Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game crashes in the opening.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Padre Oscuro
Fledgling
Fledgling

Game crashes in the opening. Empty
PostSubject: Game crashes in the opening.   Game crashes in the opening. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Hello, I have a problem with the camarilla final version, I start the game, and when the scene goes to change to the theatre (in the sire's character judge) the game crashes and shows this:

no precache: models/characters/npc/unique/santa_monica/beckett/beckett.mdl

I only install the game, the final camarilla edition and the crack for no cd (vampire.exe and vampire.dll).

What is the problem?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Game crashes in the opening.   Game crashes in the opening. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:05 pm

The crack?
You only need Bloodlines and CE. Adding anything else equals courting disaster. The game is buggy on itself, no need to add to it.
Back to top Go down
Padre Oscuro
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Game crashes in the opening.   Game crashes in the opening. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Yes, crack for no cd, I always use it and until now that error never happened, I use it with the CE 1.5 and again, the error didn't happened.

I have to reinstall it and play with the inserted CD always? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Game crashes in the opening.   Game crashes in the opening. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:34 pm

Seems so. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Game crashes in the opening.   Game crashes in the opening. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:18 am

Does the crash happen every time, or have you only tried once? I've had some random CTDs too with new characters. But it was mostly something else, and I do believe it was due to the known problem that the game just crashes when you browse too much through the clans and histories.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Game crashes in the opening.   Game crashes in the opening. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:51 am

The no cd crack overwrites mod content.

Use daemon tools and an image of the cd instead
Back to top Go down
Padre Oscuro
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Game crashes in the opening.   Game crashes in the opening. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:45 am

The problem appears always, I try several times, and always the same error, I try different clans, but nothing.

How I can take an image from the game using the Daemon Tools and the original cd?, I used Daemon Tools but never take an image.

Thank you for quickly response.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Game crashes in the opening.   Game crashes in the opening. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:16 am

You have to make an image out of your CD first, with any program that allows you to burn CD will let you do that.

(instead of burning a new CD, you say you want an .iso file)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Game crashes in the opening.   Game crashes in the opening. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:55 pm

I believe Wesp has included the dll for nodisk. You just have to rename it. That version is probably better suited for the 8.5 patch and mods built on it.
And if the problem persists, skip the intro.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Padre Oscuro
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Game crashes in the opening.   Game crashes in the opening. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:32 pm

Thank you again for all your responses, I try to skip the intro but... the intro appears anyway, I try several times and the intro continue appearing.

Finally, I decided uninstall everything and re-install again (except the no-cd), and the error don't appear, when I pass the intro, I put again the no-cd crack (but this time, I didn't delete the original files, I renamed), and I did al the tutorial, but when I go to santa monica streets, the same error appear again (but not with beckett.mdl, this time with prostitute.mdl o something like that), I eliminate no-cd crack files, I do an image, and I play now good, with no errors.

Thanks again for your help.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Game crashes in the opening.   Game crashes in the opening. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:33 pm

So it seems there is a problem with the no cd crack. I can't test that because I only have the dvd version, and that needs no disk for playing.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game crashes in the opening.   Game crashes in the opening. Empty

Back to top Go down

Game crashes in the opening.
Page 1 of 1