Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baali Male Concept Pics

Go down 
+5
8people
Feral
Childe of Malkav
ThePhilosopher
Zer0Morph
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Baali Male Concept Pics Empty
PostSubject: Baali Male Concept Pics   Baali Male Concept Pics EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Now before you comment on these pictures, just know that I was listening to Blue - The Birthday Massacre, over and over again while I was working on him so he may exhibit particularly evil features. I wasn't planning on making him so sadistic looking but again, it's because of what I was listening to at the time, that he turned out this way... I must admit, I kind've like it though. Twisted Evil

First I edited the 3D model by elongating his chin because I wanted him to have a nice thick 3 dimensional devil goatee. I didn't want it to be a mere skin but something with volume. Then I paled his face ALOT, I wanted him to look sick and dead. Next I blacked out his hair, added the goatee, blackened the lips, raised the eye brows, and obviously creeped out his eyes. The finishing touch were the tiny red veins and skin around his eye sockets.

Note that I only worked on his face, not the rest of his body. I wanted to show you guys where I was heading with this and wanted some feedback as to if you like the direction or not. It took hours to make this so I want to run it by everyone before I sink hours more into it. Is this what you pictured a Baali looking like?

Baali Male Concept Pics 10fzyir

Baali Male Concept Pics Vyvate

Baali Male Concept Pics 10mo22w

Baali Male Concept Pics 2e0prnp

Baali Male Concept Pics 2chrk8m

Baali Male Concept Pics Fvzcbm
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Baali Male Concept Pics   Baali Male Concept Pics EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:00 pm

This. is. AWEEEEESOME.
Truly Devil looking. Do you know for how long i've been wanting to play a character with Andrei's eyes?

Oh, and before someone says "But baali don't appear evil, they must look like others to blend it" please shut up.
This is a pc game, not an entire recreation of the PnP game.

I don't know what many features there is to change to the body, though. I'd say Baali have bodies pretty similar to tremere
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Baali Male Concept Pics   Baali Male Concept Pics EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:08 am

Yep, he looks good. Twisted Evil
I really need someone to reskin the PCs for CE.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Baali Male Concept Pics   Baali Male Concept Pics EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:44 am

Real great! I could look up Balli Clanbook for their clan specific Physical Flaws. Some had pretty serious effect on how they look. I will check when I get home.
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Baali Male Concept Pics   Baali Male Concept Pics EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:43 am

Baali blood work is closest to the tremere which makes them convenient disguises if they can fabricate the background for it.

Not sure what's going on with the eyebrows, from some angles they look curved and others they look exceptionally pointy Suspect
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Baali Male Concept Pics   Baali Male Concept Pics EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:33 am

8people wrote:
Baali blood work is closest to the tremere which makes them convenient disguises if they can fabricate the background for it.

Not sure what's going on with the eyebrows, from some angles they look curved and others they look exceptionally pointy Suspect

Should I tone the brows down? It may steal away the Devil look a little but if it looks funny we don't want that either.
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Baali Male Concept Pics   Baali Male Concept Pics EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:23 am

Looking at pics 1 and 3 it might be because the temples are a little indented, in 2 and four they look cool - but also more natral sitting if that makes sense. Only time I've seen 1 and 3 is when someone I know shaves their eyebrows every day and then pencils them on every morning depending on how he's feeling. (He's a bit of an odd one that chap, lovely but odd.)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Baali Male Concept Pics   Baali Male Concept Pics EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:16 am

He looks like Philosopher's Avatar picture, lol.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Baali Male Concept Pics   Baali Male Concept Pics EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:46 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
He looks like Philosopher's Avatar picture, lol.

I guess that's what makes him so awesome Cool
Back to top Go down
Tuishimi
Elder
Elder
Tuishimi

PostSubject: He looks good.   Baali Male Concept Pics EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:38 pm

He has a mystical, yet comely look to him. Reminds me a little of Doctor Strange. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ahriman
Fledgling
Fledgling
Ahriman

PostSubject: Re: Baali Male Concept Pics   Baali Male Concept Pics EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Looks outstandingly malevolent, very well done, but I'd agree, tone down the brows a little.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Baali Male Concept Pics   Baali Male Concept Pics EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Alright kiddies, I want to show you the final product of the Tier 1 Male Baali. First off, yes I toned the brows down a bit and I put him in jeans and re-touched his shoes a bit. Then I made his new pale skin match his face so everything connects right. Lastly, and this was the hardest, I made his shirt black and hand drew in every time red symbol which took 2 solid hours. Lastly I redid the shading for the wrinkles in his shirt with the new symbols so they wouldn't stand out so much and look drawn on, now they look like part of the shirt. I must say, I'm REALLY happy with this skin, one of my better ones I think.

Baali Male Concept Pics Baalimale1

Baali Male Concept Pics Baalimale2

Baali Male Concept Pics Baalimale3

Baali Male Concept Pics Baalimale4
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Baali Male Concept Pics   Baali Male Concept Pics EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Wow, I really like his new outfit! So far this is one of my favourite Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Ahriman
Fledgling
Fledgling
Ahriman

PostSubject: Re: Baali Male Concept Pics   Baali Male Concept Pics EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Spiffy, very appropriate.
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Baali Male Concept Pics   Baali Male Concept Pics EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Why is he covered in wiccan symbols?
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Baali Male Concept Pics   Baali Male Concept Pics EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:02 pm

8people wrote:

I suppose it's because they're culturally innocuous to the majority of the Western world and these symbols probably have no copyright.

Damn good job, Zer0Morph. Looks like you improve each time. Will these skins eventually make their way to, "The Skins Gallery" or are you waiting until you have all four tiers finished to showcase them there?

And as always, I love the veins.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Baali Male Concept Pics   Baali Male Concept Pics EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:53 pm

I'm glad you guys like it, I think it really fits the Baali concept I was going for.

8people wrote:

As for the symbols, these were the ones already present in the vanilla skin and since I couldn't come up with something more creative, I figured I would just go with it but recolor them to something more unique. Do you not like them?
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Baali Male Concept Pics   Baali Male Concept Pics EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:00 pm

8people wrote:

The only wiccan symbol i see there is the pentagram with two moons on it's sides. Everything else is not specifically wiccan and just used in paganist religions or astrology / rune study. Also it's worth noting that witchcraft does not equal Wicca.
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Baali Male Concept Pics   Baali Male Concept Pics EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:35 pm

Yes, I know, Philosopher, I'm a witch, not a wiccan. There are a couple of originally alchemical symbols but the most are of wiccan use.

I can also provide infernalist and demonolatry symbols for higher tier outfits if you want him to grow into something more in line with the type of ideals the Baali espouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baali Male Concept Pics   Baali Male Concept Pics Empty

Back to top Go down

Baali Male Concept Pics
Page 1 of 1