Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting

Go down 
+2
Claudia
Childe of Munster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting Empty
PostSubject: Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting   Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:24 pm

I've always assumed LaCroix is Mercurio's master. Does everyone else assume this? I wonder if it was on purpose that they gave Mercurio the same name as Garinol's treasonous Childe in VtMR?

At the end of the Primogen meeting, we see 4 vampires leaving LaCroix' office. Two of them are represented by Ventrue PC models. My limited understanding of WoD is that the Prince is not also the Primogen of his or her Clan, so 1 other Ventrue at the meeting makes sense, but 2? If there should only be 1 Ventrue besides LaCroix at the meeting, what Clan (and what model) should the 4th Primogen be? Not Brujah or Malkavian, that's for sure. So that leaves Toreador and Gangrel (unless I'm forgetting something).
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting   Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:32 pm

Actually, in the WoD, it's current to have the Prince being the primogen of his own clan (as said clan shouldn't have two voices).

The 4 primogens are the Tremere (which is also the Regent in our case, quite a commun double hat too), the Nossie (do I need to explain that one ?), the Toreador and the Gangrel. The Toreador is the "female Ventrue" usually.

The skins of the two other primogens is, usually and like for the guys that stake you at the beginning of the game, random.

Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting   Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:33 pm

LaCroix is Mercurios master as far as I know. The people at Primogen meeting though... Beats me.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting   Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Claudia wrote:
The skins of the two other primogens is, usually and like for the guys that stake you at the beginning of the game, random.
If it's random, then I'm just "lucky" and always get Ventrue.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting   Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:41 pm

I got the Male Gangrel once Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting   Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:44 pm

Claudia wrote:
I got the Male Gangrel once Smile
I guess that could be the answer to the question you can pose as a Malkavian, "What fabulous prizes do I win?" Answer, "A male Gangrel!"

I suppose it's Ventrue models if the PC is non-Ventrue, and non-Ventrue models if the PC is Ventrue (the whole "avoid clones" thing).
Back to top Go down
SoniMax
Ancillae
Ancillae
SoniMax

PostSubject: Re: Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting   Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Childe of Munster wrote:
I've always assumed LaCroix is Mercurio's master. Does everyone else assume this? I wonder if it was on purpose that they gave Mercurio the same name as Garinol's treasonous Childe in VtMR?

At the end of the Primogen meeting, we see 4 vampires leaving LaCroix' office. Two of them are represented by Ventrue PC models. My limited understanding of WoD is that the Prince is not also the Primogen of his or her Clan, so 1 other Ventrue at the meeting makes sense, but 2? If there should only be 1 Ventrue besides LaCroix at the meeting, what Clan (and what model) should the 4th Primogen be? Not Brujah or Malkavian, that's for sure. So that leaves Toreador and Gangrel (unless I'm forgetting something).

I also think that Mercurio is Lacroix ghoul.
(I remember myselfs arguing with my english teacher that year that ghoul was different than gost but she never admitted that she made a mistake but when she was ill i asked the teacher that was replacing her and she told everyone that is different and they looked at me like i was a god farao lol! )

I think that that this is changed from Wesp5 in the unofficial patches.(not sure) I dont know what is the deal here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjQkUZXQStw but here there are 2 Toreadors (on my game they are 2 ventrues)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting   Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:54 pm

SoniMax wrote:
I think that that this is changed from Wesp5 in the unofficial patches.(not sure) I dont know what is the deal here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjQkUZXQStw but here there are 2 Toreadors (on my game they are 2 ventrues)
The running commentary is kind of amusing. Edit: I don't think I could stand listening to the entirety of her VtMB game, though.

I see, 2 Toreadors. Still, there should not be 2 Primogen from the same Clan, right?

Last edited by Childe of Munster on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting   Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:57 pm

Childe of Munster wrote:
I suppose it's Ventrue models if the PC is non-Ventrue, and non-Ventrue models if the PC is Ventrue (the whole "avoid clones" thing).

Yup, that's what I always assumed, too. And I have to say that I never got any non-Ventrue/non-Toreador primogen. Ah, well. You can't always get what you want.

Besides, I'm fairly sure that Mercurio is LaCroix' ghoul. If you meet him later on in the game, he says something like 'Went downtown to get my blood fix tonight and I heard LaCroix shouting from up his tower'. And I remember that he tells you about his 'asking the main man' and from the fact that he is loyal to the Camarilla (he reacts if you choose to side against the Camarilla in the last part of the game, but you only see that if you visit him for ammo or stuff, of course) I always assumed he got that 'main man' from LaCroix' title of prince, who is the title of the 'leader' of a city. Well, not the way LaCroix sees this leader aspect, though, but that's a different story.
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting   Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:41 pm

Mercurio is LaCroixs personal bitch of the season bounce

As a career ghoul Mercurio is probably on a tentative lease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting   Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Mercurio's master and the Ventrue at the Primogen meeting
Page 1 of 1