Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite male vampire NPC

Go down 
+16
Jad.3
Marls
ThePhilosopher
Zer0Morph
z.o.o.
8people
Feral
Eliza
SoniMax
aqui
Fea
YamiRaziel
Maximus1
Claudia
Childe of Malkav
Childe of Munster
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

My favorite male vampire NPC is
Jack
Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap39%Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap
 39% [ 9 ]
Bertram
Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Beckett
Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap
 26% [ 6 ]
Nines
Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Max
Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Skelter
Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Isaac
 4% [ 1 ]
Ash
 4% [ 1 ]
Gary
Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Mitnick
Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
aqui
Ancillae
Ancillae
aqui

Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:52 am

SoniMax wrote:
It's : By the clack-smack cracking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.
I voted for him Very Happy

Ah, I had a feeling there was a "crack" not "prick" when I walked into his dining room, though still cited Macbeth. A further bonus to Gary for this then! ;D
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:36 am

I VOTE FOR ALISTAIR!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Sorry, you can only vote for Alistair's voice recordings.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Speaking of MacBeth, did you know the Troika developers named the 2 rival LA gangs the Jets and the Sharks? That was taken directly from "Westside Story", a famous American Musical. Thought I'd through in that bit of Funfact!
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:08 pm

Childe of Munster wrote:
Sorry, you can only vote for Alistair's voice recordings.
That's right. He isn't the most active NPC in the game Sleep

Btw Munster, it seems you're in a hurry to make Antediluvian farao

- geek
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:43 pm

Polite way of saying "stop posting idiot things!"

Or not Cool
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:51 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Polite way of saying "stop posting idiot things!"

Or not Cool

Ha ha! Who, me? Never. Are you feeling okay? Poor, poor ThePhilosopher, you've got methane on the brain. (From the automobiles.) We can both be high now.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:37 pm

No, not you. I was making fun of Malkav remarks to Munster haste to get antidiluvian.

Methane is in cow's farts, so i don't let it on my brain D:
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:00 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
No, not you. I was making fun of Malkav remarks to Munster haste to get antidiluvian.

Methane is in cow's farts, so i don't let it on my brain D:
It's either that or Diablerie.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Bring it
death be a pleasant trip mon clown
Back to top Go down
Marls
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:41 am

Aw, No Romeo ?

As much as I really liked Jack, Romeo was really awesome too but he got such a small part. Hes dialog and personality was harlious. Alot of people might of missed him since hes in a building at the Hollywood Crypt

Quiet a few very good one liners. I can give some examples I remember (Might not be acurate word to word, but I'll try to keep them along the lines)

Romeo Spoilers below (if the spoiler tag works)
Spoiler:

Romeos a fun guy, comes accross as a real bada$$ firearms expert. But since hes not an option, I'll settle with Jack
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:22 pm

Nines suck. A cheap character for american kids Wink Not that cool and not that macho.
That leaves the trio of Beckett, Jack and Gary. I choose Jack for running the show.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyto
Neonate
Neonate
Jimmyto

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:05 am

Too bad the sheriff is a woman and i can't vote for her...ugly woman mind you...don't you hate it when you say something and then you think of that something then all of a sudden you imagine it extremely vividly aand you find yourself convulsing on the floor trying your hardest to wipe your mind clean of it...that's what just happened when i wondered about the lady sheriff's sex life...oh what a huge mistake that was...excuse me while i jerk my head all too hard from side to side...oh wait the motion is more of a perpendicular angle...i will try to sleep now but the image of the sheriff's kitty kat being assaulted by lacroix's pole will haunt me for all eternity...i only used kitty kat and pole as a replacement to avoid further damage to my imagination...suffice it to say it didn't work...I can only hope that the image of the sheriff in a bustier on a bed won't haunt you too...oh that's gross...she licked her lips...sweet dreams children...unless you don't dream...good thing i can program my dreams...sometimes my subconscious will try to fuck me over...literally...it's like i tell the voices "you can't take control of me because i don't suffer from multiple personality disorder"...they say i do...but I'm pretty sure they're lying...then again there are blank chunks in my memories...meh that's probably just repressed memories...but i remember some pretty crazy shit that should be repressed...you know what i better stop here before you guys think I'm crazy...besides i can't type everything I'm thinking...man if i made a device to type straight from your head it'd be great...I'd probably spend the time it would've taken me to type deleting the more crazy stuff that pops into my head...I mean i have a filter people...14
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:17 pm

... Well thank fuck I read that after a good nights sleep!
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Had to vote for Jack.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:55 am

Jimmyto wrote:
Too bad the sheriff is a woman and i can't vote for her...ugly woman mind you...don't you hate it when you say something and then you think of that something then all of a sudden you imagine it extremely vividly aand you find yourself convulsing on the floor trying your hardest to wipe your mind clean of it...that's what just happened when i wondered about the lady sheriff's sex life...oh what a huge mistake that was...excuse me while i jerk my head all too hard from side to side...oh wait the motion is more of a perpendicular angle...i will try to sleep now but the image of the sheriff's kitty kat being assaulted by lacroix's pole will haunt me for all eternity...i only used kitty kat and pole as a replacement to avoid further damage to my imagination...suffice it to say it didn't work...I can only hope that the image of the sheriff in a bustier on a bed won't haunt you too...oh that's gross...she licked her lips...sweet dreams children...unless you don't dream...good thing i can program my dreams...sometimes my subconscious will try to fuck me over...literally...it's like i tell the voices "you can't take control of me because i don't suffer from multiple personality disorder"...they say i do...but I'm pretty sure they're lying...then again there are blank chunks in my memories...meh that's probably just repressed memories...but i remember some pretty crazy shit that should be repressed...you know what i better stop here before you guys think I'm crazy...besides i can't type everything I'm thinking...man if i made a device to type straight from your head it'd be great...I'd probably spend the time it would've taken me to type deleting the more crazy stuff that pops into my head...I mean i have a filter people...14

I always thought the Sheriff was male...
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:33 pm

He said that because the Sheriff doesn't appear in the choices Smile
Back to top Go down
Jimmyto
Neonate
Neonate
Jimmyto

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:16 pm

Claudia wrote:
He said that because the Sheriff doesn't appear in the choices Smile
Are you placing my capability of differentiating between male and female in question...I like how you think...It's like i always say...never trust the judgment of a sentient being that cant tell fantasy apart from reality...It's not that fantasy and reality are apart...they are actually one and the same...I mean if you really think about it
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Z.o.o just shared his stuff with Jimmy, it seems Suspect
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:32 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:

Sharing is good... unless you're talking STD's, of course.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyto
Neonate
Neonate
Jimmyto

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:41 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
I've only ever been to the zoo 3 times in my life...i liked it for the most part...i would've preferred to touch the animals...pet the lions and the tigers...ride the elephants...fight the evil organization that killed your father using muay thai...forgive me...i just recently watched a tony jaa movie...quite ok...a bit off on the pacing...the plot left something to wish for...but it's an action movie so it's ok i guess...was the text on the notification mails always purple...i could have sworn they weren't...the zoo is fun except for the constant smell of shit...you know that smiley in the middle that's jumping up and down...i swear it's just waiting for the right moment to strike...all the rest are just chillin and then you have this one all hyped up on meth...gurgle
Back to top Go down
Marls
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:14 pm

I thought Sherif was female too.... until he took his shirt off. Nothing on his chest that spoke female to me.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyto
Neonate
Neonate
Jimmyto

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Marls wrote:
I thought Sherif was female too.... until he took his shirt off. Nothing on his chest that spoke female to me.
You just insulted a lot of women...so it was nice knowing you...oh wait...i don't know you
Back to top Go down
Mr_Crowley
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:02 am

I tough choice between Beckett, Jack and Gary... there all awesome in their own ways, but I very much like the way Gary chews you out if your a Toreador XD

"Engaurde Toreador! You vainglorious narcissistic POSER!".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite male vampire NPC   Favorite male vampire NPC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite male vampire NPC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2