Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akeem's better animations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Akeem's better animations Empty
PostSubject: Akeem's better animations   Akeem's better animations EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:08 am

I was just too excited NOT to post this!! I spent about 3 hours today playing with Akeem's dialogue animations. Little did I know how much you can do with .vcd files for NPCs in dialogue. I always wondered why you couldn't see the next string of player dialogue choices until AFTER the NPC was done talking, because they always popped up instantly for Akeem. I also always wondered how they got Smiling Jack to raise his eyebrows, lean back while laughing, and throw his arms over to display his emotion or to get his point across.

Well, I figured it out and now Akeem is fully animated in dialogue too. He makes all kinds of faces, emotions, depending on what he's saying -AND- you can't see the next string of player dialogue choices until after Akeem speaks, totally professional looking.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Akeem's better animations   Akeem's better animations EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:37 am

Good thing you found out before final release! Cool Man, you should be pro in games industry... Maybe a shift in the career? We would be happy to know you made sure next WoD game is up to high standards before buing it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Akeem's better animations   Akeem's better animations EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:52 am

Thanks feral! I'm thinking I should probably get some Youtube videos in here for Akeem. I know YamiRaziel was asking for them.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Akeem's better animations   Akeem's better animations EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:55 am

Awesome idea! And don't forget to add tags like vampire, VtM etc. We want publicity for TFN.
BTW, I finally started playing yesterday. Tried to download and got broken files several times, but it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akeem's better animations   Akeem's better animations Empty

Back to top Go down

Akeem's better animations
Page 1 of 1