Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baali Histories.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rudest
Ancillae
Ancillae
Rudest

Baali Histories. Empty
PostSubject: Baali Histories.   Baali Histories. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:45 am

No major sect of vampires willingly harbors the Baali, and most sects demand a swift death for any Baali uncovered in their midst. The Baali have no interest in the aims or ideals of the various sects, for that matter, but they are very interested in using others for power. The Baali infiltrate the Camarilla, the Sabbat, and the Anarchs when they can, the better to trick other vampires into service. They must be very careful when ensnaring others or else they will blow their cover and wind up on the wrong end of a full-scale hunt...With this in mind I haved drafted the following concepts!

This puts one in an interesitng position to make the character seem even more indisious by having covert backrounds.

1. Cami infiltration. An Idea for multiple histories with different names mind you..They say true evil is to remain charming from behind a wall of malice. It is automatically assumed that your sire is probably disguised as some other clan, and maybe of abit of that comes naturally to you. So perhaps a couple of Baali-related histories could have that in mind, say some minor bonuses that are related to one the original Camirilla clans, and interesting weaknesses too. This would make for a couple of very interesting clan-specific histories for the Baali! I envision them as replacing the atypical priority switching histories. (Such a Brujah-related versions switching priority to Physical, mental, social)

2. Demonic Pacts. Two histories tops, again, with different names. Most vampires are taught to fear the emissaries of Hell because demons always take more than they give; demons represent a greater evil than any vampire can attain. The Baali, however, are practically made to worship evil. But you're own personal ambition know's no restriction. Nothing is to dear to sacrifice. Demonic pact histories with a major bonus and major weakness could be drawn up around this concept. I think this is better suited towards one history probably. Maybe two radically different ones. These could be modified and renamed versions of Eldritch Prodigy and Infernal histories of the Tremere to be more in line with Baali.

3. Hush Money. You've done your best to leave no witnesses, but alas duplicitous Nosferatu are not always privy to the eyes. A deal with the local Nosferatu elements not to tell your malefic secret has you paying them a daily fee, reflecting this you can never raise Finance. In return they provide you with information about the ins and outs of area; the best places to hide and insider details on local security. +2 Dex, or +2 Stealth/Security

4. Don't drink the punch. A cult leader in life, you were a prime example of impious vermin. A pied piper of lost souls your charm and charisma have ensured that you've kept pace with your daibolic goals. Doubt is the first step down the road of damnation and you are natural at perpetuating it in others. It costs you less experience to raise social stats. However, because of your reliance on your former minions to do your dirty work it costs more to raise physical attributes.

Last edited by Rudest on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Baali Histories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baali Histories.   Baali Histories. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Nicely done. Though histories are to be included no sooner than TNF 1.1 Sad
Back to top Go down
Rudest
Ancillae
Ancillae
Rudest

Baali Histories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baali Histories.   Baali Histories. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:38 pm

Oh? I was unaware! However still, I felt I had to put the ideas to paper before I lost them lol.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Baali Histories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baali Histories.   Baali Histories. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:10 pm

They are good, so lets hope we will see something of your work in TNF 1.1 Exclamation I can't wait for it Twisted Evil
Er, wait, I havent got 1.0 yet Mad
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Baali Histories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baali Histories.   Baali Histories. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Nice histories Rudest, we'll keep you in mind for TFN 1.1 when we start incorporating them! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Baali Histories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baali Histories.   Baali Histories. Empty

Back to top Go down

Baali Histories.
Page 1 of 1