Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Been a While-Questions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deathknight1728
Fledgling
Fledgling

Been a While-Questions Empty
PostSubject: Been a While-Questions   Been a While-Questions EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 8:41 pm

I havent been on these forums for about year so I figured Id stop by. I figure that most of you are enjoying what you can of christmas. I hope you all have a good christmas and stay safe.

I do have one question for anyone that can answer as its been a while like I said.

I have never been able to finish the regular game vampire: bloodlines. What I was going to ask is what mods are released that act as if total conversions of the game? I wanted to know because while the game redemption is nice, I dont feel that it is as fun as bloodlines. I want to know because I really think I can finish the game this time in the playthrough and wish there was more to play of these type of games.

Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Been a While-Questions   Been a While-Questions EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:38 am

The Final Nights is your mod. Nuff said.

Or, for easier gameplay, Camarilla Edition. Of course there are CompMod, CQM, etc... But I would recommend the first two mentioned, since I know them. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Been a While-Questions   Been a While-Questions EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:05 pm

Redemption's fun wasn't the singleplayer but the multiplayer if you had a competent Storyteller.
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Been a While-Questions   Been a While-Questions EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:02 am

Bloodywolf wrote:
Redemption's fun wasn't the singleplayer but the multiplayer if you had a competent Storyteller.

I disagree, I really enjoyed Redemption's singleplayer, the storyline was interesting, the main character however I did not like.

As for deathknight1728, if you never finished the vanilla gameplay I recommend you do and then play Camarilla Edition mod, it's much more enjoyable in that order if you ask me, you really get to enjoy all the changes.
After that, Final Nights is what you're looking for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been a While-Questions   Been a While-Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Been a While-Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: