Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tommy Flayton (spoiler!) --ok

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Tommy Flayton (spoiler!) --ok Empty
PostSubject: Tommy Flayton (spoiler!) --ok   Tommy Flayton (spoiler!) --ok EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:34 pm

When you come to Hollywood, please kill Tommy after you have either succeded or failed in the task of making him write a bad review. Then go back to your computer and check if you get the new email from LaCroix.

- geek

Last edited by Childe of Malkav on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Flayton (spoiler!) --ok   Tommy Flayton (spoiler!) --ok EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:22 pm

I got the email and it said stuff about "Not being able to do the most menial of tasks". Is there anything else to this because I'd rather keep him scarred for life rather than dead. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Flayton (spoiler!) --ok   Tommy Flayton (spoiler!) --ok EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:03 pm

I only wanted to have the behaviour tested in a real game. Did you get the quest failure for killing him? Btw, you play a Nossie, right? Then he should have vomited after you talked to him.

Of course you can go back to a save before killing him and play on from that.

- geek
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Flayton (spoiler!) --ok   Tommy Flayton (spoiler!) --ok EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
I only wanted to have the behaviour tested in a real game. Did you get the quest failure for killing him? Btw, you play a Nossie, right? Then he should have vomited after you talked to him.

Of course you can go back to a save before killing him and play on from that.

- geek

So you want me to see if when I visited Lacroix again, if he had a lower disposition to me? IIRC, the next time he's seen is when you bring him the sarcophagus and he's in an awesome mood.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Flayton (spoiler!) --ok   Tommy Flayton (spoiler!) --ok EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:37 pm

No, what I needed was the info if the email for killing Tommy turns up, if the quest failure for killing Tommy appears, and if talking to a Nossie makes him vomit. That's all.
And this is stuff you can't check with a test character without setting a lot of variables via console.

- geek
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Flayton (spoiler!) --ok   Tommy Flayton (spoiler!) --ok EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:47 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
No, what I needed was the info if the email for killing Tommy turns up, if the quest failure for killing Tommy appears, and if talking to a Nossie makes him vomit. That's all.
And this is stuff you can't check with a test character without setting a lot of variables via console.

- geek

*Gives out huge sigh of relief*
And here I thought that I was going to have to redo all the quests I've done and the Warrens too.

Ok, he does vomit regardless of what a Nosferatu does.
I did get a very derogatory email from Lacroix.
And killing him does fail the quest.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Flayton (spoiler!) --ok   Tommy Flayton (spoiler!) --ok EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Very good. Then it works as it should.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Flayton (spoiler!) --ok   Tommy Flayton (spoiler!) --ok Empty

Back to top Go down

Tommy Flayton (spoiler!) --ok
Page 1 of 1