Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Superpowers, baby !

Go down 
+4
Childe of Malkav
Eliza
Feral
Claudia
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

Superpowers, baby ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superpowers, baby !   Superpowers, baby ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:08 am

Claudia wrote:
Only consider metaplots when you have nothing else to do Very Happy

I'm going to have to disagree. I like having the metaplot having an impact on the campaign itself. To me, if a VtM campaign doesn't somehow reference or have any connection beyond the city itself, then it's no different than a VtR game.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Superpowers, baby !   Superpowers, baby ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:11 am

Reference or hints, yes, but make the campaign all about Tremere and Saulot ? Erk... :/
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Superpowers, baby !   Superpowers, baby ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:51 pm

Oh god no, but sometimes news and information of something way beyond the players abilities can be a reminder of what really does lie beyond. Most of my campaigns have been centred on one city but have faced refugees, messages and lost contact of other princedoms, even a brush with war in one instance, but one campaign reached a point that they didn't believe the Sabbat was real in the game Laughing which had... delicious results.
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

PostSubject: Re: Superpowers, baby !   Superpowers, baby ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Claudia wrote:
Reference or hints, yes, but make the campaign all about Tremere and Saulot ? Erk... :/

In principle, I don't see anything with a campaign focused on metaplot events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superpowers, baby !   Superpowers, baby ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Superpowers, baby !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2