Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

content from other mods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BleedItDry
Fledgling
Fledgling
BleedItDry

content from other mods Empty
PostSubject: content from other mods   content from other mods EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:53 am

I really like the the entire overhaul to the game play, it brings a feel of realism.

That being said I would like to know if it is possible to make a version that can be used with one of the Mods
Wesps 'Plus' patch, the Clan Quest Mod, or the Companion Mod?

I also see that you all are planning to add a fourth Discipline. Will you also be adding any extra points to the quests
or do we have to sacrifice in other areas to have any benefit to Blood Heal?

Thanks for all the hard work that you all have already put into Camarilla

Last edited by BleedItDry on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: content from other mods   content from other mods EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:12 am

BleedItDry wrote:
I really like the the entire overhaul to the game play, it brings a feel of realism.

That being said I would like to know if it is possible to make a version that can be used with one of the Mods
Wesps 'Plus' patch, the Clan Quest Mod, or the Companion Mod?

I also see that you all are planning to add a fourth Discipline. Will you also be adding any extra points to the quests
or do we have to sacrifice in other areas to have any benefit to Blood Heal?

Thanks for all the hard work that you all have already put into Camerille

Thanks BID, appreciate the feedback.

Well CE 1.1 is going to already be packaged with Wesp's 6.5 BASIC patch, which features would you like to see from the Plus patch that Basic doesn't have? Burgermeister01 is already in the works to incorporate CE 1.1 into CQM, I believe he is heading that up. I shamefully admit I have never played Companion Mod before, probably because I enjoy only controlling 1 character at a time. For now I would probably say CE + Companion won't be happening from my camp, at least anytime soon, however if Dheu or anyone else wants to look at that for a project I would gladly ok it.

Blood Heal will be about 1/2 as slow as what you're used too, however you are also used to it lasting 5 seconds per 1 point of blood, now it lasts 10 seconds at Tier 1. You can now upgrade it so it will last 10, 20, 40, 60, and 120 seconds per 1 point of blood.

I will not be adding xtra XP in with the quests to compensate otherwise your characters would be overpowered. You will have to decide where you want to sink your XP into (you can choose to dump everything into 1 or 2 disciplines, or spread it out among 3 or 4), doing it this way will keep the game balanced and will offer the players more options for customization.

Thanks again, did I answer your questions ok? LOL
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
BleedItDry
Fledgling
Fledgling
BleedItDry

PostSubject: Re: content from other mods   content from other mods EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Thanks, you answered that very well cheers
It's really cool to here some of your future plans for "Camarilla".
Blood Heal sounds like a great improvement to an already great game.

I have seen that you have also Modded games like Fallout3, Kotor, and the NWN series. I have
all of those installed at the moment, and would like to know where I can find those Mods!

Have you ever considered using the NWN or NWN2 game engine and converting it to a World of Darkness
game world? I don't know if it is even possible, but I always felt that would be an awesome mix.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: content from other mods   content from other mods EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:02 pm

BleedItDry wrote:
Thanks, you answered that very well cheers
It's really cool to here some of your future plans for "Camarilla".
Blood Heal sounds like a great improvement to an already great game.

I have seen that you have also Modded games like Fallout3, Kotor, and the NWN series. I have
all of those installed at the moment, and would like to know where I can find those Mods!

Have you ever considered using the NWN or NWN2 game engine and converting it to a World of Darkness
game world? I don't know if it is even possible, but I always felt that would be an awesome mix.

HAHA thanks Bleed!

I haven't actually released any of my mods to the public for any other game other than this one. In fact I've been playing CE for years now and am just now releasing it to the public. It's kind've a hobby of mine to mod games for personal use without the intention of ever releasing them. KOTOR 1 & 2 I did a complete Force Power overhaul, all the times are changed etc... it makes KOTOR SOOO much more fun.

NWN 2 I modded all of the Arcane/Divine spells so their not so gawdy. All the spells that cast a "bubble" graphic around your character I changed, now the spells still look cool but don't disrupt the gameplay.

Fallout 3, gosh where do I start. I started modding Fallout 3 back in Dec. 08, took a break from it, then spent from March - May 09 doing a complete overhaul (similiar to Bloodlines) along with a sweet game manual, again similiar to Bloodlines. After 3 months of straight modding I got burnt out on it, Fallout 3 is such a HUGE game, along with all 5 expansions, it's a huge undertaking. When I get burnt out on Bloodlines I will probably go back to Fallout 3.

Though it IS football season and every year I start watching my Colts woop ass, which makes me want to load up Madden on computer. I want to roll out CE 1.1 before I dedicate my time to an entire football season on Madden so I'm finishing up some things for CE 1.1, I'm going to release that then probably take a break from Bloodlines for awhile. You know, let my mind forget everything I did so I hopefully forget some of the game so I can come back to it and be surprised by my own implementations lol.

It kind've sucks playing your own mods because you always know what to expect, because you've tested it 1000 times. lol

Sorry I'm rambling...
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Herbst
Ancillae
Ancillae
Herbst

PostSubject: Something that was forgot to add about Companion Mod   content from other mods EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:51 pm

Z, about Companion, I also don't like to control more than one char, but there's something really cool about that MOD, when you reach Chinatown's game part (I think it's in this part), the Prince will give you permission to Embrace one person, you can convince Yukie to go to your haven at the end of her quest, so you decide, wich one you Embrace, Heather or Yukie..and if you are Nosferatu, they will turn Nosfie lol

It's not necessary to get others NPC, and I wouldn't reccomend, kinda bugs the game for me (remembering that others NPC are "forced" to turn ally since you use on then some artifact the mod's maker added in Grout's room)

Well, being human or not, the companions can fall in combat but will never die, just give then a few secs or keep walking and eventually they will pop someplace near you xD

Honestly, I only liked the Embrace option, Heather will be immortal as she's our ghoul and we can avoid she die from Sabbath raid on quest anyway and turn Yukie immortal and our childe lol

If you wish to, try test this mod and to not waste much time walking around the city all again I normally use NoClip on console when testing, megaspeed's nice when in a hurry lol

EDIT: Just a thing I forgot, you DON'T need the NPCs following you around, you can tell then to stay at your Raven (good for sneak quests)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: content from other mods   content from other mods Empty

Back to top Go down

content from other mods
Page 1 of 1