Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe Empty
PostSubject: Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe   Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 7:05 pm

Watch the video before you comment.

Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe   Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 8:04 pm

I will say, Malmö is a problem at this point in time. Whenever people speak of no-go zones in Sweden, Rosengården is the prime example that comes to mind where even the police (and ambulance and firefighters) are afraid to go without a lot of riot gear and such. You don't have a safe feeling walking there without at least two or so friends with you. Or I don't anyway. That said, while Malmö is an example; it's a rare example of things having gone exactly as far as the people who shit on Sweden says the entire country has gone. Go further up the coast and you don't see that in Helsingborg, nor in Höganäs further yet where I live. Smaller towns like Bjuv or Åstorp to the east further in-land are also not ghettos by any means and other läns (states essentially) are far less affected than Scania is overall (tho some undoubtedly have problems still, especially Stockholm). But yes, Malmö is a shithole, and it's not the native population who is causing it.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe   Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:21 pm

Because I'm interested in learning more about the troubles in Sweden but unfortunately, I'm ultimately ignorant, would you say that if immigrants continue pouring in at the rate they have been, where do you see Sweden in 10 years?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe   Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:33 pm

I don't really look that far into the future because anything could happen. I do recommend having a look at this guy for things about Sweden though, if you can manage with the Satanistic imagery he likes to mess around with:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8kf0zcrJkz7muZg2C_J-XQ
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe   Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 3:12 pm

In 10 years robot will have begun stealing everyone's jobs and immigrants will be a lot less of a hot topic.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe   Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 4:37 pm

Dragatus wrote:
In 10 years robot will have begun stealing everyone's jobs and immigrants will be a lot less of a hot topic.

LOL Razz

Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe Maxresdefault
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe   Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 4:49 pm

You may be laughing about it now, but just wait until an unemployment rate of 80% will be considered low.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe   Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:00 pm

No me gusta, senor! Sad
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe   Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:40 pm

While we're at it, this is simultaneously funny, sad and kind of worrying: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/03/24/microsofts-teen-girl-ai-turns-into-a-hitler-loving-sex-robot-wit/

Also, thread derailed after 5 posts. Cool
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe   Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:42 pm

Don't worry, they will not survive Muslim maintenence. Maybe the immigrants are not that bad news, to think of it...
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe   Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:17 pm

I doubt robots will replace humans to that degree within a decade or even a few. At most, I can see robots replace workers on some very monotone things about the same way the automobile industry replace carriage-makers; replacing the entire working society would not benefit much of anyone as when unemployment spikes and people get desperate (especially in places with shitty social security like the states) prejudice would rise and there'd be more and more incentive to riot the more desperate you grow. Personally I think that while robots could in theory replace an entire working industry on one front; it wouldn't work without creating more jobs on another.

Also I'll believe in the threat of the robots when the first one goes rogue; until then it's just words for me. Maybe worth keeping an eye on, but still just words.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe   Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 5:32 am

The process won't be over in 10 years, but there have been some significant recent breakthroughs, namely Boston Dynamic's Atlas (video link) and AlphaGo (Wikipedia link), and I expect it to begin within that timeframe. Several decades down the line though, I'm sure the conversion will happen.

And yes, massive unemployment would be awful for everyone. But this is a prisoner's dilemma issue. If robot workers are available that are cheaper than paying humans to do the same work and can do it just as well (or better), a business that refuses to use them is going to be at a disadvantage compared to a business that takes full advantage of them.

Imagine two scenarios. In the first everybody else is using robots and you have to use them too otherwise you won't be able to compete with their cheap products. In the second nobody else is using robots and switching to robot gives you a serious edge over the competition. And you can be sure that even if you don't start using robots, someone else eventually will because humans are greedy. And once one company starts doing it, others will begin doing it too, if only to remain competitive. So regardless of what everyone else is doing, a business is going to have a strong incentive to make the switch from human to AI workers.

A bit of reading for the curious: https://medium.com/basic-income/deep-learning-is-going-to-teach-us-all-the-lesson-of-our-lives-jobs-are-for-machines-7c6442e37a49

Prisoner's dilemma: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner%27s_dilemma

Edit: I just stumbled upon this: http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/japanese-ai-writes-novel-passes-first-round-nationanl-literary-prize/

AI is now just a few steps away from being able to write books. Something that was unimaginable just a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe   Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 9:11 pm

Draggy,

Your theory is flawed though. Yes, companies with robots will be able to produce a cheaper and possibly better quality product, all the while contributing to unemployment. Then the next company does the same, and the next and the next. Now, robots are the main workforce and you have all of these unemployed people who can't afford to purchase the products that these companies make. Nobody buys the products, the companies file for bankruptcy and close. Now we have no companies, no jobs, just a bunch of robots collecting dust.

Seems like a bad idea for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe   Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 10:05 am

Zer0Morph wrote:

Seems like a bad idea for everyone.

Save for the robot manufacterers, banks to credit their purchase and social security officials whose Domain gets vastly expanded...

I read a fine article some time ago, which author clearly demonstrated that whenever states try to combat poverty, poverty increases. Social workers are rational people: without paupers addicted to their help they would be unemployed themselves...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe   Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe Empty

Back to top Go down

Muslim Immigrants flood into Europe
Page 1 of 1