Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Item Inventory for TFN 1.2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Item Inventory for TFN 1.2 Empty
PostSubject: Item Inventory for TFN 1.2   Item Inventory for TFN 1.2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:51 pm

Hey Gang!

I could really use your guys' help on this. I'm trying to figure out which items are used in TFN and which items aren't. This could be anything from armor to items, knowledge books to weapons. I've made a list of what I DON'T think are currently being used in TFN 1.1. If I'm correct, then I've got ALOT of free items I can use to make new things in the game. Smile

Please look over this list and if you think I'm currently using any of these, please let me know so I don't count it as a free item.

ITEM LIST
item_d_animalism.txt - Unknown
item_d_dementation.txt - Unknown
item_dominate.txt - Unknown
item_d_holy_light.txt - Unknown
item_d_thaumaturgy.txt - Unknown
item_g_animaltrainingbook.txt - Animal Training Book (Gallery Noir's Charity Money)
item_g_chewinggum.txt - Chewing Gum (Just an ordinary pack of Chewing Gum)
item_g_computerbookhighgrade.txt - Computer Book High Grade (Gallery Noir's Charity Money)
item_g_computerbooklowgrade.txt - Computer Book LOW Grade (Gallery Noir's Charity Money)
item_g_garys_film.txt - Video Tape (Tap Hotel. Shuffle Step)
item_g_garys_photo.txt - Photo (A blurry photo of what looks to be a Nosferatu)
item_g_garys_tape.txt - Money Envelope (An envelope containing a bit of cash)
item_g_linedpaper.txt - Lined Paper (This looks like a pad of lined paper)
item_g_locket.txt - Antique Locket (This locket is old and slightly tarnished. It might be your imagination, but it seems to radiate an unnatural heat)
item_g_pearl_of_dubai.txt - Pearl of Dubai (This jewel is the famous Pearl of Dubai)
item_g_pulltoy.txt - PullToy (PullToy)
item_g_ring_serial_killer_1.txt - Squashed Odious Chalice (This perverse Tzimisce fleshcrafter creation appears to have been extensively experimented on to the point of it being unusable.)
item_g_ring_serial_killer_2.txt - Gold Ring (This looks to be a class ring... for the SERIEL KILLAH! #2)
item_p_occult_dexterity.txt - Fae Charm (This grim totem makes you feel light as a bird. Plus one to Dexterity.)
item_p_occult_frenzy.txt - Tarulfang (This heavy fang could only have belonged to a ferocious predatory beast. You feel at ease knowing there's one less of those in the world. Decreases your chance to frenzy.)
item_p_occult_hacking.txt - Braid of the Eagle (When wearing this shamanistic fetish, your sight sharpens and you notice even the smallest details. Plus one to Perception.)
item_p_occult_lockpicking.txt - Antique Locket (This locket is old and slightly tarnished. It might be your imagination, but it seems to radiate an unnatural heat, which quickens your fingers. Wearing it increases your Security skill by one)
item_p_occult_obfuscate.txt - Zharalketh (Sliding on this ring you feel the same stomach-dropping sensation you had when you first invoked Obfuscate. As long as you wear Zharalketh you will be able to maintain Obfuscate fourty percent longer)
item_p_occult_passive_durations.txt - Galdjum (Holding this rough-hewn amber stone gives you a sense of peace, and even a glimmer of hope for salvation. You are able to hold the effect of most passive Disciplines longer as long as you possess Galdjum. Their durations are increased by twenty-five percent.)
item_p_occult_strength.txt - Heart of Eliza (This glassy stone appears to have a liquid core. The stone itself is milky translucent, rock solid, and unlike anything you've seen. Possession of the Heart of Eliza conveys a Melee bonus of one.)
item_w_throwing_star.txt - Throwing Star (When you wish upon a throwing star, you wish you had infomodels, wieldmodels and a projectile model so you could finish implemented the damn thing.)
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Item Inventory for TFN 1.2   Item Inventory for TFN 1.2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:28 pm

Lined paper: is it this one on the SM Clinick wall with notes concerning password? Or something different?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Item Inventory for TFN 1.2   Item Inventory for TFN 1.2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:22 pm

I've tried using the throwing star once. Got an error message for no wielding models or something. And if I'm not mistaken, the same thing goes for the _d_ items. They were never properly implemented, so you can't use them.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Item Inventory for TFN 1.2   Item Inventory for TFN 1.2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
I've tried using the throwing star once. Got an error message for no wielding models or something. And if I'm not mistaken, the same thing goes for the _d_ items. They were never properly implemented, so you can't use them.

- geek

We can't even use them if we change them to something else?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Item Inventory for TFN 1.2   Item Inventory for TFN 1.2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:10 am

As I said, I've never tried to do something with the _d_ items. So it is my guess only here.
But for the throwing star, I have tried to use it for something else. And all I got was an error message. Never tried again later, and atm, I have no need either, because I haven't used up all free slots from removing the books...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Item Inventory for TFN 1.2   Item Inventory for TFN 1.2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:00 pm

You were right about the throwing star, I can't do anything with it either. All of the other items look like fair game though. If that's the case, I've got ALOT of free items to do with what I please, which means more quests, more fun stuff, more TFN awesomeness!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Item Inventory for TFN 1.2   Item Inventory for TFN 1.2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Item Inventory for TFN 1.2
Page 1 of 1