Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Fixed) Surfside dinner's Thugs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

(Fixed) Surfside dinner's Thugs Empty
PostSubject: (Fixed) Surfside dinner's Thugs   (Fixed) Surfside dinner's Thugs EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Low Humanity, pro Jeanette character.

I went to the Surfside for Therese, and as soon as I entered, the Thugs attacked me, with a criminal violation. One ran away to hide, like the poor cook.
I didn't even walked to the phone before that :/
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Surfside dinner's Thugs   (Fixed) Surfside dinner's Thugs EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Hmmm, I've never seen them attack before hitting the trigger on the way to the phone. Did you have a discipline activated, or maybe a criminal violation in progress, or perhaps you did something to instigate the agression?
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Surfside dinner's Thugs   (Fixed) Surfside dinner's Thugs EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:07 pm

I had a criminal violation in progress and cops chasing me around, that's why I entered the Surfside at that moment (police gave up about 10 seconds after me entering, but still got the reaction anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Surfside dinner's Thugs   (Fixed) Surfside dinner's Thugs EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:46 pm

Ahh, that must be why, because you had a violation walking in there. I'll try it out when I get home, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing I can do about that.

I'm going to slap "Not a bug" on the title but will still see if it happens to me too.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Surfside dinner's Thugs   (Fixed) Surfside dinner's Thugs EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Seems like the thughs are smart Smile When you're a wanted criminal, they use it to their advantage: the law abifing citizens helped the police! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Surfside dinner's Thugs   (Fixed) Surfside dinner's Thugs EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:00 pm

This was a bug but was previously discussed. Correcting the header to say (Fixed) instead of (Not a bug).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Surfside dinner's Thugs   (Fixed) Surfside dinner's Thugs Empty

Back to top Go down

(Fixed) Surfside dinner's Thugs
Page 1 of 1