Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extended Ranking System

Go down 
+8
Feral
Cretino
Karavolos
Claudia
malak
YamiRaziel
Childe of Malkav
Zer0Morph
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Griff
Ancillae
Ancillae
Griff

Extended Ranking System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Ranking System   Extended Ranking System - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:18 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Griff wrote:
I don't really care about forum titles one way or another, but this strikes me as odd. How is using Lucifer sacreligious, yet Cain isn't? I mean, Lucifer is a real guy in the world of darkness too. The whole setting draws very heavily from all kinds of religions.

Cain(e) is sacreligious and it has always bothered me but I've done my best to ignore it. I did find it funny that White Wolf spells is Caine when the biblical figure is spelled Cain, however using Adam as the name of his father and Eve as the name of his mother shows that WW are referring to the biblical Cain.

According to WoD lore, his name was originally Cain and he added the e after becoming a vampire.

Anyway, I personally can't wrap my head around how this kind of thing could bother someone, but I don't judge since religion has just never been a part of my life. I guess it's one of those things that I can't really know without being a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Extended Ranking System   Extended Ranking System - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:25 pm

Griff wrote:
Anyway, I personally can't wrap my head around how this kind of thing could bother someone, but I don't judge since religion has just never been a part of my life. I guess it's one of those things that I can't really know without being a part of it.

Yeah, it's hard to understand someone's beliefs when you don't have the same beliefs.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Extended Ranking System   Extended Ranking System - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:29 pm

Hm, personally I don't see any problems there. And even at the time when I still believed in god, I wouldn't have had trouble with these titles.
But I can respect that some people have a different view on the matter.
I'd say, keep it as it is, and if you really think we need another title, use Beyond Caine. Honestly, I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Extended Ranking System   Extended Ranking System - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:31 pm

Personally, I like the suggestion of Lilith, then again, this has religious implications as well (maybe not so much for Christianity, but for Judaism if I remember correctly). Since I'm probably never going to reach that title, though, I can't say I mind much either way.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Extended Ranking System   Extended Ranking System - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:44 pm

I'll just stick with Beyond Caine and let people decide what that means to them. It's not offensive to anyone and gives the person 8 blood dots. I mean, 5,000 posts is A LOT of posting and I'm sure only Claudia and Malkav will even reach that anytime soon. I'm the next in line for it and I'm still like 1,400 posts away from it which will be another year or two for me, lol.

PS: Malkav and Feral, you guys REALLY need better avatars. You've had the same ones for literally years and their small, not impressive, and Feral needs the Gangrel logo. Want me to make a new avatar for you both? I love making cool avatars so let me know.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Extended Ranking System   Extended Ranking System - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:04 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
I'll just stick with Beyond Caine and let people decide what that means to them. It's not offensive to anyone and gives the person 8 blood dots. I mean, 5,000 posts is A LOT of posting and I'm sure only Claudia and Malkav will even reach that anytime soon. I'm the next in line for it and I'm still like 1,400 posts away from it which will be another year or two for me, lol.

PS: Malkav and Feral, you guys REALLY need better avatars. You've had the same ones for literally years and their small, not impressive, and Feral needs the Gangrel logo. Want me to make a new avatar for you both? I love making cool avatars so let me know.

Thanks for the offer, but I like my avatar very much. You may add the Clan logo though.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Extended Ranking System   Extended Ranking System - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:30 pm

I don't need a new avatar. At least people know who is posting.
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Extended Ranking System   Extended Ranking System - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:59 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:

And deprive Feral of that tiny "+" in the corner of his? NEVER!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Extended Ranking System   Extended Ranking System - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:22 pm

malak wrote:

"+"?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Extended Ranking System   Extended Ranking System - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:58 pm

Feral wrote:
malak wrote:

"+"?

Check the bottom-left corner of your avatar.
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Extended Ranking System   Extended Ranking System - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 7:12 pm

Have your never noticed that? And here I thought Gangrel had superb senses and were master hunters.

Huh, you live, you learn.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Extended Ranking System   Extended Ranking System - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:07 am

OK, checked it out. It is there. Never thought of it as important.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Extended Ranking System   Extended Ranking System - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:17 am

I like Feral and Malkav's avatars :3 they're kinda cute
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Extended Ranking System   Extended Ranking System - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 11:12 pm

Feral wrote:
Never thought of it as important.

That was my suspicion, not that you didn't know it was there.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Extended Ranking System   Extended Ranking System - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:58 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
PS: Malkav and Feral, you guys REALLY need better avatars.

How rude!

And I'll third what Cretino and Karavolos have suggested. Rename all the titles. Start with Mortal, then Ghoul. and from there on you take the current hierarchy. That gives us two more titles and none of the sacrilege nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Extended Ranking System   Extended Ranking System - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:16 am

Dragatus wrote:
How rude!

You need a new one too! Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Extended Ranking System   Extended Ranking System - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:14 am

How rude!

But still no comment on the ranking suggestion?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Extended Ranking System   Extended Ranking System - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:30 pm

Dragatus wrote:
How rude!

But still no comment on the ranking suggestion?

That's because I like it how it is. LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Extended Ranking System   Extended Ranking System - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:45 pm

But what are you going to do when Malkav has 10K posts, huh?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Extended Ranking System   Extended Ranking System - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:57 pm

Dragatus wrote:
But what are you going to do when Malkav has 10K posts, huh?
Simple. I'll create the special rank "poweruser of the year" for me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extended Ranking System   Extended Ranking System - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extended Ranking System
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2