Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White Wolf MMO designer Eddy Webb Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harlequin
Fledgling
Fledgling
Harlequin

White Wolf MMO designer Eddy Webb Interview Empty
PostSubject: White Wolf MMO designer Eddy Webb Interview   White Wolf MMO designer Eddy Webb Interview EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:14 pm

For anyone interested White Wolf developer Eddy Webb has a new interview where he talks White Wolfs current direction, CRPG design and other topics, here is a snip;

Q: Now that we have the Translation Guide, what other plans are there to bridge the gap between OWoD players and NWoD players?

EW> The Translation Guide was an experiment, and from everything I’ve seen a well-received one. We’re hearing good things, but we still want to see how much it’s used, so for the moment we’re putting more focus on getting the classic World of Darkness books back into some form of circulation through print-on-demand before really looking at any further bridging products like the Translation Guide.

Q: Can we look forward to White-Wolf being more involved in social networking; by encouraging discussion between players and developers, keeping the fans current with the latest news, helping players connect, or releasing social games such as Farmville?

EW> I am reliably informed that we are looking at a new website which will focus on community support over selling products. Our current website has always been frustrating to us and to fans, and we’re glad that our super-busy web team has finally gotten the go-ahead to update white-wolf.com. Beyond that, there are other things in the works that I can’t talk a lot about, but they also have social networking as a focus as well.

Full article here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wodnews.net
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: White Wolf MMO designer Eddy Webb Interview   White Wolf MMO designer Eddy Webb Interview EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Cool interview, thanks for sharing with us.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Harlequin
Fledgling
Fledgling
Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: White Wolf MMO designer Eddy Webb Interview   White Wolf MMO designer Eddy Webb Interview EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Cool interview, thanks for sharing with us.

My pleasure Smile I will be having other interviews coming up as well from other White Wolf folks as well down the road.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wodnews.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Wolf MMO designer Eddy Webb Interview   White Wolf MMO designer Eddy Webb Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

White Wolf MMO designer Eddy Webb Interview
Page 1 of 1