Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who are you ?

Go down 
+67
Claudia
Zer0Morph
MxM
neonedrid
Feral
Feyd-Rautha
Verana
SaulottheGentle
Kanis
joemarra052075
LordNoir
opus_relinque
Bloodywolf
Faukx
Meowolf
Alichino
dkmode
Ayo
atronac
Cthulhu
eye of the divine
Hikari12th
Voraxith
Bloodstone
Sio
Duncan.Oliver
kyoden
Aphrodite
Dragatus
Karavolos
malhavoc
Maxus Corvin
Jad.3
Nosferatu's Childe
GabrielvonRichter
Helm
Deader
Shabutaro
Nachtrae
WaywardWeirdo
UncleCruncle
PGM1961
Ringo
Scarecrow
simison
Rudest
OuiYepp
blacktrench
Klahera
Celsius
nocturne.haarlem
Miguel
Eliza
Mr_Flax
ArchonJonus
z.o.o.
Kelben
SoniMax
Tylgyioke
8people
srle
Maximus1
ThePhilosopher
Childe of Malkav
YamiRaziel
bliebje
Childe of Munster
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

Who are you ? - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 3:33 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Your Pack invitation has been cancelled.
Feral wrote:
@Jad: You invited Gargyole in Tremere service to join Sabbat!? Have you sucked on a stoned teenager or what!?

Hmmm... I don't recall ever receiving an invitation. Perhaps Claudia checked my mail for me?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:27 pm

I didn't, I believe my little own cute Gargoyle to be smart enough not to accept such invitation, hm ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:13 pm

How adorable.
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:05 pm

*waves*

Hello there. I'm a bit new, from America. I do speak a bit of French, but honestly I don't think my French is too good. ^^"

I can't really think of much else to say, but happy to be joining you all.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:13 pm

LordNoir wrote:
*waves*

Hello there. I'm a bit new, from America. I do speak a bit of French, but honestly I don't think my French is too good. ^^"

I can't really think of much else to say, but happy to be joining you all.

Glad you are here with us. I'm new too, from America as well and speak no French whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Bienvenue sur le forum!

Je ne parle pas du tout français, mais je sais comment utiliser Google translate. Je ne m'attends pas à ce qu'il fasse un bon travail. Wink
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Merci beaucoup Dragatus!

Je peux parler la francais, mais ma grammaire est un peu terrible. Je ne sais pas taper les accents aussi. Je ne parle pas la francais dans deux ans, aussi pardonnez-moi si ma francais est difficile. ^^"

Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:17 pm

Je parle seulement un peu français.  Je comprends plus que je parle.  Je ne connais pas les lettres accentuees.

That pretty much exhausted my French, unless I use the translator.  Yet not all of the Europeans on this forum speak French either.  So my iffy French doesn't matter.  Smile

Claudia is always apologizing for her English, but she speaks English very well.  So ignore her apologies.

Edit. -- Also, welcome LordNoir.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:19 pm

LordNoir wrote:
Merci beaucoup Dragatus!

Je peux parler la francais, mais ma grammaire est un peu terrible. Je ne sais pas taper les accents aussi. Je ne parle pas la francais dans deux ans, aussi pardonnez-moi si ma francais est difficile.  ^^"

No need to apologize, we mostly speak English here anyway.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:59 pm

I had four years of french lessons at school. About 30 years ago... I still understand what you have written, but I'm not able to reply in french.

geek 
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 2:08 am

I somehow find strange that when I'm hearing people speak in french I think "Damn that's the ugliest languague in the world, sounds like they are riping their throats apart" but when I heard La Marseillaise I thought "That's the most beautiful anthem in the world, sounds like a canon shooting thunderbolts of awesomeness".
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:38 pm

You should ask Claudia about that. She'll probably tell you portogese isn't a language at all but a tongue disease...

geek 
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 2:39 pm

Portuguese is fine Smile

I have a grudge against Dutch and Flemish tho
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 2:45 pm

Konbanwa, bitches!
I'll keep my language gudges to myself, I wanna stay ou of THE laboratory Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:38 pm

Claudia wrote:
Portuguese is fine Smile

I have a grudge against Dutch and Flemish tho

Do not have the foolish notion that I do not dwell on the other parts of this forum that doesn't have RP written in front of it, Frenchy.  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:32 am

Where I come from, we're not minority, bloody ;-) actually we're ten times more than you guys XD so yeah...
And I don't hide that I think that Dutch and rural Dutch (aka Flemish) are quite ugly. I'm not convinced by German either but that's for other reasons :p
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:50 am

The Flemish are not a minority in our country, the french side is a lot less densely populated , and if you'd walk around my college, you'd take back the comment about ugly. :-o
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:53 am

Who said anything about "in your country" ? I meant in Europe and in the World dude :p

I'd totally say "your language sounds so ugly" in the middle of freaking Anvers, whether they like it or not it's the truth Very Happy But it's not your fault and I don't blame you :p

Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:02 am

What a conflict. I think Claudia's gonna surrender any moment now.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:11 am

Well, your language is illogical, more exceptions than rules and with a grammatical word structure that makes no sense and that makes it a lot harder to learn. Nobody likes french, except the french, and the americans, as long they don't need to speak it :-p

And you don't need to go to Anvers, go to West Flanders, where the Language pride is a thing. If you can understand them that is, don't worry, neither can the rest of Belgium XD

And at least our Country is the cultural Center of the European Union, and if it wasn't for some silly Protect nature group (from the French side), you'd be going to Disneyland in Belgium :-p
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:38 am

Can I just say what everyone is probably thinking about German? To me, german sounds like a raving, raging lunatic hellbent on killing dem jews.

EDIT: I love when two people on the forum get frisky with each other

EDIT AGAIN: This video more or less implies what I meant

Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:20 am

You've illustrated my theory about why Germans are seen as an angry people. Even if you're trying to be nice, the language makes you sound pissed.

Another example is Arabic. How can you have peaceful relations when your language makes you sound like you're having a spitting, hissing argument? No wonder the Middle East is a mess.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:22 am

German they're just angry and burping at you. Dutch is a bastard version of German. And Flemish is a bastard version of Dutch Very Happy

(okay it's not accurate historically, Dutch is more "pure" while German was changed a lot during its history, but for anglo saxon speakers, Dutch is just far more horrible :DI'm being a dick tho but I own it :p)

I like Belgium. I don't like the Flemish :p

About Arabic, that's only men, and it's cultural to be screaming and all over the place.. many people speak it around me and it's like they want the whole bus to hear their conversation ><
(Mandarin is kinda the same, they're so loud !)
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:11 pm

I can make every language sound harsh and overdo the 'ch' if I shout it out instead of saying it gently like the rest of the languages. (for German) Same why French sound like everyone noses are clogged. Arrow 

And Arabic they scream cause it's natural for them, they get loud when they're excited while speaking, it's part of their culture. At least that's how a friend of mine explained it to me.

And I like Belgium 2, I just don't like the French part. You can literally see in Belgium when you enter the french part, houses becomes older, roads become smaller and people dress old fashioned. It's like you literally went back several years with the exception of city and village centers and very recent industrial areas cause they're trying to catch up, since they got stuck in the factory mindset while Flanders was embracing the technological revolution 20-30 some years ago.

Of course I'm not part of those idiots who are trying to split Belgium in 2, the true Flemish vs French (everyone forgets about the german part XD) is mostly in political chambers only. The Wales will catch up, eventually, once they got the French stick out of their arse that the French left. :-p

Now for something completely:

Last edited by Bloodywolf on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:19 pm

Hey Claudia, Philosopher, where did you dig up that cheap ersatz Führer? No German I've ever met speaks like this.
This only happens in Monty Pythons Flying Circus or some really bad american WW2 movies.
And apart from that the Führer actually was from Austria.

But I have to agree on turkish and arabian. It sounds like they are about to draw knives, but really it's a friendly chat.

geek 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are you ?
Page 31 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: