Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who are you ?

Go down 
+67
Claudia
Zer0Morph
MxM
neonedrid
Feral
Feyd-Rautha
Verana
SaulottheGentle
Kanis
joemarra052075
LordNoir
opus_relinque
Bloodywolf
Faukx
Meowolf
Alichino
dkmode
Ayo
atronac
Cthulhu
eye of the divine
Hikari12th
Voraxith
Bloodstone
Sio
Duncan.Oliver
kyoden
Aphrodite
Dragatus
Karavolos
malhavoc
Maxus Corvin
Jad.3
Nosferatu's Childe
GabrielvonRichter
Helm
Deader
Shabutaro
Nachtrae
WaywardWeirdo
UncleCruncle
PGM1961
Ringo
Scarecrow
simison
Rudest
OuiYepp
blacktrench
Klahera
Celsius
nocturne.haarlem
Miguel
Eliza
Mr_Flax
ArchonJonus
z.o.o.
Kelben
SoniMax
Tylgyioke
8people
srle
Maximus1
ThePhilosopher
Childe of Malkav
YamiRaziel
bliebje
Childe of Munster
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Who are you ? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:12 am

Claudia wrote:
Edit : you guys know I do know people who, to cook pasta, put the casserole on the fire, put water in it, and put the pasta in the cold water, and wait until it boils.. YUCK)
Learnt cooking from an english chef? "Boil it in hot water, even the salad. And add mint sauce. It gives a nice touch to everything." Laughing

Aphrodite wrote:
whoops i meant to say fiance
You shouldn't havve mentioned it. Then it would have gone unnoticed. Now the whole forum knows what your true relation to Zer0 is... Wink

Duncan.Oliver wrote:
manamana tu doo, tudoodoo tudoodoo tudoodoo tudoodootu tu doodoo tudoo.

(Muppet morse code... LOL)
Yep something like that. So make sure not to kiss any passing frogs. They might turn into Miss Piggy... affraid

- geek
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:24 am

Ritual is working like a charm...

Mana mana
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:50 am

Aphrodite wrote:
However I did notice that Claudia said Oli is her finance...
Nailed it!
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Ancillae
Ancillae
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Alright I’m obviously way out of my league here, cause I don’t have a clue what you guys are saying… I’ll just ask Zer0 hopefully he’ll tell me. confused

Maybe I'll just stick to fashion, dancing, zumba and last but not least shopping!! =) I'll continue to play TFN though it's a lot of fun, but very hard!! I guess it doesn't help that I'm playing the hardest version. Razz
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Neonate
Neonate
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:59 am

Aphrodite wrote:
Alright I’m obviously way out of my league here, cause I don’t have a clue what you guys are saying… I’ll just ask Zer0 hopefully he’ll tell me. confused

Maybe I'll just stick to fashion, dancing, zumba and last but not least shopping!! =) I'll continue to play TFN though it's a lot of fun, but very hard!! I guess it doesn't help that I'm playing the hardest version. Razz

You're not out of your league, sweetheart. Most people here are just nuts, that's all. I have no idea what they're saying either, but I think it has something to do with elephants. elephant (Check the size of the trunk! Not that I'm implying anything...)
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Ancillae
Ancillae
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:22 am

Scarecrow wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:

You're not out of your league, sweetheart. Most people here are just nuts, that's all. I have no idea what they're saying either, but I think it has something to do with elephants. elephant (Check the size of the trunk! Not that I'm implying anything...)

Hahaha thanks Very Happy haha it does look quite big and long! It reminds me of something... lol
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Neonate
Neonate
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:25 am

Aphrodite wrote:
Scarecrow wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:

Hahaha thanks Very Happy haha it does look quite big and long! It reminds me of something... lol

affraid Zer0... put that away for f*ck's sake Sad
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:19 am

Wow what did the "Who are you?" thread become? *shoo shoo* and btw welcome Aph, be a good source of energy for the Brujah dude next to you, we need TFN 1.1 soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:24 am

Damn !

Tmi !

Oh on a total different subject, a source of my Lulz is gone and lost.
Remember my friend Tremere in Peru for seminary to become priest ? This year was supposed to be the last.. And he quits ! For a girl >_>
Damn it.
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:32 am

Claudia wrote:

Remember my friend Tremere in Peru for seminary to become priest ? This year was supposed to be the last.. And he quits ! For a girl >_>
Damn it.

Girls are trouble! And hell they are expensive... glad i am single and not really into this dating thing anymore Wink
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:53 am

Aphrodite wrote:

Don't worry babe, I'm out of my league around here too. I just mod Bloodlines so they let me stay. Razz

Scarecrow wrote:

Sorry, Aphrodite makes me wash my hands after going pee pee and I forgot to zip it up. Embarassed

Shabutaro wrote:
Wow what did the "Who are you?" thread become? *shoo shoo* and btw welcome Aph, be a good source of energy for the Brujah dude next to you, we need TFN 1.1 soon Wink

Aphrodite, just so you know, the Brujah are a clan of big, strong, and fast vampires. He's referring to me because I lift weights alot. Sorry guys, I needed to explain what a Brujah was because she's new to all of this.

But yes, TFN 1.1.... I really need to post an update with where I'm at with that. Bodybuilding is making me so tired at night + long romantic nights w/ Aphrodite is slowing the progress of TFN 1.1. I promise to get on the ball and finish it up this weekend so we can go into Beta testing.

I've been a bad Zer0 lately... No
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:02 pm

I sense a disturbance in the force.

Shabutaro wrote:
Why do you want a girlfriend in Bloodlines then again?

Claudia wrote:
Damn it.
Good for him. Out of a stupid brainwashing sect into love.

Zer0Morph wrote:
Don't worry babe, I'm out of my league around here too. I just mod Bloodlines so they let me stay. Razz
Look who's got it.
Oooh Zer0, your hands are so big!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:29 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Scarecrow wrote:

Sorry, Aphrodite makes me wash my hands after going pee pee and I forgot to zip it up. Embarassed
So that's what a guy needs a girlfriend for: to teach him basic hygiene Razz

Zer0Morph wrote:
Shabutaro wrote:

Aphrodite, just so you know, the Brujah are a clan of big, strong, and fast vampires. He's referring to me because I lift weights alot. Sorry guys, I needed to explain what a Brujah was because she's new to all of this.
Brujah? And I always thought you were a Samedi...
Jad.3 wrote:
Oooh Zer0, your hands are so big!
He's a shovelhead? What a Face

Zer0Morph wrote:
But yes, TFN 1.1.... I really need to post an update with where I'm at with that. Bodybuilding is making me so tired at night + long romantic nights w/ Aphrodite is slowing the progress of TFN 1.1. I promise to get on the ball and finish it up this weekend so we can go into Beta testing.

I've been a bad Zer0 lately... No
No bloodcookies for you then Exclamation

- geek
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Ancillae
Ancillae
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:31 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
Scarecrow wrote:

So that's what a guy needs a girlfriend for: to teach him basic hygiene Razz

That's not the only thing we are good for Wink
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Ancillae
Ancillae
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Shabutaro wrote:

Thanks for explaining honey, that helped a lot. I love you

And thanks for the welcome Shabutaro. Smile

So now you guys get to see some Valentine pics!!! affraid

Who are you ? - Page 17 Dsc02813

I promise I am not naked cherry

Who are you ? - Page 17 Dsc02817

My honey buns (Zer0)

Who are you ? - Page 17 Dsc02818

Me being silly Razz

Who are you ? - Page 17 Dsc02819

Zer0 w/his new funny monkey!! bounce

Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Those are great pics honey! We had such a fun day on Valentines Day this year! Can you guys see my computers in the background? Those are my modding machines, YAY!

I personally like the naked picture of you the best, HAHA! I'll post those sexy Zumba pictures of you later tonight so everyone can see how I've been spending all my time, lol. Trust me guys, she's a very big distraction, lol. cherry
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:31 pm

My mental image of Zer0 as a spider-cow-koala shall never again be the same.
Unless he photoshops in eight legs.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:04 pm

Besides those pictures being a complete degradation of manhood...
...braces..? Fuck you, Zer0, fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:21 pm

This is the reason why TFN 1.1 has been delayed!!!

This is me and Aphrodite after we got home from the gym. cherry

Who are you ? - Page 17 101smally

We were sweaty and tired. As you can see she is a big distraction, lol. affraid

Who are you ? - Page 17 103smalll

Can you guess what happened after we took these pictures? HAHA cheers

Who are you ? - Page 17 104small
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:25 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Besides those pictures being a complete degradation of manhood...
...braces..? Fuck you, Zer0, fuck you.

Check out the pictures above Jad!! Do you think braces are going to stop me? She's beautiful, braces or no! ::Droooool:: drunken
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:31 pm

You got that wrong you dimwit.

And I guess you took the shower Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
You got that wrong you dimwit.

And I guess you took the shower Very Happy

Guess I misunderstood you then, lol.

And yeah, I took a shower and she went home. It was a wonderful night, LOL...

(Yeah Riiiiiiight) lol!
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:41 pm

You know what? I wish you it lasts.
Good evening.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Braces Very Happy

You look nice indeed and stuff ^^
But WAAAY UNDERAGE !
Pedobear approves ^^

Damn I need to take new pictures of myself, now that I think of it.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Claudia wrote:
Braces Very Happy

You look nice indeed and stuff ^^
But WAAAY UNDERAGE !
Pedobear approves ^^

Damn I need to take new pictures of myself, now that I think of it.

I took her out on Valentines Day to a really nice restaraunt and we could overhear the couple sitting across from us trying to guess her age. She looks REALLY young for her age, but that will come in handy when she's 40. Smile

You're going to take pictures of yourself Claudia? Do we have a competition on our hands?!?!? W000H000!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are you ?
Page 17 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: