Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A few VTMB mod requests

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
projectfear22
Neonate
Neonate

A few VTMB mod requests Empty
PostSubject: A few VTMB mod requests   A few VTMB mod requests EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:18 am

Hi there is there anyone kind enough to do at least one of these mods for me? I'd be really happy Smile

Harder mods:

could anyone make me 2 clothing mods like

this

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/skydb-mod/imgs/3/2/32a80fbb.jpg

and a mix of these two

http://www.google.hr/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=v9hUGaYt8bW9WM&tbnid=4NOPSwszlHfx3M:&ved=0CAgQjRw4DA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.loverslab.com%2Ftopic%2F9814-cosplay-unp%2F&ei=ElGnU-77Buvy7AbpkoCYAw&psig=AFQjCNES1ca04BaAaeBP952vvwBsXfolhw&ust=1403560594221632

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gxJe0z7OkjY/UCaPudnoxxI/AAAAAAAACcQ/jYnB7zegVCI/s1600/Elder+Scrolls+V+Skyrim+sexy+female+armor+mod+GATTI+OUTFIT+TYPE+2+MISOGI+ARMOR+1.jpg

(I really want the first picture with the see trough zipper clothes to look the same if possible but without the glasses if possible or keep the glasses if you think they fit more, if not then make it similar :S)

Simple mods:

I need a mod to replace the current female toreador hair with some long hair any long hair but make it look good on her :S

If it is hard then you can take some existing hair from some of the mods you made for other games or if that's hard maybe you can just take a hair which is worn by an NPC/Pedestrian in VTMB but just make it long and fitting not unkempt Smile

and I also need some mod which will remove the glasses from the female tremere so we can see some beautiful eyes Smile

I would really be happy if someone can make this for me. I don't need it right now so you can make it whenever but notify me when your planing

I would also need these hard mods for morrowind at any time you want even a year or two Smile

Thank you very much in advance
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: A few VTMB mod requests   A few VTMB mod requests EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:18 pm

No problem at all, ask Zer0 how to use Blender. I am sure he will be overjoyed to give you detailed instructions.

Seriously, do you even know how much work you are asking for?
Back to top Go down
projectfear22
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: A few VTMB mod requests   A few VTMB mod requests EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:05 pm

Feral wrote:
No problem at all, ask Zer0 how to use Blender. I am sure he will be overjoyed to give you detailed instructions.

Seriously, do you even know how much work you are asking for?

Seriously no :/ that's why I said at least one would be enough, the hair mod, or I don't know what's the easiest
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: A few VTMB mod requests   A few VTMB mod requests EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:43 pm

Well sorry I am no modder... Sad 

You really look for either Zer0 or Malkav, then. They are the big boys on the campus forum. If anyone could help you it is them.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: A few VTMB mod requests   A few VTMB mod requests EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:02 pm

If it's for graphic changes, you can really forget about it : play first person and use your imagination Smile

It's too much work for something that doesn't bring anything to the game.

There's a naked mod somewhere around, but tbf, it defies logic : nobody would walk around and do what the characters do in the game dressed like that : it's "masquerade violation" "criminal violation" flags all over it.

About the Tremere PC, there are many mods that did get glasses out ; install them on different copies, then copy/paste the model files into the game you're actually playing.

Explanations over here :
http://www.planetvampire.com/forum/index.php?topic=6458.0

and other subjects that talk about skins, reskin, changing models around.
Back to top Go down
projectfear22
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: A few VTMB mod requests   A few VTMB mod requests EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:30 pm

[quote="Claudia"]
It's too much work for something that doesn't bring anything to the game.[quote]
what can be asked for then? graphic changes and audio are what only comes to mind

Claudia wrote:
About the Tremere PC, there are many mods that did get glasses out
found one, looks creepy lol http://www.planetvampire.com/modules/files/data/images/tpack.jpg has anyone seen some better mod?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: A few VTMB mod requests   A few VTMB mod requests EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:55 am

Uh, how about...

Quests, NPCs, mechanics change, maps, getting rid if the god damn fucking warrens, going back to certain places, other options in quests (how about you ghoul Patty ? /runs away)..

Not that any could be done easily, here we give ideas and find bugs, and if either Malkav or Zer0 like the idea + think it's feasible with the game (sometimes it's just physically impossible), + make time to do it...
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: A few VTMB mod requests   A few VTMB mod requests EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 7:09 pm

Hey, I found your mod here!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: A few VTMB mod requests   A few VTMB mod requests EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:09 am

Jad.3 wrote:
Hey, I found your mod here!
Maybe a bit blunt, but good... lol! 

geek 
Back to top Go down
projectfear22
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: A few VTMB mod requests   A few VTMB mod requests EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:33 pm

Claudia wrote:
Uh, how about...

Quests, NPCs, mechanics change, maps, getting rid if the god damn fucking warrens, going back to certain places, other options in quests (how about you ghoul Patty ? /runs away)..

Not that any could be done easily, here we give ideas and find bugs, and if either Malkav or Zer0 like the idea + think it's feasible with the game (sometimes it's just physically impossible), + make time to do it...

Thanks for the reply Smile
- Then how about adding achievements to the game?
- Make that some people run away from you when you wanna talk or when you just pass by if you have intimidation maxed Very Happy but not to make 'em run to far since it would feel empty then
- some mod which adds more of the same npcs on the maps so its more fun
-a quest which is given in some other city and tells you to go back to the beach and talk to a guy who saw vampires and talks everywhere about them and everyone calls him except the people on the beach so when you go to him you have an option to ignore what hes saying and lure him somewhere and finish him off or listen to him and finish him off or you listen to him and convince him to shut up and let him live regardless of your choice a new quests gets added because he appareantly mentioned seeing a blonde vampire with pigtails etc performing an embrace they you have to go to the normal sewers in Santa Monica and hear Jeanette slowly quietly saying stupid sewers (just so its less weird cause I asked myself what would Jeanette do in the sewers) and you see her closeup draining blood or whatever they have to do to make someone a vampire, then the guy starts attacking for some unknown reason, Jeanette shouts no or stop and you kill him and talk to her and she has her sad face expression and says please don't tell on me! It was it was... and then the player can select either you have mistaken or I was not here if you chose the first text then she says "but..." and you select "your actions your punishment, farewell"

yeah third option isn't something right? :/ I'm just giving suggestions whoever reads this doesn't need to make it I'm not forcing anyone Razz

btw wouldn't maps be in some kind of graphic change?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: A few VTMB mod requests   A few VTMB mod requests EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:36 am

I don't like the idea of an achievement system. What use is in it? Burgermeister has added such a system to Clan quest mod. IMO it just destroys the imersion in the game when you're thrown out of a dialog or cutscene just to learn that you earned the title of "prince asskisser" or whatever...

geek 
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: A few VTMB mod requests   A few VTMB mod requests EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:46 am

Achievements are in CQM yepe.
I really don't care except for strong, heavy horror and immersive games (like in Heavy Rain) where it's just annoying as shit and anticlimactic.
Can't put in many facial expressions in random pedestrians :-/ people don't just run away of intimidating people on the streets, at best they avoid looking at them or just change sidewalks... You an have the same result by having weapons on hand and randomly making a criminal violation.
Or playing nossie

About the last thing, TLDR plus I don't mod XD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few VTMB mod requests   A few VTMB mod requests Empty

Back to top Go down

A few VTMB mod requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: undead LA mod :: Whishes for a new mod-
Jump to: