Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rue Judaique

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Rue Judaique - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:07 am

Harpies? Uh ?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:46 am

The pictures represent several kindred, probably without their knowledge ; in el Bodegon, in public places. Rapidly, William recognizes Emilio, Suzanne and Jerome, as well as Catherina. Nyx will also notice Franz and Adriano Guicciardini, as well as Eric Artevelt and Armand Colin.

It's like if someone followed those kindred and took pictures of them. But they're not together ! Apart from Artevelt and Colin in one of the pictures.
There's nothing especially odd about it. They all look like detective pictures because it's clear the kindred pictured and the mortals around them didn't know they were being photographed.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Apparently William's player misunderstands the definition of Harpy, he could say he's terribly sorry, but he's not Fred and has a thick neck so meh. :-D I was under the guise that Harpy meant the popular social players whom spend more time talking than doing anything useful.

William himself however shrugs.
"Whomever is in the pictures, my knowledge on Bordeaux is too limited to take conclusions. Perhaps I'll ask Claudia or Duncan, they might have a better clue."

William takes pictures of the pictures with his phone while making his way to Nyx's bike, once finished he turned to Nyx with a grin. "Backups, just in case. Shall we, shadow trickster? Unless this road trip still has other objectives?"
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:44 am

William briefly sends a message on his phone.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:17 pm

A/N - forgive me, most of the time I am sleep deprived.

Nyx shrugged she took some photos of her own and sent them in a message, she didn't hide this from William.

Either way, it's more questions than answers.

Nyx didn't follow immediately but she did go to her scooter once she was certain the text had gone through.

I only had one last thing to do and that was to ask a favour...

She seems uncertain now, the Nosferatu watched William closely to try and gauge his response.

Pierre:
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:47 pm

William's pose did not change a lot, other that he leaned on his cane with both hands after Nyx had taken the pictures to make her own copies.
"Wait, you mean from me? Sure, got ahead."
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:28 am

Nyx didn't seem any more at ease than before but continued to speak after William's prompting.

Someone broke into my haven, I was hoping you could tell me whom...

She looked away from him, maybe she was annoyed with herself or embarrassed it was difficult to say.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:50 am

William's eyes widened.
"Broke in? Ouch... Well it wasn't me, just throwing that out there." He added with a quick smile.

The neonate rubbed his neck with the flat of his right hand as he appeared thoughtful.
"Well there are ways to determinate whom entered where, but it's not something I'm familiar with... yet... Obviously, I've never had to deal with a break in considering I live in a chantry as you might imagine. I presume you wish to keep this under wraps... well obviously you wish to keep this under wraps... yes, yes... I could make some inquiries, covert of course, with my peers, reasons are easily made up, on how to best tackle this situation. It could take a night or 2, with the execution. Distractions. Might take time on reagents. Will have to be present at your haven to do everything, obviously. Anything stolen? Changed? Left?"
The Tremere's speech tempo increased as he spoke, losing proper grammar as he focused on his thoughts, speech more a byproduct of his mental rambling.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:55 am

Nyx listened unperturbed by his sudden fast paced form of speech. She waited until he allowed her an opening to respond.

From what I can tell they didn't use lock picks, there are no scratches on the lock...mm, they left me some web links on my computer. I recorded the stream if you can tell me who left them there you can have a copy of it.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:03 am

His tempo halted at the new information, he looked at Nyx once more.
"If it's out there, I can find it. Mail me the links and the recording, I'll see what I can find. However... the person whom entered your haven might not be the same person as the... stream you say? Might not be the same person as the broadcaster. It might have been handier if you contacted me during the stream, more options and weaknesses."
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:09 am

I was with you when it was broadcasted I think, so I wasn't there when it was broadcast, I just recorded it.

She pulled out her phone again, her fingers typing quickly as she typed something out. Then she looked back up to William once more.

What's your number?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:14 am

"0032555-123987465, although if you're sending files, mail me at nilremonhcet@medianscastle.be"
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:18 am

Nyx sent the text quickly and made a new contact on her phone to store the information he gave her. She didn't ask him to repeat himself she seemed able to remember what he had said without difficulty.

Well there's the links sent anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:24 am

William takes out his phone and looks at the information.
"I'll check it out first thing after the execution, can't miss it since it's kinda my introduction. While it's a pain in the ass, my sire would literally bring me back from oblivion if none introduction got me killed just to give me final death once more for good measure."
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:28 am

Yeah no problem, just don't leave it too long.

Sounds like they're a ball buster...

she put her helmet back on and stepped closer to the scooter to start the trip back.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:30 am

"Yup."
William got on the bike, before they left he added, "I should get myself a red helmet, fits my red/purple wardrobe"
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:32 am

William made her smile but he couldn't see it.

It would look fabulous for you.

She is teasing him but not maliciously, carefully she starts the motor giving him a chance to reply before they left once more.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:32 am

"Outrageously so."
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:59 am

William could hear Nyx laugh as she started back towards the theatre.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rue Judaique   Rue Judaique - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rue Judaique
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Neutral Ground-
Jump to: