Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beta Test Playthrough

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

Beta Test Playthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Test Playthrough   Beta Test Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:12 pm

*eyes him suspicously*

So, those tables is everything there is about stealth? No circumstancial bonuses or skills, items that improve or modify those values?
Are there options to add lines as "increase Light by 1 if more than 1 npc is within 2 meters) or something? Does the back arc affect anything?

Where can I look those informations up?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Beta Test Playthrough   Beta Test Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:27 am

kyoden wrote:
*eyes him suspicously*

So, those tables is everything there is about stealth? No circumstancial bonuses or skills, items that improve or modify those values?
Are there options to add lines as "increase Light by 1 if more than 1 npc is within 2 meters) or something? Does the back arc affect anything?

Where can I look those informations up?

As far as I know... no. Those 2 tables are all that I've ever found regarding Stealth in the 5 years I've modded Bloodlines. You pretty much know what I know at this point with Stealth. The rest is up to you to find out. Muhahahahaha (loud cackling laugh) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Beta Test Playthrough   Beta Test Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:11 am

I have no idea about the other stealth problems, but I know how to prevent using a computer (or other things) if npcs are close to it.

If an npc operates a compute or anything else, there is usually an interesting place for that. So all we have to do is find these places and add

"OnNPCArrived" "Computer,Disable,,0,-1,,"
"OnNPCLeft" "Computer,Enable,,0,-1,,"

Oh, and to avoid problems the other way around. I.e. the npc going to the computer while the pc is hacking, the computer should have

"OnUseBegin" "InterestingPlace,Disable,,0,-1,,"
"OnUseEnd" "InterestingPlace,Enable,,0,-1,,"

Now, which computers need this?
-Arthur?
-Dane
-museum security
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta Test Playthrough   Beta Test Playthrough - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beta Test Playthrough