Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disciplines problems in CE 1.6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chelovekueban
Fledgling
Fledgling

Disciplines problems in CE 1.6 Empty
PostSubject: Disciplines problems in CE 1.6   Disciplines problems in CE 1.6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:58 am

Started playing as a Ventrue and realised that Domination (at least in 1.6, and to me) abilities don't work past Trance. I have fully upgraded it up to 5 and I didn't get any new abilities (Tyrant's Gaze e.t.c., anything except Trance), or at least they don't show up in usable abilities. I tried creating new characters with different clans/histories and I still got the same result. Also, for the Malkavians, Dementation doesn't upgrade past Hysteria/Insight in the same fashion. I don't know if a similar thread has been created, since I'm kind of new to the forum and Masquerade altogether, so please, bear with me.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Disciplines problems in CE 1.6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disciplines problems in CE 1.6   Disciplines problems in CE 1.6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:31 pm

This is a fairly common problem in CE and TFN.
You gotta set key bindings (default key: K) and then say you put Tyrant's Gaze on 6 you simply have to press 6 to get the ability on the discipline panel ready for usage.
Back to top Go down

Disciplines problems in CE 1.6
Page 1 of 1