Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi!

Go down 
+5
8people
ThePhilosopher
Claudia
Zer0Morph
blacktrench
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi!   Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:42 pm

Dang you kids are just pups... besides PGM's old ass, I think I'm one of the oldest here too, I was born in 1979 (which makes me 31). I'm still glad I have my youth, and every year I get older I appreciate it more and more. I'm going to cry when I hit 40, then I'll search the world for a Vampire when I hit 50, hopefully I'll get bitten and stop the aging process, that way I can continue modding Bloodlines... in the year 2030, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi!   Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:12 am

(Yes I was talking to PGM ^^)

My parents, as I said, are from 64 and 66, and my grand parents in 40 and 43 (and my great grandmother who's still alive was born in 18)
So My grand parents may be younger than your parents \o/

As for myself, 88, and I was born because my parents met on Minitel (a kind of French pre-internet)
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

PostSubject: Re: Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi!   Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:10 am

Oh, getting old isn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi!   Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:19 am

simison wrote:

We will talk when you turn 30...
I didn't see any problems with getting older beaing your age, too...

@ Zer0: why wait to be 50 and get bitten only after? I wouldn't mind getting bitten now. Shit, even a Ventrue would do (clan I really don't like).
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi!   Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Feral wrote:
simison wrote:

@ Zer0: why wait to be 50 and get bitten only after? I wouldn't mind getting bitten now. Shit, even a Ventrue would do (clan I really don't like).

All this talk of being bitten (i.e. Embraced) has me thinking. I'm starting a new thread, instead of hijacking this one any further. See you there.
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

PostSubject: Re: Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi!   Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:36 pm

Feral wrote:
simison wrote:

While I can't speak from experience, I'm confident that my worldview won't turn me into a crochety old man as I get older. There are benefits to aging. Not that I'm in a hurry either, I'm fine with the current pace as it is.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi!   Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:09 pm

simison wrote:
While I can't speak from experience, I'm confident that my worldview won't turn me into a crochety old man as I get older. There are benefits to aging. Not that I'm in a hurry either, I'm fine with the current pace as it is.

Ah, but you failed to reckon with the sheer fun of being a curmudgeon. Telling those dumbass kids to "Get off my lawn!" Even though I don't even have a lawn... they don't know that. Informing people that they don't do anything as well as they did "Back in my day," although it's probably not true... competition forces people to be more efficient, or go bankrupt.

And don't forget letting these young 'hippies' know that they don't know what good music is... despite the fact that pop music sucked just as hard when I was a kid -- maybe even a little harder, since William Shatner could never release an album today. I pride myself on never having heard a 'Justin Beiber' song; yet I'd almost rather listen to him than 'Donny and Marie'.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi!   Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:30 am

PGM1961 wrote:

Ah, but you failed to reckon with the sheer fun of being a curmudgeon. Telling those dumbass kids to "Get off my lawn!" Even though I don't even have a lawn... they don't know that. Informing people that they don't do anything as well as they did "Back in my day," although it's probably not true... competition forces people to be more efficient, or go bankrupt.

And don't forget letting these young 'hippies' know that they don't know what good music is... despite the fact that pop music sucked just as hard when I was a kid -- maybe even a little harder, since William Shatner could never release an album today. I pride myself on never having heard a 'Justin Beiber' song; yet I'd almost rather listen to him than 'Donny and Marie'.

Sweet Jesus, I could see myself developing those behaviours you write about... I'm not even 30.... Aaaaaargh!
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

PostSubject: Re: Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi!   Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:35 am

PGM1961 wrote:

Informing people that they don't do anything as well as they did "Back in my day," although it's probably not true... competition forces people to be more efficient, or go bankrupt.

Strangely enough, I'm already using the "Back in my day" line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi!   Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, greetings and salutations, etc. etc. henceforth without fail hi!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: