Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Place de la comédie

Go down 
+11
Karavolos
eye of the divine
Nachtrae
Kogamitsu
Raekel
Nicholas Masterson
z.o.o.
Sio
Eliza
Duncan.Oliver
Claudia
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Place de la comédie - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 6:35 pm

Mikael continues on to the Deambulatoire

ST Note:
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:24 pm

Neb walks into the Plaza and looks around for a quiet area. His smile is warm and inviting as he looks back at Claudia.

You look like you have something on your mind. Why don't you start. I need your help with a little project, but maybe we could help each other out and get more accomplished that way.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:36 pm

She shakes her head as she walks out, and undoes her hair of the small red ribbon that was holding it. She follows the Setite willingly, before she shakes her head in denial.
(Claudia) "Primogen" Vonigner, humpf. Because Regent Kersten is God knows where, it's been decided I'll wear his role for a while.

Obviously not pleased, and even a little angry at the situation. There's something else, but it seems the main issue she had at hands is thinking she now has a responsibility she wants nothing to do with.
(Claudia) I don't like this turn of events, but there's nothing much I could do about it...

She gives the Snake a look a bit like a beaten puppy, hoping he'd ask for his project.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:47 pm

Neb looks at Claudia with a concerned smile.

Well, any way I can support you I will. I know this can't be easy.

Neb sighs and kinda shrugs.

I almost hate to burden you with this, but my problem is with the Giovanni. I have been tasked with her, removal, from local affairs. This isn't easy as she has some pretty powerful backers. What I could use your help on is finding some way to make it, bad, for someones health and reputation to back her. If that can happen the rest will start to fall into place.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:57 pm

She looks concerned an instant when the Snake mentions powerful backers. It seems she understands the situation, or is thinking over the issue.
(Claudia) I'm afraid it's going to be a Gordian knot.

She pauses a moment, before giving back a look at him, deeply sorry.
(Claudia) I'll see the tabs... I can't promise it, but it's true she had inside support. Hard to strike down without being exposed.

She obviously knows at least names and strengths, due to how she words her answer.
(Claudia) I'll see what I can give you to use, as long as you don't ask questions and don't involve me or my clan. Do you think you can promise me this?
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:00 pm

Neb smiles warmly and nods.

I can easily keep you and your clan out of it. That is no trouble whatsoever.

Now, how can I help you with your situation or is there another situation I can help you with?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:07 pm

She looks reassured an instant, before she gives a deep stare. She's not hiding her intentions ; see if he is honest and intends to keep the promise. She then looks away, then at the ribbon in her hand.
(Claudia) I want the Giovanni gone, or at least, rendered harmless.

She takes a moment to look around, very carefully, even looking a little up, before adding.
(Claudia) She wants acceptance and is willing to use the ghosts to obtain it. These powers shouldn't be in Kindred's hands.

The Tremere smiles with a certain sadness, taking a moment to admit it.
(Claudia) She is coercing me into helping her obtaining peace and proper acceptance, for which she promises to keep my friend safe.

Obviously she's afraid of the situation and doesn't like how it's turning.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:13 pm

Neb's face was open and honest when he told her he would keep her and her clan out of it. His face darkens however when the coercion and blackmail is mentioned.

She is hiding something and I intend to find out what it is just before she goes away, and she will, permanently. This promise about your friend however. I suspect the danger is from her, though I could be wrong. How can I help get your friend into a safer spot? If I can do that I know you would feel easier about helping me destroy her backing so that I can remove her as a problem altogether.

Neb looks her in the eyes.

I really want to help and support you in this. You are right, no one should have that type of power, especially someone as ruthless as her.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:41 pm

Claudia can't help a pleased, sincere and deep smile when she reads the feelings of the Setite. She looks away when her friend is mentioned.
(Claudia) I can't communicate with him, nor any of the others... Of course she is threatening, and I'm certain she has the ways to fulfill them.

She pauses, thinking over the issue. Oddly she doesn't seem to have particularly hard feelings against the Giovanni when she mentions her threats.
(Claudia) There's not much you or anyone can help with, and what needed to be done was already done... She mostly thinks out loud, slowly. We'll have to act quickly and take them down but I'm afraid it will have strong repercussions on the whole city, as everything is linked.. And I will need the Magister's approval.

After she wondered an instant, she sets her eyes again on Neb, then whispers, low enough for him to hear, taking the issue seriously.
(Claudia) Do you realize that the balance of power will explode... It might even be a hazard to everyone's security, with the Sabbat at our doors...

Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Neb nods and looks grave.

I know, but I have those I must report to and they want this done. However we are going to move in to fill some of the gaps she leaves quickly, and I want to arrange it so that people I trust, like yourself, move in to fill the other ones. This will be good for you in the long run. It will consolidate power in the, trades, and give you an ear that you can put a bug into when something needs to happen. As it stands now it is too haphazard and you can't get anything accomplished with two groups who work against each other having their hands in the same pot.

I do fully understand you will need your Magister's approval first. I didn't expect anything less.

I will tell you what. When I have her in my power, before she goes away, I will find out what is going on with your friend and the others. That problem will be solved.

Once the backing is gone I have plans to have her snagged up quick...I just am waiting on a response and to talk to one more person and then for his response. If everyone agrees I will coordinate everything so that it happens as quickly as you like.

As far as the damned Sabbat are concerned, we have to figure out how to deal with them. I will have to think on it.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 7:06 pm

The idea that it's good for her seems to strike no chord on her. She shrugs it off.
(Claudia) I'm very content being just a pretty plant in Elysium. I frankly don't really care what you guys do with.. your things.. and those other deals.

Obviously she's displeased with the drugs and sex industries. So proper of her.
(Claudia) There's not much I can help with concerning anything to fill. The best we can do I guess is try and have Theo get interested enough, but I think he appreciates the buffer between his territory and the Bridge.

She has a sharp knowledge of the issue, even if her approach is very simplistic. Maybe she is just that friendly with Theodore Jacob.
(Claudia) I'd.. rather have her gone than dead. She.. Despite everything, she is just a pawn.

Clearly the Tremere has compassion and wishes the best for everyone. How innocent.
(Claudia) I will listen to your plans and help you fulfill them at the best of what the clan allows, then.

She gives the Setite a charmed smile.
(Claudia) I'll discuss this with the new Regent for now, but decisions are a slow process in the Tremere Clan. I'll keep you informed. Will you witness the events?

She means the probable execution, and her words seem to indicate she won't.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:07 am

Neb steps in closer to Claudia while smiling gently.

I don't think I will unless I have to. I do not know the people that were affected and public executions are not really my thing.

Neb lets his hand brush Claudia's hand.

Perhaps there is something we can do instead? I'm new here so I don't know what's around, but perhaps you could show the city to me.

Neb's smile is warm and charming, he looks at her eyes while talking to Claudia.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:13 pm

Claudia doesn't flinch to the approach, she even offers her hand willingly, charmed.
(Claudia) I have to stay nearby because I must meet with my clan just after. I really wish I could show you, but I only know the Elysiums, my place, the Chantry, some bars and the docks...

Obviously she's not that knowledgeable of how the city works.
(Claudia) I think we should be present.. The Prince will probably give orders for us to follow. Being present will help you with your insertion in the Camarilla, won't it ? It's good for your reputation.

She smiles gently, moving slightly the fingers in his hand. The Tremere could be flirting if she wasn't so insecure. She looks distracted a brief second when she looks up, and around.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:25 pm

Neb takes Claudia's hand and gently runs his thumb over it while speaking to her.

Well, if I must attend I would appreciate it if you could attend with me. Maybe we can think of someplace to go after it is over. I think we will need to wash the distaste out of our mouths.

Neb's eyes appear to drink Claudia in.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:33 pm

She chuckles and nods with a friendly smile.
(Claudia) I've not seen Prince Gosuin be violent yet, he has his idea of pride. We'll see, I guess... I have to meet my clan just after, but then we can go out, gladly! Well if Mag.. If Regent Horsman agrees of course.

She looks shy and ashamed, but she pulls a little the hand, so they go back inside.
(Claudia) It's about to start.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:41 pm

Neb smiles warmly.

Of course. I will gladly wait on you while you deal with your clan business.

Neb gives Claudia another gentle caress then leads her toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:02 pm

The Tremere nods and follows.
(Claudia) It's settled then! I hope it won't turn ugly..

They walk back inside.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:25 am

Monday March 28th 2011

Jerome takes Miriel and Felix outside and speaks in a hushed tone on the steps of the Theater.

(Jerome) I'd need you both to come with me to a certain place.. Since the Sheriff is busy, I must find out. It's about Annabelle..

He sounds quite serious and stressed by the idea, but also he's determined.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:54 pm

Miriel has already guessed when Jerome turns to them with that usual troubled expression. She glances to Felix, trying to gauge his reaction, then to the Mandataire.

She seems receptive to his urgency. She nods as if deciding something, then brushes some loose strands of hair behind her ear in an unconscious attempt to help her hearing, and after a thoughtful look, asks only,
Where?
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 5:14 pm

He followed his sire, and upon hearing the mention of Annabelle, he hesitates for a moment before nodding.

"Certainly, just tell us where."

Felix glanced to Miriel, seeming to be judging her reaction much like she was doing with him. Subconsciously, his hands moved to the pockets of his pants as his eyes focused once more on Jerome.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 5:30 pm

Jerome didn't hesitate and smiled seeing such a good will from his clanmate and from his childe.
(Jerome) The Sheriff's haven. On the Europe plaza...

He motions them towards the back of the Theater, probably where he parked his car.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 5:52 am

Miriel takes the opportunity of being glanced over by her new clanmate to shoot him an exaggerated and comical grin, advertising her acknowledgement of being counter-serveilled by the young Toreador. It's clear she's the type that needs to be talked to to gain information from, rather than through casual inspection. The exchange may be too quick or subtle for Jerome to note in his haste to get to his car, however.

Miri seems surprised by Jerome's statement, but doesn't stall,
Damn, how long do you suppose we have?
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 1:04 pm

He flinches at her sudden odd expression, but just as quickly gives his full attention to Jerome. Without a word, he follows the older kindred's gesture towards the back of the theater. "Likely not enough."
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:54 pm

Jerome drives a very nice, but not super expensive regular city car. He lets them both sit wherever they want and takes the wheel to drive them.
(Jerome) We have plenty of time. That's why friends were put on this Earth.

He drives them off quite calmly, and quite he drives OK, he's not that confident of a driver, just casual.
(Jerome) The Sheriff's an enigma to me.. Laure is certain of his loyalty towards Camarilla ideals, he has helped her hunt down the diablerist who killed her daughter.. Ah, a diablerist is.. Well it's a kindred who murders another in a very vile way, by consuming their entire being and soul. So.. Well, the Sheriff is definitely not Sabbat, and he isn't a diablerist, but I have heard over the past few months that beautiful female kindred have disappeared around our City and I have started to fear a pattern. If he has attacked one of our own...

The idea seem to bother Jerome quite a lot, he even hits the breaks a bit too firmly as he parks nearby the Europe Plaza's buildings. (go to given topic ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Place de la comédie
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13