Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Nights Ver. 1.2 CRASH!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NikitaNeuman
Fledgling
Fledgling

Final Nights Ver. 1.2 CRASH! Empty
PostSubject: Final Nights Ver. 1.2 CRASH!   Final Nights Ver. 1.2 CRASH! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 4:58 am

Hi i need realy Help or i can trash my Vampires the Masquerade Bloodlines Version 1.2!! Thanks
I have the Version 1.2 CD Version ,runs normal without Mods or patches ,no Problem ,this last Night was the pure Nightmare.
Since 6 Hours i try to bring Final Nights vers. 1.2 to run ,NO CHANCE!
As soon as i click "NEW GAME" this Message comes:

Vampires the Masquerade Bloodlines doesnt work anymore and has to be closed

I tryed every Art of Installation ,direct into the Folder under Program (x86) and to put the Content per Hand into the Folder ,NO CHANCE ,FInal Nights crash and crash and crash.
My System of Computer is very strong:
Windows 8 64 Bit,16GB Memory,Intel Quad Core iE5 3.0Ghz,GeForce GTX 960 with 4GB Memory
So my Computer cant be the bad Guy.
I dont know ,if someone ever heard of this MESSAGE Problem ,see above.
Thysm if someone can uncover the Secret heh,why Final Nights crash immediately by Click    NEW GAME
You come exact to the Main Menu and than adios Sad
Tysm Greetings Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights Ver. 1.2 CRASH!   Final Nights Ver. 1.2 CRASH! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 9:50 am

I would highly recommend using TFN version 1.4 with the 1.4.1 hotfix. TFN 1.2 is an old copy and won't work with Windows 8 without some additional files.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
NikitaNeuman
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Woooot WORKS....Thaaanks   Final Nights Ver. 1.2 CRASH! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 6:34 pm

Final i am happy so tysm 10000x it works now without any tiny Problem ,all fine fast and perfect Graphic.
Btw ,with which Program Textures like Clothes or so can be changed?
Thanks if you know
Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights Ver. 1.2 CRASH!   Final Nights Ver. 1.2 CRASH! EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 6:34 am

What I know is you need SDK tools to change the game files to usable grphics formats and back. You can do the actual work on the textures with any program you like, but in order to transform them back into gamefiles, they need to be in .dds format. Photshop can do that, or there is a dds plugin for GIMP.

Maybe my info is outdated as there are some new model and texture programs in the SDK, but since I'm not a texture artist I have never bothered to really check it out.
Back to top Go down
NikitaNeuman
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: I´ve got the Tool!   Final Nights Ver. 1.2 CRASH! EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 12:40 pm

I have the right Tool now its Name is:

VPKTool

With it i´ve read i need to Convert the tth or ttz Textures into dds ,Paint.Net is a good Program ,i know it from Fallout 4 ,i modded there also.
Than i have to convert it back from dds. to what i said tth or ttz.
Thx a lot ,if anyone wants the LINK to the VPKTool i can set it here Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights Ver. 1.2 CRASH!   Final Nights Ver. 1.2 CRASH! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 5:19 am

The link isn't necessary. I meant VPKtools in my post. It should be included in Wesp's patch. And in many cases you will also need it to extract the texture files from the game archives.
And when you convert back, there must be a tth file with the right name in the same directory as the dds. If you create a new texture for something, you can copy and rename any tth you like. It seems VPKTools can't create tth files, but if one exists, the right data is written into it.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights Ver. 1.2 CRASH!   Final Nights Ver. 1.2 CRASH! EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 8:49 pm

I used VPKTool to convert all the .ttz and .tth files and I used Photoshop for all the texture modifications. For 3D models, I used Blender.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
NikitaNeuman
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: New Errors!?!?!   Final Nights Ver. 1.2 CRASH! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 12:37 pm

Even now The Final Nights and all runs ,but am i stupid or i dont know ,since yesterday i play a Malkavian Girl ,the Begin was good ,but i got a new Error ,sometimes i see instead of Doorknobs ,big Black Chests ,later i saw instead of Doorknobs Keyboards?? O_o Is this used to be so? Normal?
Later i had the Quest "Museum" ,as i took the Taxi and go there ,i thought i dream,the whole Area was walkable OUTSIDE the Museum ,Animals stood on the Street from the Museum ,the Taxidriver sit in the Air ,the Taxi is gone ,inside the Dinosaur is total gone ,the Clocks have Giant Pointers and the Doors have again Keyboards as Doorknobs????
Wtf ,sorry ,but this is horrible ,also the Sky over Santa Monica Pier flickers and Chests fly trough the Sky??? O_o
Is there some Way to Clear a Cache ,does the Game have such Option?
I installed on begin all like i read ,the Patch and than Final Nights and it worked ,but now all starts again to play absolute insane ,the whole Area ,People run trough the Scene like Rockets and so on.
Or when i unlock Doors ,i see my fall trough the whole Graphic City ,sometimes even Raindrops are extrem big.
Does anyone know whats going on ,cause so i cant continue my Savegame.
Oh and btw ,is there a Way to deactivate AUTOSAVE? That sucks ,cause when i save myself ,i must always delete hundreds of AUTOSAVES.
Tysm if someone can help.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights Ver. 1.2 CRASH!   Final Nights Ver. 1.2 CRASH! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 5:45 am

It is a known bug. Usually it is not that bad, but...

Try going to an earlier save.
Back to top Go down
NikitaNeuman
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re-Installed all.   Final Nights Ver. 1.2 CRASH! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:49 am

I Re-Installed all and now the Problem is solved ,hmm ,maybe it happens ,when i have 2 different Races of Vampire and a Savegame to it ,can that cause some Bugs?
Also i got a Question ,Normaly the Malkavian gets also different Outfits ,like Light Clothing,heavy Clothing and so on ,i looked everywere and non of the Shops hat Outfits or Armors ,not the Fat Men in Downtown and not the Red Point in Hollywood.
And with my Tremere Vampire ,i find Outfits on different Locations in Houses or in dark Streets ,is this normal or also a Bug?
Oh btw ,who of you played already a Malkavian? ,cause i saw strange Things like the Power Cables over the Street of Santa Monica ,they jumped ,like someone shake them ,does my Malkavian Vampire see that so or a Bug?
Thx a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights Ver. 1.2 CRASH!   Final Nights Ver. 1.2 CRASH! Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Nights Ver. 1.2 CRASH!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to: