Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Female Gangrel Model

Go down 
+4
Childe of Malkav
YamiRaziel
Zer0Morph
Denise
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Denise
Fledgling
Fledgling

Female Gangrel Model Empty
PostSubject: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:37 am

So this is just another minor thing I noticed about hair. (Yeah, I know. I am weird)

The gangrel female model has strange hair. The top portion looks fine but as it goes down it suddenly loses all texture and forms a black weirdness. When I first noticed I thought it was hair clipping with a hood but from the look of the model, it doesn't look like there was meant to be a hood in many of the cases and its always that way.

To clarify, the hair shape is fine, but the color is all wrong for the bottom half.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:09 am

Denise wrote:
So this is just another minor thing I noticed about hair. (Yeah, I know. I am weird)

The gangrel female model has strange hair. The top portion looks fine but as it goes down it suddenly loses all texture and forms a black weirdness. When I first noticed I thought it was hair clipping with a hood but from the look of the model, it doesn't look like there was meant to be a hood in many of the cases and its always that way.

To clarify, the hair shape is fine, but the color is all wrong for the bottom half.

OMG I swear you and you're hair, HAHA!! Ya I see it, I'm trying to fix it in photoshop now. Stay tuned...
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:44 am

Ok it's fixed, the texture now goes all the way down the back of the hair instead of stopping halfway. Also I went ahead and took care of the front of her hair too, the textures stopped halfway there too. Very Happy

Edit: Bad news, I figured out the problem with the Brujah female hair while feeding thing. The problem is the model used also uses the malkavian female ponytail, thats what you're seeing when you feed. The only way to get rid of it is to find a model editor and edit out the vertices which I don't have the tools to do. Our options are to either get rid of the model all together or deal with it. Sorry...
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:24 am

If there is someone that can make a new model, that would be great. The female Toreador can use a face overhaul as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:44 am

YamiRaziel wrote:
If there is someone that can make a new model, that would be great. The female Toreador can use a face overhaul as well.

I've played with 3D modeling before on Fallout 3, it was so complicated that I gave up on it. Anyone know any 3D modelers that have the tools to kill the ponytail I'd love to talk to em.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:59 am

Sorry, can't help you there, but another thing about hair: That Doc Malcolm (the doctor wholikes playing doctor with nurses) looks like there is a big fat tarantula with long hairy legs sitting on his head Laughing
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:32 am

That's fashion for you farao afro geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:21 pm

HAHAHAHA, damn spiders!! lol!

I absoluely love the Female Brujah model we have now, the mystifying pony tail thing does kind've suck, at least you only see it while feeding. If we can find another model = to or > than, I would consider changing. Only thing that would suck is the time I spent updating the armor icons, that took forever and it looks really good. Sad **tears
Back to top Go down
Denise
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:52 pm

How much of a joke would it be for me to try to figure it out? (Modeling)

I have always wanted to be able to contribute something to awesome mod projects like this but I don't really know squat about programming etc. I tried it once when I was younger, found it confusing, and gave up. Now that I am older maybe I should give it another shot.

Is it something I could just start messing around with and studying and eventually be able to help out with? If for some reason it was, would skills I gained here be able to carry over to other games?

I have plenty of time on my hands, but would it involve a whole career change worth of time or is it more of a hobby amount of time?

I know if I started out its unlikely I would be able to help you out anytime soon but maybe I could contribute something someday. It just feels lame to keep leeching awesome mods and never have anything to give.
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:57 pm

From personal experience 3D modelling is a pita, textures can be fun but TIME CONSUMING. To make a texture which lies properly, fits the current level of graphics and looks good can be very tricky.

If you have the time it's worth a shot and can be fun.

I've got hold of a free modelling application so need to try and find file format conversions to see if I can have a play. Need to utilise 3D modelling for my university course.
Back to top Go down
Denise
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:07 pm

Uh... I am not sure I understand what you are saying.

"From personal experience 3D modelling is a pita"

What the heck is a pita?

"I've got hold of a free modelling application so need to try and find file format conversions to see if I can have a play."

A play? What? Are you talking about using the modeling application, or something else?

Are these just terms I don't know?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:18 pm

HAHA what country are you from? I've never heard "Pita" as an expression either, sounds like a Central American or Spanish term heh.

I think he's saying 3D modeling is a bitch to do, which I tried with Fallout 3 models and I wanted to strangle myself. As far as picking it up as a hobby yes you can absolutely do that, but remember MOST modders can't 3D model because it's so difficult to do. The only Fallout 3 modelers I met were people who had advanced degrees in 3D modeling, and that was like 2 guys out of a community of 300+ modders lol.

Using Photoshop for textures is pretty easy, it's more trial and error, very time consuming, but very rewarding when you get what you want. Knowing Photoshop well really makes the difference from a 2 hour project or a 2 week project.

I re-textured every armor icon in the game using Photoshop, and now every icon matches the armor you're actually wearing which will be seen in CE 1.2. I always hated wearing a modded armor set and the picture was the old one.
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:31 pm

She.

pita = pain in the arse.

a play = play around with the program.

I'm in england. Not that it would make any difference. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:39 pm

8people wrote:
She.

pita = pain in the arse.

a play = play around with the program.

I'm in england. Not that it would make any difference. Rolling Eyes

You are female? HAHA awesome! I thought Denise was the only female who played Bloodlines lol.

I love English expression, nobody in America would ever say things like arse or mate. I want to visit England so bad...
Back to top Go down
malhavoc
Neonate
Neonate
malhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:35 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
I love English expression, nobody in America would ever say things like arse or mate. I want to visit England so bad...
It is actually a pretty awesome place. The bad rap the food gets is bullshit. I liked the food well enough and the people are pretty chill. My only whining is that you have to ask for ice in the drinks, and pay for condiments. Also free water is an illusion. So take that how you will.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:05 am

malhavoc wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
It is actually a pretty awesome place. The bad rap the food gets is bullshit. I liked the food well enough and the people are pretty chill. My only whining is that you have to ask for ice in the drinks, and pay for condiments. Also free water is an illusion. So take that how you will.

They make you pay for water and condiments at restaraunts in England? BOOO... What a Face
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:48 am

I usually have to ask for no ice, lol. Most places have free condiments but you have to ask for them to be brought to the table or they are on a separate place along with cutlery.

Also by law if you request water - just plain tap water - from an establishment you are given it for free. If it's bottled, with an added lemon, or in some instances filtered or a jug that's refilled there may be a very small charge. Bottled water is generally expensive for what it is anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:15 am

8people wrote:
I usually have to ask for no ice, lol. Most places have free condiments but you have to ask for them to be brought to the table or they are on a separate place along with cutlery.

Also by law if you request water - just plain tap water - from an establishment you are given it for free. If it's bottled, with an added lemon, or in some instances filtered or a jug that's refilled there may be a very small charge. Bottled water is generally expensive for what it is anyway.

That doesn't sound too bad then. I'm so sick of the United States, this country is seriously going to the drain. We really should move to England.
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:50 am

Usually the first option for emmigration I hear of is Canada Razz

My first experience of American tourists was them asking me for directions then making me repeat them because my accent was "so darned cute"
The amusement is when Americans expect the british variety of accents to be the level of 'queens english', 'high english' and 'villianous dialect' and visit then Liverpool or London Wink
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:18 am

8people wrote:
Usually the first option for emmigration I hear of is Canada Razz

My first experience of American tourists was them asking me for directions then making me repeat them because my accent was "so darned cute"
The amusement is when Americans expect the british variety of accents to be the level of 'queens english', 'high english' and 'villianous dialect' and visit then Liverpool or London Wink

What is Queens English, High English, and Villainous Dialect?
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:39 am

Speaking like the Queen, speaking properly with no regional accent or inflection (Which I tend to do, and a few people do but is certainly not the norm), or speaking like a bond villian Razz Where several english actors have been cast as the bad guy in many films people half expect actual englishmen to speak in the same fashion.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:09 pm

Hey Zer0, why do you think Denise was the only female vampire? You ever heard of count Vlad Dracul biting a male neck Question Exclamation Question

And 8people, why do you think of Canada as first choice for frustrated US guys to immigrate. That would piss off the Quebecians, if there were hundreds of thousand english speaking people moving in affraid

I really never expected to see the word "darned" used in real life (or undeath in our case?)

About the english language, I'm from germany and i don't have any trouble watching US or Canadian movies in the original language, but english ones, especially those located in lower class London... No
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:31 pm

I was going to say, Childe you speak perfect English, you must be one of those super duper smart German Engineer types. Speaking of German Engineering, oh my the German's are so smart, at least thats the wrap they get in America.

How do English and Germans view America/Americans? Do they see us as a fat lazy greedy country (which is the truth) or a hard working confident strong country?
Back to top Go down
malhavoc
Neonate
Neonate
malhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Haha. Personally speaking, as a half-blood German, this conversation just became amusing again. XD

I always saw myself as a sadistic, overly-militaristic nutcase who knows too much about guns, hurting people, and the inner workings of the human mind. DANCE PUPPETS DANCE!

Yes friends, I am a marvelous representative of both German and American cultures. The worst blends of both is my guess... or the influence of my dad. One or the other. Razz
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:56 pm

Most English see America as a land of extremes, and generally view the nation could become quite dangerous - but that was the general view of how our government of the time kept bowing to bush Rolling Eyes going against all the polls along the way.

Americans are viewed as indulgent and often more than a little vain, quick to be on the defensive and a harsh view on social pigeonholing (the general belief people are where they are supposed to be, I have heard some shocking views on how people are homeless because they deserve it or are just lazy - as a blanket statement upon the ENTIRETY of the homeless population.)

I know the english are usually viewed as bland and eccentric simultaneously with crude humour and skewed manners favouring to treat other countries as a place to party and leave the mess while expecting the utmost respect on our own island. Unfortunately, that's usually the travelling football fans that get the exposure in a lot of countries and are loud and obnoxious enough to remain memorable Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Female Gangrel Model Empty

Back to top Go down

Female Gangrel Model
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next