Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Send Mail, Wot?

Go down 
+2
Jad.3
Velvet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

Send Mail, Wot? Empty
PostSubject: Send Mail, Wot?   Send Mail, Wot? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:23 am

what is Send Mail and what does it do and how do we use it?
(was it explained in the manual? in the readme? are there such things for CE 1.4)
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Send Mail, Wot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send Mail, Wot?   Send Mail, Wot? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyto
Neonate
Neonate
Jimmyto

Send Mail, Wot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send Mail, Wot?   Send Mail, Wot? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:41 pm

well the earliest I've gotten was the nasty dude asking me to do some stuff and after i do it i can correspond with him, oddly enough he has lightning fingers...as the response arrives in milliseconds...other than that I dunno
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

Send Mail, Wot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send Mail, Wot?   Send Mail, Wot? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:58 am

i haven't gotten that far yet.

that seems good enough answer.
so you can indeed exchange email, send, not just received, and get yours answered.
interesting to know.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

Send Mail, Wot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send Mail, Wot?   Send Mail, Wot? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:53 pm

Err ... no, I don't think so, actually.
This function is needed for one of Bertram's quest, the one where he asks you to retrieve a photo before it can be published.
I'm not sure if it's used other than that, but I'm pretty sure it's not.
Sorry to disappoint you (if I'm right, that is), because mailing with the characters would be awesome. But it's difficult, I can imagine, if not outright impossible...
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

Send Mail, Wot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send Mail, Wot?   Send Mail, Wot? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:07 pm

explain again how you connect send email with a photo?

to my knowledge, that quest used to be accomplished by snail mailing the photo, into your mailbox...
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

Send Mail, Wot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send Mail, Wot?   Send Mail, Wot? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:36 pm

When you retrieve the photo and send Bertram an email, he tells you to destroy it, and it just magically disappears from your inventory. He immediately sends you on another quest, and you use the 'Send Email' on that one too. Those two emails are the only ones you send in the game.

It would be nice if we could reply to some of the other emails we get, or compose new ones, but that's just expecting too much from this game. (sighs, and fantasizes about emailing VV and Jeanette, trying to talk them into that three-way...) Smile
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Send Mail, Wot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send Mail, Wot?   Send Mail, Wot? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:49 pm

If you want three-way, try Dragon Age.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

Send Mail, Wot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send Mail, Wot?   Send Mail, Wot? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:51 am

Velvet wrote:
explain again how you connect send email with a photo?

to my knowledge, that quest used to be accomplished by snail mailing the photo, into your mailbox...

I didn't want to spoiler anything, but PGM is of course right. It's just not possible to implement this; but it'd be so cool if it were not only imagination ... sending spam-mails to LaCroix, heh ... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

Send Mail, Wot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send Mail, Wot?   Send Mail, Wot? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:18 pm

you should at least have Forward, to forward the spam you already get to other NPCs.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

Send Mail, Wot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send Mail, Wot?   Send Mail, Wot? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:37 pm

I wanna forward the penis-enlargement email to LaCroix (anonymously, of course). Smile
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Send Mail, Wot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send Mail, Wot?   Send Mail, Wot? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:46 pm

PGM1961 wrote:
I wanna forward the penis-enlargement email to LaCroix (anonymously, of course). Smile
He doesn't need it, the Sheriff is Nagloper, he has Viccisitude in his toolbox.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

Send Mail, Wot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send Mail, Wot?   Send Mail, Wot? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:37 am

precisely, PGM, that is what i had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Send Mail, Wot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send Mail, Wot?   Send Mail, Wot? Empty

Back to top Go down

Send Mail, Wot?
Page 1 of 1