Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense.

Go down 
+3
Claudia
Duncan.Oliver
Philadeos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Philadeos
Ancillae
Ancillae

Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense. Empty
PostSubject: Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense.   Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:14 am

Let's be honest, isn't wielding an assault rifle in a masquerade area a bit much? It would be nice if certain weapons weren't a problem, like a baseball bat or tire iron.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense.   Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Too bad we can't dress in some over-the-top anime cosplay outfit, and carry a huge sword as tall as the character. Then you could just claim you're on your way to some comic/game convention. Smile
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense.   Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:01 pm

I think there's an Obfuscate combo special power for that, like making believe it's perfectly normal to be heavely harmed like "oh yeah he's taking his rifle for repair, totally okay"
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense.   Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Or, "Yeah, it's a toy gun; it has that orange tip." Smile

Special hero powers. I've heard that in Assassin's Creed, the guards who are chasing you lose track of you if you sit down somewhere. I think GTA has something similar. Cops ignore guns unless you bump their cop car or something. (Or make them drop their donut... LOL)
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense.   Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:20 pm

Yeah in the first AC, you can hide among sitting people and the guards won't recognize you. But the other games make it harder : you must hide somewhere where you can't be seen, and if you did not run enough, they'll poke through the hay and the spots in the roof to see if you're there ^^

Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense.   Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:03 pm

It's funny to hide just outside of their search area, and see the guards poke around in a haystack right beside you Razz
Back to top Go down
Ettinarius
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense.   Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:14 pm

I was thinking the same thing last night.

In my first playthrough a cop randomly chased me into a corner and beat the tar out of me just because my character was a Nossie. (I couldn't avoid him--he was just randomly right there when I came out of Mercurio's apartment building.) But at the same time you can creep around in broad daylight (erm... you know) with knife in hand, or with a rifle that's obviously not legal, and nobody bats an eye. LA's police have some pretty odd priorities.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense.   Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Ettinarius wrote:
.... LA's police have some pretty odd priorities.
Yep. Shooting the guy you're feeding from is the highest priority for them... Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
Philadeos
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense.   Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:28 pm

Well, it IS the LA PD... I mean they are kinda known for being a little on the trigger happy side.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense.   Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:34 pm

That's probably the explanation for the Hollywood zombies then. They're all victims of too trigger happy LA law enforcers. And now they want some payback... Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense.   Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:51 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
That's probably the explanation for the Hollywood zombies then. They're all victims of too trigger happy LA law enforcers. And now they want some payback... Twisted Evil

- geek

Maybe add some police officers to the graveyard? Patrolling and stuff... And zombie!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense.   Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:57 pm

...and Feral chasing them around the mausoleum. Laughing

...round and round they go...
HaaR Huar HARR hAaR
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense.   Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:49 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
...and Feral chasing them around the mausoleum. Laughing

...round and round they go...
HaaR Huar HARR hAaR

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense.   Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense. Empty

Back to top Go down

Brandishing weapons is a criminal offense.
Page 1 of 1