Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video of the day

Go down 
+12
Feral
Garlik
Childe of Malkav
malak
Zer0Morph
Voraxith
Maxus Corvin
Eliza
Claudia
MxM
SaulottheGentle
Dragatus
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Video of the day - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 8:56 pm

Cretino wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5dIB2oF6sQ

Video about dog and cat tricks

The only type of video worth watching
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 7:36 am

So, Donald Trump says "America First" But who will be second? http://everysecondcounts.eu
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 8:09 am

the original Dutch one is still the best I've seen. The rest are all meh.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 1:13 pm

Seen a few seconds of two of those... awkward. Don't care for the rest.
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 8:07 pm

No New Caledonia want's to be second? No Canada second? No Chile second? No Chad, Cameroon, or Congo? No Cape Verde or Cayman Islands? What is it the "C" country hatred?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 8:09 pm

I don't know about other C countries, but Croatia wants to be third.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 6:47 am

And Polandball doesn't want anything. Polandball loves USball unconditionally...
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 5:35 pm

Can we make Polandball the 52nd star?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 8:38 pm

malak wrote:
Can we make Polandball the 52nd star?

Sure! *fanboy screech*

Then you get a land border with Russia....
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 1:12 am

Yeah, well. Just wait for us to be able to claim "invasion of US territory." I suspect we will have even the Germans running for cover if that happens.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 7:21 am

malak wrote:
Yeah, well. Just wait for us to be able to claim "invasion of US territory." I suspect we will have even the Germans running for cover if that happens.

Pls no
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 10:21 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
malak wrote:

Pls no

Why? Nuclear wars are fun. Look at the Japanese: it gavem new and shiny tentacles...
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 11:22 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
malak wrote:

Pls no

Stop whining and die like man.
Like a veteran from the russian front said: "They put on the bayonets, while men with chest armour and guns in the rear made sure they didn't get ideas. We put on our bayonets, and men in black coats with guns made sure we didn't get ideas. Only differences were that when they impaled you, you couldn't even reach them. They reeked of vodka and we reeked of rum*. When you finished the storming, you were covered in puke, piss and shit. You had nowhere to wash it off, so you waited till it froze and scratched it off. And the next day went again.

I think it would be best for everyone if the States, when they finally choose to hit it off, fought Russia over the Bering Strait. Neat.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 1:50 pm

It just occurred to me that climate change could be really bad for traditional Russian defense strategy.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 5:20 pm

Dragatus wrote:
It just occurred to me that climate change could be really bad for traditional Russian defense strategy.

But very good for agriculture. It is one of the reasons why the sanctions couldn't starve the Ivans: they produce more food they could export, since their ports were not designed to their current production levels. Arable land's border moved up to 100 km north, while vegetation season is now 3  weeks longer than in the ninties. Somebody in Washington overslept that.

As for rhe defense: freezing balls off season is shorter, mud up to the balls season is longer...

@Jad: Where is this passage from? As for the Bearing Strait, it is impossible. Logistical nightmare: Hitler couldn't reach Moscov from Minsk, how would you do it from Vladivostok?
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 5:29 pm

We don't really need to reach Moscow from any direction. We just need to pummel the enemy until they never again dare to attack us again. If that happens on their soil, great. If it happens in Cuban waters, fine. If it happens on the moon, weird, but fine.

I don't need to break my enemies arm, merely his spirit. If I break his arm, his son will come after mine. If I break his spirit, I have also broken the spirit of his sons and his grandsons.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 6:01 pm

Works for Westerners. In the East, it means the next 50 generations will get revenge fetish involving you. Russians are still cross with the Mongols for things done 500+ years ago... We still have beef with Germans, Russians, Ukrainians, Swedes maybe less so...

Besides, breaking a spirit of a government that could fire 7500 warheds at you simultaneously when threatend may not be a smart idea...
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 1:10 pm

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a5bKXrg_460sv.mp4

This is gold:

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/amY8GOo_460sv.mp4
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 2:02 pm

That rodent has nerves of steel.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 2:36 pm

Dragatus wrote:
That rodent has nerves of steel.

And balls bigger than itself Cool
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 6:12 pm

Do you trust me?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 6:36 pm

malak wrote:
Do you trust me?

Yes, enough to find your hidden imperialist massage in your post.... Cool

EDIT: is she spinning a wet celery?
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 6:39 pm

It's supposed to be a leak . . .
As the uniform resource locator indicates. . .

Edit: I'm massaging hidden imperialists? Damn I'm good at hiding them. This is news to me! I wonder if I give happy endings?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 7:12 pm

Can't ... close ... tab ...

You fiend!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 6:55 am

Dragatus wrote:
Can't ... close ... tab ...

You fiend!

Malak is a Ghoul, no? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Video of the day
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next