Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Female Gangrel First Armour Gives Invisibility!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deltega
Fledgling
Fledgling

Female Gangrel First Armour Gives Invisibility! Empty
PostSubject: Female Gangrel First Armour Gives Invisibility!   Female Gangrel First Armour Gives Invisibility! EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:32 pm

I've had a look on the board and saw nothing relating to this, so either I'm blind or I'm the only one who managed to have this happen to them.

I got to the Downtown area and bought the first armour set from Fat Larry. Upon equipping it, my character just vanishes. The entire character model, gone.

I think I'm using the latest version of the mod, as far as I know. This is also the only mod I use. Using any other scares me.

Thankies!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel First Armour Gives Invisibility!   Female Gangrel First Armour Gives Invisibility! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:38 am

Yup, there seems to be a glitch caused by the new model from the UP with crouching animation in the character sheet.
There are basically two options to fix the problem:
- If you don't mind having the old standing animation in the caracterscreen bfor armor 1, just remove the folder "-bloodlines\vampire\models\character\pc\female\gangrel\armor1"

-If you prefer the crouching animation in the charactersheet, download the most recent version of Wesps patch (9.0), install the plus version into an empty directory, and copy the armor1 folder from the patch to Camarilla edition.

Also if you prefer the original skin to the one used in CE, you can delete the folder "-bloodlines\vampire\materials\models\character\pc\female\gangrel"

Hope this helps

geek 
Back to top Go down
Deltega
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel First Armour Gives Invisibility!   Female Gangrel First Armour Gives Invisibility! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:46 am

Thank you! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

You have just saved the game for me! That was driving me nuts!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel First Armour Gives Invisibility!   Female Gangrel First Armour Gives Invisibility! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:39 pm

Deltega wrote:

Childe of Malkav is one of our grumpiest members but also one of our brightest, so we keep him around. It goes with being a German so it's not his fault.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel First Armour Gives Invisibility!   Female Gangrel First Armour Gives Invisibility! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:33 pm

Dohohoho, Malkav is about as grumpy as a glas of milk What a Face
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel First Armour Gives Invisibility!   Female Gangrel First Armour Gives Invisibility! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:38 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Deltega wrote:

Childe of Malkav is one of our grumpiest members but also one of our brightest, so we keep him around. It goes with being a German so it's not his fault.  Razz 
I think I must talk to the Giovanni about judge Freisler, and then send you to his court... scratch 

geek 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel First Armour Gives Invisibility!   Female Gangrel First Armour Gives Invisibility! Empty

Back to top Go down

Female Gangrel First Armour Gives Invisibility!
Page 1 of 1