Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Debate topic on VtMB NPC clans?

Go down 
+6
Duncan.Oliver
Ettinarius
Childe of Malkav
PGM1961
Karavolos
SaulottheGentle
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ettinarius
Ancillae
Ancillae

Debate topic on VtMB NPC clans? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debate topic on VtMB NPC clans?   Debate topic on VtMB NPC clans? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:44 am

I agree... it doesn't even make sense, really.

"Hey Isaac, I killed Sweeper."
"Uhuh, yeah, like I was saying..."

"By the way that courier is dead."
"You didn't?!"
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Debate topic on VtMB NPC clans?   Debate topic on VtMB NPC clans? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Yep, the only "anarch" thing about Isaak is that he is neither Camarilla nor Sabbat. He's as much, if not even more, of a dictator as any prince or archbishop. But he does not answer to anybody. "Hollywood is MY domain. Fuck for the rest of the world"

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Debate topic on VtMB NPC clans?   Debate topic on VtMB NPC clans? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:37 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Yep, the only "anarch" thing about Isaak is that he is neither Camarilla nor Sabbat. He's as much, if not even more, of a dictator as any prince or archbishop. But he does not answer to anybody. "Hollywood is MY domain. Fuck for the rest of the world"

- geek

So far for the Anarchs. Historically, both Communism and Nazism advertised themselves as systems giving individuals more freedom than other systems. In practice, individual was a slave in both.
I see Anarchs as a street gang: yeah, you are free all right. But try to do or say something the boss does not like... And you are in a world of hurt.
Issac would be a good gang leader, his manners be damned. Same as he would cut a good Comrade Commissar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debate topic on VtMB NPC clans?   Debate topic on VtMB NPC clans? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Debate topic on VtMB NPC clans?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2