Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!

Go down 
+7
Feral
Dragatus
Duncan.Oliver
aneumann01
Claudia
Childe of Malkav
Velvet
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:19 am

and probably the new artefact, the miser's wallet, too.

i have been finding it practically impossible to feed from both prostitutes and feminine blood dolls through seduction (which would allow me to feed from there anywhere with no break of masquerade.)
and that even though i maxed out seduction artificially.
(though at the moment i do have the above mentioned artifact, which arguably would make the use of seduction with prostitutes that much more difficult.)
but it should not affect blood dolls.

you have turned what others see as a useless feat but i actually find it extremely usefull (the above mentioned feed wherever with no matter how many people watching without breaking masquerade) actually worthless.

or is there a secret agenda againt lesbianism?
i am playing a female,
and the male upperclass blood doll remains readily available.
it is for example with all the female blood dolls at asylum (and there are more of those than ever before.) that i have found it impossible to feed from them through seduction, even with seduction maxed out.
i manage to get a seduction line in. (feat working though dialogue option colorfully outlined to imply so.) but then in the next dialogue not only i no longer have that option, all the dialogue options only serve to alienate them.

for example in TFN,
if i have seduction massed out,
oh i might need to go through 4 or even 6 dialogue instances,
but in each and every one of them there will be a seduction line
so that in the end i do get to feed from her.
(or at least a dialogue option that flatters them, not alienates them, which also leads to me getting the prize.)

it has been extremely annoying to have been deprived of what in other versions of the game i took for a sure supply of blood to replenish blood loss and blood used in disciplines, female blood dolls accessible through artificially maxing out seduction. even when while playing a female character.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:44 pm

I can't see your problem there. My last character in CE final was a female Ventrue with seduction at 6. And I've always got enough blood.
It is randomized with a small bonus for strait characters in some, but not all, cases. And I do believe that this is acceptable, because in most non blooddoll seduction uses, female characters have the advantage.

geek
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:24 pm

It's just that you have a sucky luck, because each time you try to seduce there's a script (rolling dice, kinda) to see if it works. And it doesn't work everytime, showing that sometimes they're just not in the mood.
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Claudia wrote:
It's just that you have a sucky luck, because each time you try to seduce there's a script (rolling dice, kinda) to see if it works. And it doesn't work everytime, showing that sometimes they're just not in the mood.

Oh that's just evil!!! Mahhahahaha Interesting just the same though.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:24 am

well
i doing so,
you perverted what might have been a concern of the original makers of the game...
i know that it caused an uproar in circles who deal with such issues....
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:27 am

That's the goal of the game being MODDED. To change it according to the modder's whim.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:13 pm

If you're hungry, and you don't feel like just grabbing somebody, just go back to Santa Monica where the girls are easy. LOL
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:29 pm

Duncan.Oliver wrote:
If you're hungry, and you don't feel like just grabbing somebody, just go back to Santa Monica where the girls are easy desperate. LOL
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:27 am

er....
whims?!?!
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:34 am

Well yeah, whims, since Malkav does the fuck he wants with HIS mod. And zer0 does the fuck he wants with TFN. Because they are MODS and not patches...
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:01 am

You can always learn how to mod and make the game more suited to your own tastes. Wink
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Velvet wrote:
well
i doing so,
you perverted what might have been a concern of the original makers of the game...
I don't know what circles you're talking about. But as far as I am concerned, these circles can run their circles barking all night...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:11 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Velvet wrote:
well
i doing so,
I don't know what circles you're talking about. But as far as I am concerned, these circles can run their circles barking all night...

- geek

It hasn't caused any uproar for me. And I don't run in any circles.
Unless I want to chase my tail. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Velvet wrote:
well
i doing so,

Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! 7Pgyppb
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:45 pm

Vora!
How could you? I would have never suspected you of such debased form of homophobia!
I do not know what to think of it... I will try to overlook this transgression and keep you in high esteem.

BTW, where did you find that gif? Cool
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:01 pm

Voraxith wrote:
Velvet wrote:
well
i doing so,

Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! 7Pgyppb

*Spits out blood from bloodoll and laughs ass off*
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:41 am

That gif is priceless.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:45 am

I don't think Vora is homophobic XD
Buuuuut... yeah that gif made my day too XD
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:24 am

since malkav can live by his whims I a malkavian can live by mine...
oh!
that malkav...
not The Malkav...
ah well....

(btw, living by his whims is a form of priosn and slavery....
since it is not him that runs his life, but his whims...)

and as for circles....

you would know about such things,
you members of an inner circle that claims higher power....
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:57 am

Who said anything about living ?
Camarilla edition is a MOD, so it's created by a modder (or several) and they do whatever they want with their mod. Sure they can ask for input but if you don't like the features then don't play it.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:27 am

Or suck it up as you play.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:25 pm

Velvet wrote:
and as for circles....

Am I the only one who finds this very concerning?
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:27 pm

Voraxith wrote:
Velvet wrote:
and as for circles....

Am I the only one who finds this very concerning?

Well...considering her word choices, I can't even understand what she's saying. Is she trying to reference the Tremere Council of Seven?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:28 pm

No actually she's referencing to the higher power of the Camarilla (the Inner Circle, with one member per camarilla clan ; they appoint Justicars, who appoint Archons, and all of those oversee city princes)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:36 pm

Claudia wrote:
...but if you don't like the features then don't play it.
Karavolos wrote:
Or suck it up as you play.
Or learn how to remove it.

- geek

Btw, that pic is really great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!   Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Seduction in Camarilla Final SUCKS!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Post Your Ideas-
Jump to: