Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Change - Warriors of Set

Go down 
+9
MxM
kyoden
malak
Karavolos
Zer0Morph
Eliza
Dragatus
Maxus Corvin
Cretino
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Should we change the clan or keep it the same?
Change them to the Warriors of Set
Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 5 I_vote_lcap23%Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 5 I_vote_lcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Keep them regular Followers of Set
Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 5 I_vote_lcap77%Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 5 I_vote_lcap
 77% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:01 pm

Call them the Fucking Warrior of Set! (the exclamation mark would be part of the clan name). That would keep the current order.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:04 pm

On a more serious note, the letters we are looking at are CDEFGH. B works too if it's followed by anything other than an A. And I works if it's followed by a vowel that isn't U.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:08 pm

How about we use "Assamite (Vizier)" and "Follower of Set (Warrior)" as the clan names?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:21 pm

Dragatus wrote:
How about we use "Assamite (Vizier)" and "Follower of Set (Warrior)" as the clan names?

*hugs Dragatus with all four paws*
Genius!
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:30 pm

I know I am. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:30 pm

Dragatus wrote:

We have a set limit on how many characters we can use. Daughters of Cacophony is 1 character too long, meaning you can only use 21 characters, so "Follower of Set (Warrior)" is too long.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:37 pm

Why not simply clarify it in the flavor text that you're a Vizier/Warrior?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:44 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Why not simply clarify it in the flavor text that you're a Vizier/Warrior?

What's the flavor text? You mean the text description below, before choosing a history? I already took care of that. I even updated the "Learn more about the Histories in TFN" portion and the Attribute/Ability descriptions in the character sheet. The only thing left is the name in the drop down.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:49 pm

Then I'd argue Warriors of Set is better as it provides less confusion for newbies to the mod.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Then I'd argue Warriors of Set is better as it provides less confusion for newbies to the mod.

Agreed, but we can't change the name in the drop down, remember?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:10 pm

The nickname for Warrior Setites is "Horned Vipers", but I don't like this solution because no other clan sues the nickname for it's name.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:51 pm

Dragatus wrote:
The nickname for Warrior Setites is "Horned Vipers", but I don't like this solution because no other clan sues the nickname for it's name.

Agreed, professionalism and consistency are key here. If you do it for one, you have to do it for all to keep consistency. This is why I haven't renamed the Assamites to Assamite Vizier, because I can't do it Warriors of Set.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Change - Warriors of Set
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5