Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Using Joseph K's computer to check your email

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

Using Joseph K's computer to check your email Empty
PostSubject: Using Joseph K's computer to check your email   Using Joseph K's computer to check your email EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:32 pm

So far, with the first Mitnick quest and the Tommy Flayton quest, checking quest-related emails which involve receiving something in your physical mail box does not result in the item being sent to the downtown haven's mail box. I have not checked to see if the items have been delivered to the Santa Monica haven mail box.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Using Joseph K's computer to check your email   Using Joseph K's computer to check your email EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:05 pm

Thanks for the info. If I can't find the cause and a solution for it today, I'll have to leave this option out of 1.4.
Did you check what happens if you use the computer in the old haven?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Using Joseph K's computer to check your email   Using Joseph K's computer to check your email EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Thanks for the info. If I can't find the cause and a solution for it today, I'll have to leave this option out of 1.4.
Did you check what happens if you use the computer in the old haven?

- geek
Last run through worked fine, and all instances in my current game where I read the email at the downtown haven computer work fine. I'll let you know if the items show up in the Santa Monica mail box.

Edit: No, the items (the $100 reward for the Tommy Flayton quest and the access card for MegaHertz Computing) do not get mailed to the Santa Monica haven, either.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Using Joseph K's computer to check your email   Using Joseph K's computer to check your email EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:08 am

Too bad. It seems, the items only get into the mailbox if it's located in the same map as the computer. Sad
I don't have any idea how to change that, so at least for now, no terminal in Hollywood. Sorry No

- geek
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Using Joseph K's computer to check your email   Using Joseph K's computer to check your email EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:27 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Too bad. It seems, the items only get into the mailbox if it's located in the same map as the computer. Sad
I don't have any idea how to change that, so at least for now, no terminal in Hollywood. Sorry No

- geek
It's a great idea, though. I (and I'm sure everyone else) have often wished there was a way to use any computer to check email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Using Joseph K's computer to check your email   Using Joseph K's computer to check your email Empty

Back to top Go down

Using Joseph K's computer to check your email
Page 1 of 1