Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get the name of the latest used or actually selected discipline via Script

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gschenker
Neonate
Neonate
gschenker

Get the name of the latest used or actually selected discipline via Script Empty
PostSubject: Get the name of the latest used or actually selected discipline via Script   Get the name of the latest used or actually selected discipline via Script EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:26 am

Hey community.

I have a very painful and unresolved problem, so I need some advices of experienced modders. I'm working on a Tremere mod and I want to create some new Thaumaturgical Paths instead of the Vanilla Thaumaturgy and some other disciplines, but for a complete changing, I also need the using of fire triggers, but unfortunately, Troika's code in aspect of discipline fire triggers is very limited. There have been only some of the lower level disciplines created, but I would need those higher level fire-triggers too.

I'm looking for resolving this problem and I think that I have to do something for a successfull resolving: I must get the last used discipline name (and it's level too). After getting the last used discipline via script I can call the necessary method, therefore, I can substitute those levels of the disciplines fire-triggers. Can you help me, boys?
I would be really appreciated for any useful idea!
Back to top Go down

Get the name of the latest used or actually selected discipline via Script
Page 1 of 1