the Chantry with the others), the relationship between the Tremere and the other clans will be stained.
As Fred and Nyx return to the room after whatever they were doing, Claudia explains a little more about her clanmates in particular. Concerning whether Kindred have or don't have souls, Claudia urges Duncan to ask Tarcisus about it, but he declines. She seems to understand and doesn't insist, but her love for her grandsire is clear. She does state that while the others said Mikael was an asshole, deep down, he doesn't know any better, and that they should forgive him.

Eventually Claudia admits that she can try to find Kersten. She explains the difference between Thaumatugy, which is a Discipline like Potence, and rituals, which are more like spells. In addition, she tells them there is a ritual that allows a Tremere to contact their sire, although this is apparently dangerous to the user if their sire rejects the call. At first, Claudia says she will not do that unless asked; but she changes her mind, saying that Mikael Horsman (who will assume the Regency of the chantry if Kersten is declared missing ; Tarcisus is the Lord of another region and Mikael is the Tremere with highest rank in the line) will ask her to do this ritual anyway, and he’ll probably want to know why she didn’t try it already. So Claudia asks the coterie to return in roughly two hours’ time in a more secluded location, near the docks, to find out the results of her ritual. They agree, and leave her. The group then decides to search the area where the Nosferatu disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter   The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Neutral Ground-
Jump to: