Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is bullshit

Go down 
+13
Claudia
Duncan.Oliver
Nachtrae
PGM1961
SaulottheGentle
Cthulhu
Zer0Morph
eye of the divine
Jad.3
Bloodywolf
Childe of Malkav
Karavolos
Dragatus
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

This is bullshit - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:10 am

Shitty manga don't count.

This is bullshit - Page 7 Canine11
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:20 am

*Looks about in a slightly dazed manner, side steps out of the fight between Jad and Sally and goes to sit next to Kara.*
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:21 am

Whatever would we do without them? What a Face
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:23 am

This is bullshit - Page 7 View;_ylt=A0PDoTGv8.ZQW34AcAiJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dvampire%2Bthe%2Bmasquerade%2Bsalubri%2Bcard%26n%3D30%26ei%3Dutf-8%26y%3DSearch%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D66&w=500&h=693&imgurl=damnans.hostei.com%2Flibrarycards%2FBlessingoftheName.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fdamnans.hostei.com%2Fclans.htm&size=50.6+KB&name=BLESSING+OF+%3Cb%3ETHE+%3C%2Fb%3ENAME&p=vampire+the+masquerade+salubri+card&oid=5334918983c083c83aac2a5c6f94677e&fr2=&fr=&tt=BLESSING%2BOF%2B%253Cb%253ETHE%2B%253C%252Fb%253ENAME&b=64&ni=72&no=66&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=1131rc7pr&sigb=13rj71o3u&sigi=11lag9pk6&
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:29 am

Karavolos wrote:
Whatever would we do without them? What a Face

Dunno, I'm sure we'd find some mischief to get into though Laughing

*Nudges him and offers him a blood bag.*
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:30 am

Got my own, but thanks anyway.
Blue-blood What a Face
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:31 am

Karavolos wrote:
Got my own, but thanks anyway.
Blue-blood What a Face

Niiiice Cool

*shrugs and starts drinking.*
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:25 pm

What the blazing hell? Suspect

When did Sally get so aggressive? And what does he have against Gangrel in particular? scratch
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:27 pm

I think it's emotional issues or some such, fun to watch nonetheless What a Face
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:29 pm

Karavolos wrote:
I think it's emotional issues or some such, fun to watch nonetheless What a Face

...He DID sic his beast on me for no reason whatsoever.

And I have nothing against Gangrel. Where did you come up with that from? Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:31 pm

My guess would be that he thought I might've convinced you that the dogs are bad or some such.
The Ravnos and Gangrel have had a few arguments in the past afterall What a Face
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:33 pm

Karavolos wrote:
My guess would be that he thought I might've convinced you that the dogs are bad or some such.
The Ravnos and Gangrel have had a few arguments in the past afterall What a Face

D'aww come on. I love puppies. And Feral, before you get offended, I treat all animals (or beings in animal shapes) like their baby form, complete with baby talk. It's not to offend, but it's a term of endearment. cat

Oh, and my apologies Kara, I directed the second one to Drag.

Last edited by SaulottheGentle on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:35 pm

That I know, kittens and flamethrowers make excellent combinations in your presence What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:35 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
Karavolos wrote:

I don't think it's true that he did it for no reason whatsoever. I think he did it for amusement. And it worked. Very Happy

Quote :
And I have nothing against Gangrel. Where did you come up with that from? Suspect Suspect

First you assault Feral with a torch and then you try to use a flamethrower on Jad.

Gangrel victims: 2
Other clan victims: 0

There's obviously something about you, Gangrel, and fire.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:37 pm

Dragatus wrote:
and then you try to use a flamethrower on Jad.

He learns from the best.
I'm so proud What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:38 pm

Well, I would suggest going easy on the flamethrower before someone gets hurt.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Dragatus wrote:
SaulottheGentle wrote:
Karavolos wrote:

I don't think it's true that he did it for no reason whatsoever. I think he did it for amusement. And it worked. Very Happy

Quote :

First you assault Feral with a torch and then you try to use a flamethrower on Jad.

Gangrel victims: 2
Other clan victims: 0

There's obviously something about you, Gangrel, and fire.

I bopped Feral on the nose with a torch to stop him from draining skater people. Sooner or later the media would be on his tail and call him "The Skater Sucker". And flicking a dog on the nose will make them back off if they're whining or doing something they shouldnt. But since he is a vamp wolf and one of his clan disciplines is Fortitude, I had to use something stronger.

And Jad sicced it on me for no reason.

And I had flame equipment because...well, lets just say that being one of the most hunted down beings in the nights and instilled paranoia has said person become crazy prepared if anyone tries to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:44 pm

Explain it away as much as you will, the fact still stands that you only ever attacked Gangrel and you only ever used fire.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Aside from the times when I pissed him off and he sends swarms of animals against me What a Face
Or suck out my soul on accident.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Aside from the times when I pissed him off and he sends swarms of animals against me What a Face
Or suck out my soul on accident.

I wasnt pissed the first time. I was trying to get your attention. The reaction was damn hilarious too. And I specifically told them to glomp you, not kill you.

Last edited by SaulottheGentle on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:46 pm

Oh right, I forgot about the soulsucking.

OK, fine. Sally doesnt only attack Gangrel and he doesn't always use fire.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:46 pm

No reason? The Pack, hello?

SaulottheGentle wrote:
And I had flame equipment because...well, lets just say that being one of the most hunted down beings in the nights and instilled paranoia has said person become crazy prepared if anyone tries to kill him.
And you carry it around on your back. Very gentle Smile
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:49 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Oh right, I forgot about the soulsucking.

OK, fine. Sally doesnt only attack Gangrel and he doesn't always use fire.

Reminds me of a convos with a couple of friends a few days ago on how to kill people. Apparently I was the one who looked at every use of an object to kill someone. Like for example, a ball of yarn.

My sire should have probably stuck around longer before she got to know me. What a Face

But more or less this violent phase is just a phase and will probably dissipate sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:51 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
No reason? The Pack, hello?

SaulottheGentle wrote:
And you carry it around on your back. Very gentle Smile

Well, at best, I should have said this earlier, but my flamethrower's back at Nachs. I was using a lighter and cologne. It's really sad of how easy it is to get the supplies to kill us with.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:52 pm

It helps to stay near someone with easy access to that kind of equipment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit   This is bullshit - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is bullshit
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: