Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A couple of questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Albireo Echebbi
Fledgling
Fledgling
Albireo Echebbi

A couple of questions Empty
PostSubject: A couple of questions   A couple of questions EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:19 pm

Alright I got some stuff to ask about:

1) The "Learning from Dusk til Dawn" quest line is broken, I spend maybe half my tuition points and it wont let me learn any more and the quest log says that Kilpatrick wants me to find Carson. What gives?

2) Where is the "Squashed Odius Challis" that I need for Gary's poster quest? The email said chinatown, but I looked high and low and nothing.

3) During the fight with LaCrox's 'Dominated Guard', I fled to the higher levels because I didn't have enough time to kill him and I died. Then I killed him and sent the astrolite up to the top level to rid the many guards up there waiting for me.... and I died. Is this a bug or an intentional annoyance to players?

-Love, Peace, and Chicken Greece
--Albireo the Mad
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions   A couple of questions EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:28 pm

2)
It's in the Fu Sindicate (you know, the mandarin stuff)

3) As I recall it's about timing and the fact that a bomb explodes in all three dimensions..
Back to top Go down
Albireo Echebbi
Fledgling
Fledgling
Albireo Echebbi

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions   A couple of questions EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:58 pm

I've never been killed by this bomb before, ever. I've always either gone up to escape it ot killed him and sent it up to kill the swat guys.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions   A couple of questions EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:06 pm

About the email college, I only found it out a few days ago. It's due to a limitation on quest states that I was not aware of. You can still use all the college options. To check out, how many courses you have left, you need to use the console.
Type in "G.I_College" without the quotation marks. This will return a number. 25 means, you have used up all possible choices. If it's lower, the difference to 25 is the number of ability levels you can still upgrade. If you get 27, you lost the remainder of your courses, because the college is run by the Camarilla, and the bloodhunt is out on your head.

As for the other two things you mentioned, they are not CE specific, and Claudia already answered them.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Albireo Echebbi
Fledgling
Fledgling
Albireo Echebbi

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions   A couple of questions EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:15 pm

I am sure I had at least 5 more left, it was before I went to kill the Sabat so the blood hunt had not been set on me yet, but right now I am releiving the price of his power for Master Strous(I'm a Tremere)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions   A couple of questions Empty

Back to top Go down

A couple of questions
Page 1 of 1