Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isaac's email to go get the first tape

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
amc25
Fledgling
Fledgling
amc25

Isaac's email to go get the first tape Empty
PostSubject: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 1:08 am

I went into the cafe to check the computer for josek email. The computer isn't even on for me to look at it. I tried punching it lol Laughing but it didn't work just freaked all of the people in the cafe out
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 5:45 am

I hope Zer0 hasn't made that thing inspection related, too. Anyone played that far?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 6:02 am

I remember it worked when I played. It was a while ago and I don't remember what my Inspection was though.
Are you sure you approached the right computer and not the next in line?
Back to top Go down
amc25
Fledgling
Fledgling
amc25

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 11:01 am

I checked all of them just in case it had been moved to a different one. What inspection?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 2:44 pm

Inspection is a trait (see: character sheet) that allows your character to perceive objects in the environment. For example, there may be a watch on the street. But it is in a dark corner, effectively hidden. The watch will have a check tied to it: Inspection needed to find/Inspection of character. Unless the test is passed, the watch will not be displayed on screen.
Back to top Go down
amc25
Fledgling
Fledgling
amc25

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 4:30 pm

Gotcha! Mine inspection is high... I thought you were talking about a side quest lol Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 4:54 pm

Laughing

You are welcome.
Back to top Go down
amc25
Fledgling
Fledgling
amc25

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 4:57 pm

Any idea whats wrong with it? I could try a new clan and see if its just the one clan.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 6:29 pm

So it is not the case of you approaching the wrong PC at the cafe then? Well... Odd... Have you tried reloading an earlier save? Are you sure you installed exactly as said in the manual? You have not installed any other mods? I honestly don't think there was a problem pertaining to any Clan concerning the Cafe.
Back to top Go down
amc25
Fledgling
Fledgling
amc25

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 6:48 pm

No its like the computer isn't even on. I have tried reloads, and its a clean install. All I installed was TFN (latest edition). I uninstalled all my other mods and the vanilla version. Installed vanilla then installed TFN.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 6:59 pm

So everything seems to be in order... You have a CD copy or STEAM? If the latter is the case, have you turned off the autoupdates?
Just in case: what Clan do you play? Was there anything else that was buggy with your game?
Back to top Go down
amc25
Fledgling
Fledgling
amc25

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 7:10 pm

I have steam. I will check the update thing. The clan I'm playing begins with an O? Can't remember the exact name.... The only other problem I had was coming out of the sewer from the fight with brother kanker. I fell of the map without using a noclip. Had to use noclip to get back in the map.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 7:18 pm

Osebo?

Sooo... I see a potential cause of the problem. If the autoupdate is on, Steam might have reuploaded the original files, overwriting the TFN ones in the process. If this is the case, I have bad news. All you could do is to clean reinstall, after turning the autoupdate off. Do not transfer savefiles: it is guaranteed way to cause a lot of problems. Data is saved in map files separately, so mixing a fresh map with an old saves breeds glitches at warp speed...

If the problem persists, you really need Zer0morph. He made the mod, he knows it best, only getting him out of Torpor is... Not easy...
Back to top Go down
amc25
Fledgling
Fledgling
amc25

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 7:43 pm

ok will try that.

I used the same clan after reinstalling. I didnt get the map bug but the computer is still off. scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 6:19 am

Yes, that computer is off. No idea why. According to the files it should be on... scratch
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 7:39 am

Now I am confused... scratch
Back to top Go down
amc25
Fledgling
Fledgling
amc25

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 11:25 am

So its not just me. cheers That makes me feel better, but why is it doing that?
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 11:49 am

Short answer: Bill Gates.

the long answer will require about 12 gallons of Mountain Dew, 3 Red Bulls, 16 pounds of cheese puffs, and two fortnights.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 2:15 pm

Well, I can't fulfill the requirements for the long answer right now, so there is only one thing I can do to get you unstuck.
Open the console when your character is in the netcafe and should read the email and enter this command: OnCourierEmail(). Case sensitive and you need the brackets.
Back to top Go down
amc25
Fledgling
Fledgling
amc25

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 3:23 pm

Perfect!!! Thanks!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bloodstone
Elder
Elder
Bloodstone

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 11:35 pm

Zer0 has moved the computer to the office. The key you get at the Lucky Star opens the inner door there now.

Last edited by Bloodstone on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 6:10 am

Bloodstone wrote:
Zer0 has moved the computer to the office. The key you get at the Lucy Star opens the inner door there now.

You are the real MVP. I forgot about that... Too long a time has passed since I played TFN...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isaac's email to go get the first tape   Isaac's email to go get the first tape Empty

Back to top Go down

Isaac's email to go get the first tape
Page 1 of 1